The Bayxter Signal OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='lordwow']I'm dressing up for Haloween, but you'll have to wait for Friday to see who I'm gonna be :cool:[/quote]

Are you going to post pics?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']"There are some thins i won't get rid of" - JJ[/quote]
Yeah, like thin mints, things are goooood.:drool:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Nah...as I already mentioned here...don't think I'll be dressing up for Halloween this year.[/quote]
I was going to, but i just don't feel like it. i'd have to go around and piece something together and i just don't feel like doing all that.

I'm going to be a man; it should be hilarious:

changementsexe.jpg

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Be a mash-up of your two idols, Optimus Prime and Chester Bennington, Linkin.[/quote]

Interesting...though it would take too much time and money.

I like this new "Dishwasher Samurai" mode that was just annouced:
2) Phantom Guitar:
- After finding the Amulet of Phantom Rock, you'll be able to have a friend plug in a guitar and help out as the Phantom Guitar. The Phantom Guitar player can lock onto enemies with the whammy bar, play notes and chords to deal damage, and do a death-dealing spinning attack by lifting the guitar. You can also make your own music this way, but I won't be surprised if the new Guitar Hero does a slightly better job in this department.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Thanks, Linkin. The LBP servers are down again because of your negativity.[/quote]

Damn...I should use my powers for good instead of just to piss off people :bomb:

Wait, what's the deal with these PS2 network adapters? Looks like the GS down the road from me has one. Does it need a disc or something?

Also, I think I'm going to buy Assassin's Creed, I like it. The flags are stupid though.

It's like $18 on Gamefly, so I figure instead of keeping it from Gamefly for like 2 weeks I could just spend the $18, get my other games I want, and then sell it off later for like $15.

[quote name='Mojimbo']What did you do to Moxio, tiredfornow? :lol:[/quote]Said he sucked for not delivering when he said he would.

[quote name='Moxio']TFN's a little bitch because he wants everything RIGHT NOW and has no fucking patience. :cool:[/quote]"Can I have some points since I didn't get in on it and have been nice to you in the past?" - tiredfornow
"Yeah, my fat ass is out of breath today, but on Friday I'll be able to take on the huge task of copy pasting some codes." - Moxio
"Thats cool." - tiredfornow

Friday comes around and nothing, so I said he sucked, and played along with his stupid shtick of "OMG, WE'RE BEST FRIENDS AND HAVE THE STRONGEST ALLIANCE?!?!!!!! ! ! ! !" and he got upset. :cry:

Too bad, so sad. I felt kinda bad about it until I found out he was a Paki.

The PS2 Net Adapter needs a disc? Weird. Of course, I haven't tried using mine ever since I got it for free. Does someone want mine, by the way? Mine is doing nothing but collect dust.

Ass Creed is fun, Rocko. Just ignore anything flag-related.

You only need the network adapter disc to configure the network connections and IPs and such.

You can do that stuff in-game for just about any game that still uses it.

You need that adapter to connect a hard drive. I believe that is why people want it more, rather than to play really old PS2 games with no servers.

[quote name='munch']Mak Jr. in his Halloween costume (It's blurry):

IMG_1145.jpg
[/quote]

Awwww. What's that blotch though .. has he bumped his head recently? If so, he does take after his real dad.

[quote name='Maklershed']Awwww. What's that blotch though .. has he bumped his head recently? If so, he does take after his real dad.[/QUOTE]

Yep, he banged his head.

I sold mine a few months ago for $35 on Amazon without the CD, Rocko. People don't care about that. They just want to use it for HDLoader.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back