The Bayxter Signal OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess I'll pick a network adapter up from GS tomorrow then.

Also, I like how I probably didn't do all the possible dialogue with that chick is Assassin's Creed the first time so I can't get that achievement. Oh well.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']It's strange to be killing people while that catchy LBP theme plays.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, probably the strangest thing ever.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Is there MNF with the World Series?[/QUOTE]

MNF is on ESPN now. So unless, the World Series is on ESPN, which I'm pretty sure it's not, Countdown should start at 7.

[quote name='crystalklear64']へっぉ位亜mtyピンgティっ先天背負うチンじゃ派寝せ十と背えいふぃちせヴぇんぽっしbぇとれあぢtぉぉぉ[/quote]

Translation: "The chicken is old and moldy, where is the bathroom?"

[quote name='Mojimbo']How long does the 360 20GB --> 120GB transfer take?[/quote]

Depends on how full your 20GB is...I had like 3GB's left and it took about 30-45min.

%5CAUTOIMAGES%5CDC27989lg.jpg

That is awesome!

Well I took Wednesday (surgery day) and Thursday off, and Friday/today were off days for a professional duty day and a hurricane makeup day. I'm taking tomorrow off, then I'm going back. Still not sure if I'll crutch or use a wheelchair.

My copy of The Darkness still says "We'll notify you via e-mail when we have an estimated delivery date for this item. It will ship separately. You can cancel at any time." But I guess there's hope now.

[quote name='dcfox']Mario themed DS. Now that's awesome!

searsdscolors.png

edit: adding :whee: for emphasis.[/quote]

Dang...I'd buy one if I played with my DS more...It's sure a hell of a lot sexier than the gold Zelda one.

I really want one of those cases that come with the Brain Age DS bundles. :/

That Mario DS is awesome though.

I think I'll go ahead and get Assassin's Creed from Gamefly for $19 after tax, I think it'll be worth it for me. Hopefully I can get Fallout 3 from them.

I hope emptying my GameQ of everything but Fallout 3 will make Gamefly ship it to me.

I have that and 3 other games I want to get from them in the next month and a half.

[quote name='Moxio']You are going to hate Fallout 3, dcfox.

Sell it to me for pennies on the dollar. Emphasis on pennies.[/quote]
It's for the PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back