The Bayxter Signal OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have any of those Microsoft Points left, or whatever the Hell that was?

I want to buy those Silversun Pickups tracks tomorrow. 8-(

[quote name='dcfox']It's raining/snowing in Philly right now?[/QUOTE]

It was at the time, anyways. It may not be anymore.

[quote name='prmononoke']More like fourths.[/QUOTE]

I was waiting for someone to say it.

[quote name='dcfox']You've already said too much. #-o[/quote]
It's already been discussed in the Heroes thread, about how things are getting ridiculous.

You should know by now that every episode has some twist.

[quote name='Liquid 2']My CAG cookie just got corrupted. Weird.[/QUOTE]
Who's the lucky guy?

[quote name='Brak']Who's the lucky guy?[/QUOTE]

100_0428.jpg

Love you too, Brak.

[quote name='rabbitt']You getting that Fallout 3 tomorrow, Liq?[/QUOTE]Possibly. I don't know if it interests me that much.

[quote name='Eviltude']I just saw an Obama ad where he said he would "protect the 2nd Amendment". Stupid redneck battleground state.[/QUOTE]

I'd blame the politician for lying through his teeth than the state having certain leanings.

fuck the Phillies. It's raining it's ass off and they are just throwing over to first base repeatedly in an effort to get the game called. What a bunch of pussies...

EDIT:
:rofl: He took off and made it by a mile. I've played baseball with that $$$$a before!

I'm grabbing Fallout 3 tomorrow, but I probably won't get to it until this weekend. Wants to finish Fable II and Dead Space first. Or at least Fable II.

I too am working on Dead Space and Fable II. Loving both of them, but Dead Space more (but I really haven't gotten too far into Fable...).

[quote name='Liquid 2']I too am working on Dead Space and Fable II. Loving both of them, but Dead Space more (but I really haven't gotten too far into Fable...).[/quote]

I work on Fable during the daylight, and Dead Space when it gets dark. :lol: Definitely love both games.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Just finished chapter 4 of dead space in 4 hours. I think there are 12 chapters so I guyess it'll take me another couple of weeks.[/quote]

Yeah, seems to be about an hour a chapter, give or take a bit. I just finished chapter 9, and I'm around 10 hours in.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']MLB shoulds had some forethought and started the game at 7:20.[/quote]

Or just said fuck it, since monday night football is far better.

My quest to trade Saints Row 2 for Dead Space has failed...tempted to trade it in to Gamerush tomorrow to tack that credit on top of the $40 I have to get DS.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']I would gift you some points if MS allowed me to, B-B-B-B-Bayxter.[/QUOTE]
Thanks.

Hard Drive
91.2 GB free

:drool:

I'm such a nerd, I wanna be F3ing it up but there's a documentary on LBJ on PBS and it's barely halfway through.

[quote name='Rocko']Why'd you even get SR2?[/quote]

TRU was out of Dead Space...I needed a filler item for the B2G1...ended up opening it when I got home :wall:

[quote name='Brak']I hear that Fallout 3 is pretty awesome.[/QUOTE]

;)

I got about 120 hours out of Oblivion, and never even touched the main quest.

And Gears comes out the night of the Jaguar Love show I'm going to, but it's a whole state away. I hope I can make it back to Blockbuster in time for the midnight event.

I'll probably get Fallout 3 from Gamefly for Thanksgiving week when I go home for the holidays after the big wave of game releases. I'm looking forward to it more than Oblivion, though not a lot since it still takes after Oblivion.

I drank a whole bottle Saturday night, and nothing happened. (Except for me getting sick to my stomach and burping every three seconds.)

Look; Just gimme the fuckin' points, Punjabi Nightmare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back