The Brand New OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Madden 12 is tempting at that price. Didn't think I'd buy another football game for a while, but I think I might for that price.

Also Much, still interested in Bully? Probably won't make it down to the post office until Thursday, but say...$10 for the game plus whatever the shipping is?

[quote name='JStryke']Madden 12 is tempting at that price. Didn't think I'd buy another football game for a while, but I think I might for that price.

Also Much, still interested in Bully? Probably won't make it down to the post office until Thursday, but say...$10 for the game plus whatever the shipping is?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's fine. But I can't do anything until I get back from Nigeria on June 2. If you can wait that long, then I'll buy it.

Also, got a free copy of Diable III. I might be getting a free CE :cool:

[quote name='munch']Yeah, that's fine. But I can't do anything until I get back from Nigeria on June 2. If you can wait that long, then I'll buy it.

Also, got a free copy of Diable III. I might be getting a free CE :cool:[/QUOTE]

That's not a problem. Totally forgot you were in Nigeria even though you mentioned it how many times.

PSN Sale ...

From Dust – PlayStation Plus price $7.34; Sale price $10.49
Outland – PlayStation Plus price $4.89; Sale price $6.99
Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes – PlayStation Plus price $7.34; Sale price $10.49
Beyond Good & Evil HD – PlayStation Plus price $4.89; Sale price $6.99
Scott Pilgrim – PlayStation Plus price $4.89; Sale price $6.99
Prince of Persia Classic – PlayStation Plus price $4.89; Sale price $6.99
Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood – PlayStation Plus price $14.69; Sale price $20.99
Assassin’s Creed 2 – PlayStation Plus price $13.99; Sale price $9.79
Assassin’s Creed – PlayStation Plus price $13.99; Sale price $9.79
Far Cry 2 – PlayStation Plus price $13.99; Sale price $9.79
Call of Juarez 2 – PlayStation Plus price $13.99; Sale price $9.79
Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands – PlayStation Plus price $13.99; Sale price $9.79
Prince of Persia (2008) – PlayStation Plus price $13.99; Sale price $9.79
Prince of Persia Classic Trilogy HD – PlayStation Plus price $19.59; Sale price $27.99
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time – PlayStation Plus price $7.34; Sale price $10.49
Prince of Persia: Warrior Within – PlayStation Plus price $7.34; Sale price $10.49
Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones – PlayStation Plus price $7.34; Sale price $10.49
Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood – Da Vinci Disappearance DLC – PlayStation Plus price $4.89; Sale price $6.99
Assassin’s Creed 2 – Battle of Forli DLC – PlayStation Plus price $1.95; Sale price $2.79
Assassin’s Creed 2 – Bonfire of Vanities DLC – PlayStation Plus price $3.42; Sale price $4.89
Far Cry 2 – Fortunes Pack DLC – PlayStation Plus price $2.44; Sale price $3.49
Call of Juarez 2 – Old West Map Pack DLC – PlayStation Plus price $4.89; Sale price $6.99
Prince of Persia (2008) – Epilogue DLC – PlayStation Plus price $4.89; Sale price $6.99
Scott Pilgrim – Knives Chau Add-On Pack DLC – PlayStation Plus price $0.97; Sale price $1.39
Assassin’s Creed: Bloodlines (PSP) – PlayStation Plus price $9.79; Sale price $13.99
Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood Complete Edition (includes Da Vinci Disappearance, Animus Project Update 1, Animus Project Update 2 and Copernicus Conspiracy Missions) – PlayStation Plus price $14.99; Sale price $24.99
Far Cry 2 Complete Edition (includes Fortune Pack) – PlayStation Plus price $11.99; Sale price $19.99
Prince of Persia (2008) Complete Edition (includes Epilogue) – PlayStation Plus price $11.99; Sale price $19.99
Scott Pilgrim Complete Edition (includes Knives Chau Add-On Pack) – PlayStation Plus price $4.79; Sale price $7.99
Call of Juarez 2 Complete Edition (includes Old West Map Pack) – PlayStation Plus price $11.99; Sale price $19.99

I think I'll be picking up Beyond Good and Evil and Prince of Persia Two thrones (the only :ps2: PoP I never got around to playing).

Went to wal-mart today (shudder). They had NCAA March Madness 2005 for the :ps2: for $15 if anyone needs an antique.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Someone who buys the game can send a friend pass so they can level up to 13. Never played diablo so I didn't want to pay 60 for something I might not like.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='darthbudge']I would also be interested in a Stater edition if anyone has an extra.[/QUOTE]

You mean a guest pass? I bought a retail copy for my gf. I can give you guys a guest pass if youre still interested.

[quote name='Eviltude']I really hope the Pacers are able to beat Miami tonight.[/QUOTE]What a surprise, James passes up a chance to win the game. Dude is scared.

[quote name='DT778']What a surprise, James passes up a chance to win the game. Dude is scared.[/QUOTE]

I want to see James fight Granger. I would like to think James could win based on size alone, but he seems like a bit of a bitch.

When did the Heat stop getting calls every time they fall to the ground? D-Wade has a ring because he is an expert at it and LBJ isn't too bad at it himself. If getting hit by a drive by every time they get the ball no longer works they aren't going to make it out of the East.

They really suck for having 3 top notch starters. They play defense better than anyone, but with James afraid to take the last shot after his failures last season and their bench just being terrible, they aren't going to make it.

[quote name='crunchewy']That Max Payne 3 game is pretty fun. Recommended.[/QUOTE]

Sweet. Just got it yesterday. I plan to play it after I finish Uncharted 3.

[quote name='crunchewy']That Max Payne 3 game is pretty fun. Recommended.[/QUOTE]

As someone who never played the first two, would you recommend it to someone new to the Max Payne series?

[quote name='eldergamer']And with our new iPhone, the attempts to get Siri to do things have begun.
"Siri, is it raining outside?"[/QUOTE]

Have you told it to call you sexy yet?

I wanted to play Max Payne 2 today since I never finished it back in the day. I found my PC copy and installed it. Now when I attempt to launch it, it crashes immediately because apparently the DemoShield Player that launches the software doesn't play nice with Windows 7.

www.pcgamingsucks.com

[quote name='eldergamer']And with our new iPhone, the attempts to get Siri to do things have begun.

Did you do the 2001 cliches yet? (Open the pod bay doors x3 and sing me a song)

Look out the window! OR listen for the rain! Do you live in a windowless basement? (not directed at you, but at the zooey commercial)

My friend asked her where he could hide my dead body and she found three swamps nearby.... I'm gonna get that hitch.

[quote name='Eviltude']Going camping this weekend. We have 13 people going so we bought 42 hot dogs and 3 pounds of sausages.[/QUOTE]
Sounds about right. What're you going to eat?

What a coincidence!

Get some tomato soup delivered.

Yea it definitely is. I never got into it back when it came out but I started playing since the servers are going down this month. Really enjoying the game now and I'm only just past the first boss. Really satisfying when you actually complete something.

I never really put the time into Demon's Souls. I wish I had, especially now that the servers are going down. I started play Dark Souls about 3 weeks ago and I can't put it down. On New Game+ with about 100 hours in.

Ha, I would if I could. I sold my PS3 and Demon's Souls. :(

I'll pick it up after the probably PS3 price drop at E3 and get an international version of DS because the servers will still be active.

Oh shit, really? I may have to track down a copy of that eventually then. I know there's no fucking way I'm going to finish everything before the 31st.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Did you do the 2001 cliches yet? (Open the pod bay doors x3 and sing me a song)[/QUOTE]

no. I'll have to get my wife to try this when she gets home. When we say text "my name" it gets confused between my phone number and my email (which are both in her contacts).

Now to load the dishwasher, feed the baby and get ready for work. More La Noire tonight? I know watching the characters faces is important but I wish you could skip dialogue in this game. I always read faster than they talk.

I never had the time/patience for Demons Souls. I'm also probably foolish enough to try Dark Souls once. Once.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Oh shit, really? I may have to track down a copy of that eventually then. I know there's no fucking way I'm going to finish everything before the 31st.[/QUOTE]

Wait, so when the servers go offline, the game will be rendered unplayable?

Not unplayable, but shit like Phantoms, the messages and bloodstains and World Tendency events will cease to function. Won't be able to join other players' games either.

[quote name='Number83']Wait, so when the servers go offline, the game will be rendered unplayable?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Not unplayable, but shit like Phantoms, the messages and bloodstains and World Tendency events will cease to function. Won't be able to join other players' games either.[/QUOTE]

Which really add to the game a lot.

[quote name='Maklershed']Listening to the latest Giant Bombcast has me wanting to try Hitman Blood Money.[/QUOTE]

Blood Money was really REALLY good. Rewarded you for thinking outside the box on how to make the assassinations look like you never existed. Easily the best Hitman game.

[quote name='zewone']Which really add to the game a lot.[/QUOTE]

Yep. It's a god damn shame, but if what you said is true about the international version at least we'll have the ability to try that. Or who knows, maybe From Software/Atlus will release some of the server code so private shards can be set up like people did for Phantasy Star Online.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']
Yep. It's a god damn shame, but if what you said is true about the international version at least we'll have the ability to try that. Or who knows, maybe From Software/Atlus will release some of the server code so private shards can be set up like people did for Phantasy Star Online.[/QUOTE]

I didn't really get into PvP much for Demon's Souls and I outright neglected the blue phantom co-op mechanic. While the online functions lent a few really tense moments (when I'd forgotten or did not have the opportunity to hollow after beating a boss or something and a black phantom or two would come in and I had to kill them to be able to get out alive with all my souls), I personally don't think the game is any less playable without the bloodstains and messages. Especially once you've played through once and have a good idea of what you're doing... that and you get pretty sick of seeing the 3 or so standard messages. :lol:

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Also, whomever in here said -months ago- that Duke Nukem's broken platforming elements combined with the long load times was legit torture wasn't kidding. I've rage quit the same level 5 times. How can it take so fucking long to load when installed to the HD? There seems to be no perceivable difference.[/QUOTE]

I could be mistaken, but I'm 99% certain that the load times are actually worse if you install it on the HD.

[quote name='crystalklear64']what about a deck of cards[/QUOTE]
We have cards and Settlers of Catan, so we should be ok between those, river activities and booze.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Sounds about right. What're you going to eat?[/QUOTE]
I'm raw doggin' it.

[quote name='zewone']Which really add to the game a lot.[/QUOTE]
I played the shit out of Demon's Souls when it first came out and the only way I really figured out how to play and some of the secrets was blue phantoms. PvP was fun at first but after a while people would just hide at shitty parts in the levels and wait to ambush me while I was in a fight for my life.

[quote name='Maklershed']

Cards Against Humanity is a ton of fun. We used to play a lot of Apples to Apples but it got old so now CAH has replaced it and it's for the better.

Derbler CE finally arrived in the mail. Wonder if I can even log on yet.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I'm hoping to get Cards Against Humanity on Amazon tomorrow since they're hinting that the newest printing will be for sale then.[/QUOTE]

I wish I had known about this game prior to tonight. I won't have time to go make it from the pdf before leaving, but I'll be making or buying it for later use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back