The Bayxter Signal OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Moxio']Sell it to me for pennies anyways.[/quote]
I'll sell it to you for pennies if you add me on your xbl friend's list.

[quote name='dcfox']Hey Linkin, add me to your friends list.[/quote]

Um...you're silver right? Are you getting Gold soon? There's is really no point in adding silver members to your FL since we can't play together...otherwise I would.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']No offense dude...but...fine...I'll kick some dude out.

EDIT: FR sent.[/quote]
I was only kidding. :lol: I hope you really didn't kick anybody off.

[quote name='dcfox']I was only kidding. :lol: I hope you really didn't kick anybody off.[/quote]

My list is maxed because I used to accept everyone on here...I rarely play with people online now a days...its sad really. I have no clue who 30% of the people on my list are.

icerender48 (7:04:14 PM): TFN, do you mind pasting these codes in the OTT? My copy/paste isn't working for some reason.

icerender48 (7:04:19 PM): JKDDV-7KVFJ-JGWTD-8BJK7-YHYP3
G69W3-QWJCY-GPYQP-HHGTH-73V23
KP93K-CKB39-WJGPD-DPB6R-G3JXD
T96GY-VXYXJ-9KYJK-FQ84K-3X3GQ
P868Q-MQYVJ-MPBYD-XCTFH-HP49D
J4BFV-PT646-2YCWB-H62GK-MJ66Q
CG7QM-M7FY8-R6KYD-4J697-9T4C3
GJF76-CK29D-XCKVB-VYX9G-9W66Q
WTC4C-T4MDQ-4XHBM-46XTR-2FF9D
CF893-QMB2C-RFCQH-C6PHW-CBG6Q
DXH7T-Q269R-YVRB4-3XFKQ-GR3GQ
KCW9Y-M99XX-W84YJ-DYFQH-QV9TQ
BGF6K-XT3TG-4FKBY-PPXDB-VJFC3
KHXM7-TCYW9-RDWM9-QB4V4-9T8XD
D9DVD-F4G7D-Y6WDX-89B78-HQFC3
icerender48 (7:04:34 PM): wait is that 15 or 16
tiredforawhile (7:04:40 PM): 15 and sure, I'll do that for ya, buddy!

icerender48 (7:05:01 PM): WY2BV-WW4JR-K2TCP-TRDD2-2T8XD

Redeem 'em at points.microsoft.com and thank your best buddy Moxio for them!
I'm using the other 800. >:]

I hope your kids and wife have gold accounts or you should disown them since there's no point in being married to a silver spouse and having silver kids.

[quote name='Eviltude']I can't wait to get a PS3. You guys can finally make me cry via auditory harassment![/quote]

Except for the fact that no has a headset for PS3 and if they do, then nobody bothers plugging it in, since well no one else has one and/or the game doesn't even support voice chat.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']My list is maxed because I used to accept everyone on here...I rarely play with people online now a days...its sad really. I have no clue who 30% of the people on my list are.[/quote]
That still leaves 70 people which is helluva lot of people :lol:

One added benefit is now I can see what you listen to on your zune. And it looks like Linkin Park is up there. :whistle2:k

[quote name='darthbudge']Except for the fact that no has a headset for PS3 and if they do, then nobody bothers plugging it in, since well no one else has one and/or the game doesn't even support voice chat.[/QUOTE]

Why must you crush my dreams? I just wanted to hear TFN take pictures of the Mrs. and Mak pass out via pain killer overdose.

[quote name='darthbudge']Except for the fact that no has a headset for PS3 and if they do, then nobody bothers plugging it in, since well no one else has one and/or the game doesn't even support voice chat.[/quote]
What game are you talking about?

Lots of people have headsets and use them.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']What game are you talking about?

Lots of people have headsets and use them.[/quote]

I have played Resistance, Warhawk, MGO and some Multiplayer demos.

Probably MGO had the most amount of people using a mic, but usually there was maybe one or two people at max per match with a mic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back