The BioWare Bazaar thread of get tokens, win auctions, get stuff

Yeah, I've given up on this. At least one challenge win would have been nice.

Appreciate all the clicks anyway guys. Good luck to the rest of you.

http://social.bioware.com/brc/413488

I could use some last minute clicks. I passed the 10k mark, but i don't even know what i should bid on at this point. I wanted a lithograph, but that's looking hopeless now, i tried but failed to win the Literature pack, so i think i'll either try again for that, or go for a poster pack. I'd rather get something out of all this before the auctions are over and i get fucked.

marginal - That graph is awesome. Even though I'm out of this contest now, I went ahead and clicked your link...

I was able to grab a Shepard statue and art book yesterday... very pleased.

[quote name='wampa8jedi']I was able to grab a Shepard statue and art book yesterday... very pleased.[/QUOTE]Ah good! Sorry I sniped you on the other statue set.

A heads up to anyone that won, make sure they got your information. Since they never received several of my challenge emails, I was paranoid that my auction email wouldn't go through. So I made sure to message them through the same social account they contacted me through, asking for a verification when they received my email.

Just got a message today, telling me that they never received my email and to just to reply to the message with my information. Glad I asked. :D

[quote name='Unknown50862']A heads up to anyone that won, make sure they got your information. Since they never received several of my challenge emails, I was paranoid that my auction email wouldn't go through. So I made sure to message them through the same social account they contacted me through, asking for a verification when they received my email.

Just got a message today, telling me that they never received my email and to just to reply to the message with my information. Glad I asked. :D[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info. Im asking them on the social to make sure they got my e-mail. I did get a auto response from the bulletin e-mail though so looks like im good. Never hurts to check though...

For anyone who won a auction, When you email the bulletin email you should get a auto response.

[quote name='Unknown50862']A heads up to anyone that won, make sure they got your information. Since they never received several of my challenge emails, I was paranoid that my auction email wouldn't go through. So I made sure to message them through the same social account they contacted me through, asking for a verification when they received my email.

Just got a message today, telling me that they never received my email and to just to reply to the message with my information. Glad I asked. :D[/QUOTE]
I got this message back after I contacted them about my auction:
Thank you for your interest in the BioWare Community. We are always looking for BioWare community news to pass along to your fellow gamers and appreciate the heads-up!

-BioWare Community Team

Hopefully, that's a verification. Anyone else receive something different?

I never received an auto-reply from the bulletin email, so it sounds like you are good to go. Maybe they just have a problem with Hotmail? For those who got through, what are your email providers?

[quote name='Vader582']I got this message back after I contacted them about my auction:

Hopefully, that's a verification. Anyone else receive something different?[/QUOTE]

Yea thats what i got. Using Yahoo.

[quote name='Unknown50862']I never received an auto-reply from the bulletin email, so it sounds like you are good to go. Maybe they just have a problem with Hotmail? For those who got through, what are your email providers?[/QUOTE]

Gmail. I got the same auto response email from them too. Check your spam perhaps?

[quote name='mokonamoo']Gmail. I got the same auto response email from them too. Check your spam perhaps?[/QUOTE]

I never received the auto-reply, because they never received my email. I had to give them my information through social accounts.

[quote name='Vader582']I got this message back after I contacted them about my auction:

Hopefully, that's a verification. Anyone else receive something different?[/QUOTE]

I never received an auto-reply for my challenge win, but I did receive one after sending in my auction info. I believe we're good to go.

[quote name='the_punisher']I finally decided that enough was enough, i wanted to win, and ended up with a Mass Effect 2 Poster Pack. It's what I wanted before i got greedy and decided to try and go for something better (lithograph pack), so overall i'm happy even if i could've won this 2 days ago. No reason to complain about free :)

http://social.bioware.com/auction_view.php?auct=308[/QUOTE]

The prices are skyrocketing :lol:

Congrats!

p.s. Clicks for everybody.

[quote name='Vader582']Ah good! Sorry I sniped you on the other statue set.[/QUOTE]

Eh, all's fair in online auctions ;) Congrats on grabbing one yourself... it was frustrating because one went for a sub-10000 price yesterday before I got mine... I just waited too late to stick my bid in due to my attempting to snipe someone else...

[quote name='the_punisher']I finally decided that enough was enough, i wanted to win, and ended up with a Mass Effect 2 Poster Pack. It's what I wanted before i got greedy and decided to try and go for something better (lithograph pack), so overall i'm happy even if i could've won this 2 days ago. No reason to complain about free :)

http://social.bioware.com/auction_view.php?auct=308[/QUOTE]

fuck ME, i won a Twitter contest and i would've been able to afford this (lithographs):

http://social.bioware.com/auction_view.php?auct=315

Oh well, guess i can't complain too much.

Who am I kidding, yes I can. fuck.

Amusingly enough I finally won a challenge when I called them out for never picking me. :lol:

Unless things get slow late tonight though, it looks like

[quote name='Unknown50862']I never received an auto-reply from the bulletin email, so it sounds like you are good to go. Maybe they just have a problem with Hotmail? For those who got through, what are your email providers?[/QUOTE]

I sent my info through Hotmail and I received an auto-reply (same as those mentioned above).

[quote name='DiscoDuck8k']Amusingly enough I finally won a challenge when I called them out for never picking me. :lol:

Unless things get slow late tonight though, it looks like

[quote name='cali4nic8r']So much for the Jade Empire pack...just when I hit over 10k, all the dudes with 11k+ start bidding on it lol.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I couldn't get the Jade Empire pack as well :cry:. I was always 300-500 tokens short from it. I gave up last night and bidded on the Mass Effect pack and won :D. My only chances of winning the Jade pack was attempting to stay up all night again and pray it would have been within my price range.

Yea, for now I'm just hoping for at least a poster pack, since the same people seem to be bidding for the Jade Empire pack and they all have higher token counts than me.

Yeah, I'd suggest bidding all you have on everything that pops up (unless you have like 13k+, then you can pick and choose except for a pc)

It's better to get something small for free, than nothing at all

Woot! Took dogmae's advice and blew my load on the lit pack, seeing as the winning bids only seem to be getting higher for every item. Not my first choice, but satisfied that I walked away with something. Still gonna give some clicks till the end for those still keeping the hope alive.

So...anybody wanna trade? lol

Guys, I'm still going to try to win a laptop/pc tomorrow (or whenever it pops up). Need everyone's help. I am almost at my 50 clicks, so i need help with all of the penny clicks. Please click and help me out, spread my link even.

Just went thru and clicked for the day, good luck to everyone! So glad that I won something day 1 so I didn't have to wait forever. :)

I think they stopped with the referrals. I have not got points in the past 2 days. I'm sitting at 9099 so thanks for the clicks all that did. I give up on this and it is a good thing BioWare makes good games or else I would say the hell with them like I am about to do to Microsoft after this.

Anyone else find it ironic that this BioWare promotion suffered from balance issues and required repetitive tasks? Just putting that out there.

[quote name='mokmoof']Anyone else find it ironic that this BioWare promotion suffered from balance issues and required repetitive tasks? Just putting that out there.[/QUOTE]

No. It took two seconds to accumulate the 'easy' points (entering UPC codes), and thanks to this thread and the FireFox add-on, it was not too difficult to reach 500 referral tokens on a daily basis. The Twitter contests, while hard to win, were fun and easy to participate in. The only unfortunate thing about this contest was the fact that NY and FL residents could not participate due to specific state laws and regulations. (The BioWare community managers have also said that other countries and regions would see their own specific contests in the near future as to not overlook those valued customers.)

I applaud BioWare for offering this promotion.

bread's done
Back