The Bayxter Signal OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='JolietJake']Whoa, they're playing "The Touch" by Stan Bush on Chuck. Total 80s flashback.[/quote]

Dude...

Spoilers, mang.

[quote name='dcfox']Chuck is stupid. Why is that show still on?[/quote]

Now I see why everyone says you have horrible taste.

Oh! Speaking of spoiling things,
I got to the part in RE4 where the oven guy jumps out at you earlier today. I knew it was coming and it still scared the shit out of me. I had to pause it while I lol'd for a second.

[quote name='dcfox']Chuck is stupid. Why is that show still on?[/quote]
I knew I shouldn't have added you to my FL :nottalking:

On a crappier note...my Halo X360 is dead...it won't power on at all....weak!

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I knew I shouldn't have added you to my FL :nottalking:

On a crappier note...my Halo X360 is dead...it won't power on at all....weak![/quote]

That sucks man, at least you have a backup. :D

Is it still under warranty?

EDIT:

Yep that is buster dcfox.

[quote name='prmononoke']Dude...

Spoilers, mang.

Now I see why everyone says you have horrible taste.[/quote]
It doesn't change anything, it isn't like it effects the story.

I still remember watching the transformers movie (the good one) when i was little and hearing that song.

That episode was full of cool music though.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I got you covered, JolietJake.

Give me a sec, I still have 1200 left.[/quote]
Really?

tfn is so fucking cool.:cool:

...and its back on...weird. Power adapter was giving me a red light which indicates that there's an issue with the adapter. Unplugged it...plugged it back in...fine now.

[quote name='JolietJake']It doesn't change anything, it isn't like it effects the story.

I still remember watching the transformers movie (the good one) when i was little and hearing that song.

That episode was full of cool music though.[/quote]

It may not affect the story, but it can ruin the impact of the scene (or the intended mood).

[quote name='prmononoke']It may not affect the story, but it can ruin the impact of the scene (or the intended mood).[/quote]
You don't even know when it occurs, you'll still be surprised.

Someday i should go through IMDB's top 100 list and spoil as many as i can for everyone.:lol:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Though The Simpsons started in the 90's...Bart still says that catch phrase every know and then.[/quote]
I haven't heard that shit in a long time, last time i heard it Lisa made fun of him for never using it.

Jake I'm going to spoil something for you.
Losing your virginity. It will be short, awkard, and you'll probably apologize afterwards.

[quote name='st0neface']Jake I'm going to spoil something for you.
Losing your virginity. It will be short, awkard, and you'll probably apologize afterwards.
[/quote]So true.

The first girl I porked was extremely unhappy and actually told everybody I was tiny. :(

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']The Simpsons started in the 80's.[/QUOTE]

Seriously? It started like at the end of 89, I think. Like, the very end.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']The Simpsons started in the 80's.[/quote]
Yeah, but that line was pretty indicative of the 90s, til it finally died.

[quote name='Rocko']Seriously? It started like at the end of 89, I think. Like, the very end.[/quote]
Yeah, it was on the Tracy Ullman show a few years before that before getting its own show.

[quote name='tiredfornow']So true.

The first girl I porked was extremely unhappy and actually told everybody I was tiny. :([/QUOTE]

Was it KeyBlade?

I knew it.

[quote name='JolietJake']Yeah, but that line was pretty indicative of the 90s, til it finally died.[/quote]
Don't have a cow, man.

[quote name='JolietJake']:lol: Stone doesn't realize i've had him on ignore for a while.[/QUOTE]
But you read his posts anyway. Good job.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Yeah, it was on the Tracy Ullman show a few years before that before getting its own show.[/QUOTE]
You're just splitting hairs. Linkin's point was that the phrase was a 90's phrase.

[quote name='Rocko']But you read his posts anyway. Good job.

You're just splitting hairs. Linkin's point was that the phrase was a 90's phrase.[/quote]
I read it because teef quoted it.:roll:

[quote name='Rocko']You're just splitting hairs. Linkin's point was that the phrase was a 90's phrase.[/quote]
I'm not saying it isn't, but Linkin's wrong about them starting in the 90's. They were a fairly popular part of that show.

[quote name='Eviltude']I love it when it rains/snows during a sporting event. It always makes the game way more interesting.[/quote]
It's raining/snowing in Philly right now?

I used to complain about all the twists and shit on Lost, but Heroes is getting even worse. I don't even know wtf is going on anymore.

I'm afraid to say anymore or somebody may get their panties in a twist.

[quote name='JolietJake']I used to complain about all the twists and shit on Lost, but Heroes is getting even worse. I don't even know wtf is going on anymore.

I'm afraid to say anymore or somebody may get their panties in a twist.[/quote]You've already said too much. #-o

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back