The Bi-Annual Ballocaust OTT Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what am I missing in this article on the front page of CNN.com? It's about how kids are adopting aliases when they use Facebook so potential employers can't get info on them. Can't they set their profiles/pictures/posts to friends only? When I look at someone's profile who is completley private I can't see a single thing about them.

Also, allow me to point out the irony that the kid featured in the article not only does an interview with a national news outlet about wanting to keep his info private, but he also gives them the alias he's using. :lol:

[quote name='Mojimbo']I don't mean to pry, but why in the fuck do you have Final Fantasy on 360 and PS3, seanR?[/QUOTE]
I know why.

Anyone see that "Jamie Oliver Food Revolution" show on Friday? Shit was wild! Kids having pizza for breakfast at school, not being able to identify basic vegetables...now wonder Huntington WV is the fattest city in the US.

JFD, why wouldn't I think of you?

And I hate you h3ll. Now Im on a mission to find Black Cherry Fresca, and Target doesn't sell it. :(

These overseas BK Ads are pretty tight:
zz5651894d.jpg

zz72a16e19.jpg

zz6b790fed.jpg

zz397d6c17.jpg

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Anyone see that "Jamie Oliver Food Revolution" show on Friday? Shit was wild! Kids having pizza for breakfast at school, not being able to identify basic vegetables...now wonder Huntington WV is the fattest city in the US.[/QUOTE]

I did. My wife swore off nuggets after seeing them made on an industrial scale. Except for using the hardest of the bones that is just like the rework/slurry she saw.

http://www.hulu.com/embed/qBDZ1rPq_weFaJExDV7x0w/222/489/i399

Yeah that was pretty disgusting. I like how the kids are all grossed out and once he makes them into round shapes and breads them, they all say they want some. :lol:

[quote name='JolietJake']Well there goes eating chicken nuggets.[/QUOTE]
McDonald's allegedly doesn't make them like that anymore.

If anyone is looking for a cheap printer: Staples is doing a $50 promo for trading in your old one and they are having an up to 60% of technology sale. I saw one Epson (NX415) 3 in 1 for $19 after all the promos and a HP all in one (C4780) for $39 w promo.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']McDonald's allegedly doesn't make them like that anymore.

If anyone is looking for a cheap printer: Staples is doing a $50 promo for trading in your old one and they are having an up to 60% of technology sale. I saw one Epson (NX415) 3 in 1 for $19 after all the promos and a HP all in one (C4780) for $39 w promo.[/QUOTE]

Yeah right, I got a chunk of bone a couple months ago on one of their nuggets.

-------

I picked up the EPSON 610 for $60 AC and Trade-In last week. It's freakin' sweet!

After coming back from PAX I just ordered Split Second at Walmart. I'lll probably have to wait a week for delivery but I had a $50 gift card for Walmart left over from when I bought an Arcade Unit around Christmas. Also it came with another $10 gift card and exclusive content.

Making hot dogs/sausage is gross too. Doesn't make them or nuggets less tasty.

h3ll: were there any deals on wifi printers at Staples?

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Tried to buy two 1600 points cards for $30 but it didn't work.[/QUOTE]

Did you add the physical cards on your cart? If you added the digital codes, it won't work.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']McDonald's allegedly doesn't make them like that anymore.

If anyone is looking for a cheap printer: Staples is doing a $50 promo for trading in your old one and they are having an up to 60% of technology sale. I saw one Epson (NX415) 3 in 1 for $19 after all the promos and a HP all in one (C4780) for $39 w promo.[/QUOTE]
Ad on their site says the new printer has to be $199 or more.

http://www.staples.com/sbd/cre/prod...p=marketing-_-SubNav-_-100131printertradeinup

[quote name='lordwow']I use:
http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/13690607

In black.

You can buy extra bookshelves and make them fit DVDs exactly. I bought 2 extra shelves for each of mine and the DVDs/Games fit perfectly.[/QUOTE]

Is that real wood or particle board?

[quote name='flowery']I want to try this:

http://lifehacker.com/5499272/diy-compression-bookcases-provide-airy-and-wall+friendly-shelving

You could get away with making it for a lot cheaper than stated in the article.[/QUOTE]

I did something like this in my closet, but instead of the ceiling to floor pipes, I used the slotted braces, ceiling to baseboard, that you attach the shelving brackets to, mounted them against the wall and bought 12 foot boards that I cut to fit inside my closet wall to wall.

I could probably do it again against one wall in my office...12 foot shelving...Hmmm. :whistle2:k

Main parts/ Side panel: Particleboard, Foil, ABS plastic
Plinth front: Particleboard, Foil
Back: Solid cardboard, Foil

It's honestly a lot sturdier than any other bookshelf I've owned. I had a POS Target one I got for about $35 and it was constantly falling apart. This IKEA one is a beast. Most collectors over at DVDTalk seem to use these.

[quote name='lordwow']Main parts/ Side panel: Particleboard, Foil, ABS plastic
Plinth front: Particleboard, Foil
Back: Solid cardboard, Foil

It's honestly a lot sturdier than any other bookshelf I've owned. I had a POS Target one I got for about $35 and it was constantly falling apart. This IKEA one is a beast. Most collectors over at DVDTalk seem to use these.[/QUOTE]

Sweet...I will have to check this out. Thanks, LW!

I use a Billy case for my :hd:/:br:/:ps3: cases and I'm happy with it. I almost need a new one though. :whistle2:(

Like wow said, they're particleboard, but I only paid $20 for mine.

Don't know why they're showing at $70.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Tried to buy two 1600 points cards for $30 but it didn't work.[/QUOTE]

I think it's dead. Tried it again and it shows up without the promo.

[quote name='JolietJake']Ad on their site says the new printer has to be $199 or more.

http://www.staples.com/sbd/cre/prod...p=marketing-_-SubNav-_-100131printertradeinup[/QUOTE]

I'm just going on what the guy at the store said and what I read on SD; IDK for sure if it is based on MSRP or normal store price.

The employee said it worked on the Epson Artisan ($179- $30 -$50 trade in) that I was looking into.

Maybe the in store trade in is more flexible?

[quote name='lordwow']Depends on the paint/finish on it. The ones that look wood are a lot more.[/QUOTE]

$10 difference.

Black is $60, Wood is $70. :\

I feel like I got my black ones for about $50, and then it was about $20 for the 2 extra shelves. I don't know how manthing got one for $20. Is it a 7 ft one?

I just spent four hours looking for my paycheck, in my apartment. My mom came over, early this morning, and moved a bunch of shit around... Long story short: "Hey, mom. I can't find my paycheck. You didn't accidentally throw it away, did you?" A ten minute long argument ensues.

I toss my apartment, looking for my fucking check... After four hours, I give up, call my boss and ask if I can get a new one. He makes it sound like it's going to be a huge ordeal, blah, blah, blah...

I get fed up, and look through my garbage. I get an empty back, and with reckless abandon, reach into my garbage, and transfer the garbage to the new bag... which is absolute torture for a guy like me. Well, after I legit vomit in the new garbage bag, I see my paycheck in the garbage.

THANKS MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Yes. I did check my garbage, initially... but not the very bottom of the bag.)

[quote name='Brak']...

I just spent four hours looking for my paycheck, in my apartment. My mom came over, early this morning, and moved a bunch of shit around... Long story short: "Hey, mom. I can't find my paycheck. You didn't accidentally throw it away, did you?" A ten minute long argument ensues.

I toss my apartment, looking for my fucking check... After four hours, I give up, call my boss and ask if I can get a new one. He makes it sound like it's going to be a huge ordeal, blah, blah, blah...

I get fed up, and look through my garbage. I get an empty back, and with reckless abandon, reach into my garbage, and transfer the garbage to the new bag... which is absolute torture for a guy like me. Well, after I legit vomit in the new garbage bag, I see my paycheck in the garbage.

THANKS MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Yes. I did check my garbage, initially... but not the very bottom of the bag.)[/QUOTE]

Direct Deposit is your friend...assuming you have a bank account.

Yeah. I signed up for that, like, three times... I just gave up, after a while. :'[

[quote name='rabbitt']Mom isn't allowed over anymore.[/QUOTE]
:nottalking:
[quote name='h3llbring3r']Did it smell like coffee grounds and rotten milk when you pulled it out?[/QUOTE]
That's exactly what it smelled like. :puke:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']MW2 Double XP starting tomorrow...can't wait![/QUOTE]
No, it doesn't.

Starts April 2 - the 5th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back