The Bi-Annual Ballocaust OTT Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']We should have ordered a 5 pound lobster at dinner, took pic, sent it to wombat and told him to suck it.[/QUOTE]

You think of these things AFTERWARDS? What the fuck are you on? :lol:

Medic class. Also, try to get veteran status on the website so you can unlock the paddles from the start. I think Battlefield Heroes is a free registration that counts for it.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Medic class. Also, try to get veteran status on the website so you can unlock the paddles from the start. I think Battlefield Heroes is a free registration that counts for it.[/QUOTE]

In addition to the game itself, the Medic class is super broken. They get the ability to heal and revive people and they have the most accurate, most powerful guns in the game? It's kind of a joke.

Found a Criterion of The Long Good Friday for 99 cents at Hollywood Video today. Anyone know how to get a sticker off an insert without damaging it or leaving residue?

Ya, I started using the medic class.... wayyyy easier than assault/recon. Kind of ridiculous really. They need to chop the range of the medic gun.

Why would they do that? :whistle2:|[quote name='lordwow']Ya, I started using the medic class.... wayyyy easier than assault/recon. Kind of ridiculous really. They need to chop the range of the medic gun.[/QUOTE]They're nerfing the M60(and 1911 pistol.) I like the assault class once you unlock the burst fire rifles. The M16 is one of my favorite guns in the game but it's the very last gun that you unlock for the assault. #-o The engineer's SMGs are pretty good, even the Uzi has ridiculous range. Plus they have the anti-tank mines which don't disappear after you die. Those are nice when you're playing defense on a vehicle heavy rush map.

[quote name='Maklershed']Aren't you worried a homicidal maniac or rogue surgeon will see that?[/QUOTE]

:lol:

Funniest thing I've heard all day.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']My friend did a jowler with Andrew WK...good lord.

6622.jpg
[/QUOTE]

That's a good photograph!

Just finished Season 2 of Rescue Me. This show is some deep shit.

~~~

Sounds like there was a terrorist attack in the Moscow metro.

That is seriously some crazy fucked up shit.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Why would they do that? :whistle2:|They're nerfing the M60(and 1911 pistol.) I like the assault class once you unlock the burst fire rifles. The M16 is one of my favorite guns in the game but it's the very last gun that you unlock for the assault. #-o The engineer's SMGs are pretty good, even the Uzi has ridiculous range. Plus they have the anti-tank mines which don't disappear after you die. Those are nice when you're playing defense on a vehicle heavy rush map.[/QUOTE]

While the medic class is overpowered, patching the M60 is the least of my worries. I'm not sure if you've ran into the bullshit that is the shotgun in this game, but the range is out of this fucking world. It makes the pre-patch 1887s look good. The pistols are pretty ridiculous too.

I am glad they're patching the Anti-Air guns, helicopters are too powerful as is right now too.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Hey, OTT. What do you think about before going to sleep?[/QUOTE]

casio_bigger.jpg

So yeah, I don't sleep very well.

:cry:

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Hey, OTT. What do you think about before going to sleep?[/QUOTE]

"fuck I've been laying here for 40 minutes and I'm still awake."

I fell asleep last night watching netflix on my 360, so mine was something like "I hope my 360 doesn't fry while i'm asleep." I wish you could make it turn off sooner automatically, 6 hours is too long.

Gotta love how the idiots that comprise the vast majority of the internet populace attribute "piracy on the PS3" as the cause for removing the option to use Linux. :wall:

I like how the lispy AzN in the MajorNelson hacking video says "Sbwocksss".

Are you hoping for a sexual meetup with your boy brown, seanr? Or are you going to swap some of your xbox 360 games for their PS3 counterparts?

Amazon has a deal on 3200 XBL points for $29.

Add two 1600 point cards to your cart (must be the physical card, not the one where they email you a code) and they'll take off $10 at checkout so the final price should be $29.xx.

[quote name='TheRock88']Amazon has a deal on 3200 XBL points for $29.

Add two 1600 point cards to your cart (must be the physical card, not the one where they email you a code) and they'll take off $10 at checkout so the final price should be $29.xx.[/QUOTE]

Wonder how long this is running...I'm waiting for my $15 credit for Supreme Commander 2, so I would definately jump on this for $15.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back