The CAG Family Album 2.0- Updated 02/01/2010

Nice shirts, $$$s.

IMG_0301.jpg

[quote name='Liquid 2']If I didn't know better, I woudl have thought you were from California with that kind of expression.[/quote]Not even close, ya big dick. :cool:

[quote name='zewone']Nice shirt, $$$.

Fuck you. :lol:[/quote]

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']What the fuck, I'm wearing that same shirt right now.[/quote]

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Nice shirts, $$$s.

[img][/quote]We are some playas fosho.

[quote name='tiredfornow']My face is stuck like this and the iPhone camera stinks.

l_6437ef246cd0415cac0dae89193777d2.jpg
[/quote]

*Buys tfn a razor and some shaving cream* Get to it...

[quote name='Rocko']...I'm also wearing that shirt today.

:/[/quote]

It's a nice shirt if you see the whole thing and know what's on it, but in that pic you just see this grown ass guy with a little butterfly on the corner of his shirt. :p

[quote name='tiredfornow']How you normally look? You let your hair grow out 7 inches before getting a haircut? :lol:[/QUOTE]

I hadn't had a haircut for like six months when those pics were taken. I never let my shit get that long, but I was toying with the idea of growing a mullet as a joke. That was as long as I ever let it get before I chickened out.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']
p1010124u.jpg

Got a haircut on Friday and so I decided to show everyone that the prior pictures were not how I normally look.[/QUOTE]

Show me that NASCAR bed Casey.

That shirt is awesome. I don't really have many pictures of myself because I dodge the camera all the time. Hate pictures, they steal your soul. Not really but it sounded good. I do have one youtube video from like 3 years ago almost. Demolition derby from 2006. Good times, however this is some NSFW commentary from the two idiots with the camera. Just fair warning. It should be easy to tell which one I am with the camera staying on me most of the time but in case it isn't I'm in black car with X86 on the side. No it's not a reference to computers, my car number was 86 at one point in time, then I used X, then I just combined them and didn't think about it at the time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29tktxjWJMs

[quote name='jp0213']That shirt is awesome. I don't really have many pictures of myself because I dodge the camera all the time. Hate pictures, they steal your soul. Not really but it sounded good. I do have one youtube video from like 3 years ago almost. Demolition derby from 2006. Good times, however this is some NSFW commentary from the two idiots with the camera. Just fair warning. It should be easy to tell which one I am with the camera staying on me most of the time but in case it isn't I'm in black car with X86 on the side. No it's not a reference to computers, my car number was 86 at one point in time, then I used X, then I just combined them and didn't think about it at the time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29tktxjWJMs[/QUOTE]

1:08 was my favorite part...that guy had no idea what rocked him.

[quote name='blackjaw']1:08 was my favorite part...that guy had no idea what rocked him.[/quote]

Sadly I wasn't even aiming for him. I was going after 3 cars: red car with #2, white car with #11, and black car with #4:20. The guy at 1:08 in the video just got in my way. It was a fun hit though. Similar to the one where myself and another black car were going for the #11 and he pulled out the way and we nailed each other. Asshole.

I wish I had video from the derby the next year. I went after those 3 again and I rocked the #11 guy again and pushed him up onto his side. Could have flipped him but decided to be nice.

[quote name='A Happy Panda']=/

It has writing on the back for a band I've never heard of.[/QUOTE]
I've got an older version of it - it says "www.wholewheatbread.net". For whatever it's worth, they're four guys who look like G-Unit but sound like Blink 182. We played a show with them a few years ago and their merch guy hooked us up with shirts.

Nice work MNL. OP looks sweet without the spoilers.

Here's a pic from a church from I dunno, a month or so ago? I'm all hunched forward because the flowers kept getting in my hair. I had to scan the pictures, and they got washed out. But pictures are fun regardless.

ngbc.jpg

[quote name='guinaevere']Brak. Never called, never wrote. Thought you forgot all about me.[/QUOTE]
:cry:

Someone made fun of me for never smiling in pictures, so I did the complete opposite. :cool:

[quote name='guinaevere']
X. =P[/QUOTE]:cool:

[quote name='Brak']:cry:[/QUOTE]Damn, Brak. I thought part of your gimmick was that you respected ladies. Not calling/writing is kinda raw.

bread's done
Back