The Brand New OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night's season finale of The Office felt like a mercy kill for the whole season.

Glad to see P&R get renewed. Hopefully Community gets the full season treatment.

Does anyone know about updating navigation systems, especially Hondas and :cool:? My wife just got a 2004 Pilot and it's on version 2.11. Apparently 2.9 is out.

I really love watching Ancient Aliens. I wish I could find a .gif of their latest commercial in which they suggest that aliens killed off the dinosaurs. Pew pew pew.

It seems my TomTom of 5 years is on it's last legs. (screen issues, charging issues).
Any GPS recomendations or bargains you know of?

Also..... Calling all Phone Nerds....
Wife wants an I Phone instead of the wonky Lg Optimus she has. Who has the best "data only" plan? (The phone will be 90% used for data 10% for talking/texting)

[quote name='Eviltude']I really love watching Ancient Aliens. I wish I could find a .gif of their latest commercial in which they suggest that aliens killed off the dinosaurs. Pew pew pew.[/QUOTE]

I liked them at first. My conspiracy theory buddy loves to talk about 'em. Even if I saw it and know exactly what he's talking about. So I just let him tell me intead of watching.

I know The Office has jumped the shark and is close to ending since everyone is moving on to spin offs and new shows, but still I think the past few episodes have been the funniest they've ever had. The Gabe character is hitting its stride, Robert California getting more deviant is funny, Dwight is so funny that he's making the Jim character good again, etc etc

[quote name='Eviltude']I really love watching Ancient Aliens. I wish I could find a .gif of their latest commercial in which they suggest that aliens killed off the dinosaurs. Pew pew pew.[/QUOTE]

It drives me crazy when I hear that guy say "the Mayans created a calendar that was as accurate as an atomic clock". What the fuck is that supposed to mean?!

9Gjfv.jpg

Woke up today to the power being off at my apt complex. Our energy company will be out between the hours of 10:30am and 1:30pm. Thats some speedy service right there.

Good thing I have to work all day.....

Finally got around to buying Uncharted 3, looking forward to finishing that story. I bought Rayman origins for my wife and I to play although I have never played a Rayman game..hopefully she likes it.

Is it fun to play with a wife who cant do anything but press Jump? It needs to be at a lego game type difficulty or she will just get frustrated really quickly.

EDIT: HOLY CHRIST!!!! I forgot about installs and system updates for the PS3 since I only use it for a blue ray player....I guess I will play Uncharted an hour from now.

My depression is doing better. My Voc rehab conselor gave me a schedule to follow so I don't stay in bed all day.

I'm bored to tears right now though.

Can't wait for the Survivor finale tomorrow!

[quote name='Maklershed']

Is it worth a purchase? I got EA MMA and really liked it but fuckin EA shut the servers down within a year or so after they released it.

Going to see UFC on FX 4 in Atlantic City 6/22 by the way. I was happy to see they just added Abedi vs Story. That should be a good one.[/QUOTE]

The servers aren't JAMMED packed with people but you can get a few fights in if you're willing to switch around the divisions all night. In any case, all I'm looking for is a disc, used copy, whatever. I don't need the codes or anything like that.

And stores/eBay aren't pulling up diddly jack squat. $30 at best for a used copy and the retail stores trying to sell it for like $55-$59. Ridiculous, and odd since its a sports title.

So, no deal knowledge for a GPS? Or Iphone plans?

80 degrees out on a saturday night and the ball fields and neighboring park are vacant. Bizzare.

[quote name='2DMention']My depression is doing better. My Voc rehab conselor gave me a schedule to follow so I don't stay in bed all day.

Can't wait for the Survivor finale tomorrow![/QUOTE]

I acknowledge your depression, only to ignore you in the future and deepen your depression.

Do it.

[quote name='2DMention']My depression is doing better. My Voc rehab conselor gave me a schedule to follow so I don't stay in bed all day.

Can't wait for the Survivor finale tomorrow![/QUOTE]
The fact that shows like Survivor are hits, and that it created the damn reality show craze, depresses me.

Uhhh OTT my hd failed :(

Time to upgrade my gray matter ... Just in time for Diablo 3! Two questions:

1. What hd should I get (preferably from newegg or amazon)
2. I think windows came installed in a partitioned drive on my pc from the manufacturer so I should be able to reinstall from that and not have to create a system recovery disc now right?

[quote name='Eviltude']Finally made some white salsa. Going to mexican restaurants here just isn't the same without it.[/QUOTE]

Toreros is really good if haven't been there.

[quote name='Eviltude']Finally made some white salsa. Going to mexican restaurants here just isn't the same without it.[/QUOTE]

What is this white salsa you speak of?

[quote name='Maklershed']Uhhh OTT my hd failed :(

Time to upgrade my gray matter ... Just in time for Diablo 3! Two questions:

1. What hd should I get (preferably from newegg or amazon)
2. I think windows came installed in a partitioned drive on my pc from the manufacturer so I should be able to reinstall from that and not have to create a system recovery disc now right?[/QUOTE]

1. Newegg...always Newegg for parts.
2. Hmmm...this one is a little tricky. I always created system recovery DVD's, to reinstall my wifes laptop to factory every 6 months, and just archiving her data. I'm really not sure how a failing HD can reinstall Windows...what if the Failure is on that partition?

PM incoming!

[quote name='Number83']1. Newegg...always Newegg for parts.
2. Hmmm...this one is a little tricky. I always created system recovery DVD's, to reinstall my wifes laptop to factory every 6 months, and just archiving her data. I'm really not sure how a failing HD can reinstall Windows...what if the Failure is on that partition?

PM incoming![/QUOTE]

When the system boots I'm able to get into a file recovery mode but unfortunately all my files are 276gb and I don't have an external HD to cover that at the moment. I'm hoping windows is a part of that 276gb.

Anyone have any promo codes to use at the Sprint Store for an iPhone?

Finished Uncharted 2. Think I'll start La Noire complete for something a little less run-and-gun.

Still have Bioshock 2, Enslaved, Portal 2, AC:B, RDR in my "top tier" to get to.

I've never heard of that. I thought white salsa was just what white people called ketchup.

Turns out it's sour cream and miracle whip.

White people. :whistle2:|

[quote name='zewone']I've never heard of that. I thought white salsa was just what white people called ketchup.

White people. :whistle2:|[/QUOTE]

Do they sprinkle saltine crackers into it, too?

[quote name='zewone']I've never heard of that. I thought white salsa was just what white people called ketchup.

White people. :whistle2:|[/QUOTE]

It's basically spicy miracle whip with cumin and oregano. It's pretty good, if you're white.

I know mayo is in a lot of sauces, but I don't use mayo or miracle whip on sandwiches or anything. By itself it grosses me out. Even looking at the white sauce crap it looks pretty gross.

^ hell yeah, about damn time. I'm hoping they throw in the Hell and Back story with Wallace. That is my favorie Sin City story & he spends half the time hallucinaing, in color!

[quote name='seanr1221']Getting my first grill Thursday. Been waiting for this for a long time.[/QUOTE]

Details? Charcoal, natural gas, clean burning propane with propane accesories?

I miss my grill, I have one the previous owners didn't take the time to move. :cry:

[quote name='munch']What's the starter edition?[/QUOTE]

Someone who buys the game can send a friend pass so they can level up to 13. Never played diablo so I didn't want to pay 60 for something I might not like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back