The CAG Family Album 2.0- Updated 02/01/2010

[quote name='guinaevere']First, I'm upstaged by flowers. Now he insinuates that I'm not even a lady? I can get this kinda abuse IRL.

...[/QUOTE]
[quote name='Pookymeister']Cougar Hunt[/QUOTE]
Add being referred to as old to that list, now :cool:

But, seriously, that is some quality floriation in your picture. I don't know why you'd consider recognition of said flowers as abuse ;)

I have a recent pic as my avatar (no I'm not a quaker...) and here is a somewhat recent one of me drawing and having a beer (and watching myself draw and have a beer):

and a pic of my wife and our two Chihuahuas - Lily and Ivy:

Can't see it too well but I'm pointing at a scar I got from a wrestling show this weekend. I got squooshed!

FBprofilesquoosh-2.jpg

EDIT: the squooshing in question occurs at 3:25 in this video [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5BJjfWxm5c[/media]

Updated. Let me know if I forgot you! I was updating couple weeks back and then got tied up in something else. Perhaps one or two of you slipped through the cracks.

Something newer than the existing photo of me, which is like 2 or 3 years old, I think.

Taken a few days ago with a family member who probably wouldn't want a picture of them floating around. :]

30tma12.jpg

[quote name='Rocko']Something newer than the existing photo of me, which is like 2 or 3 years old, I think.

Taken a few days ago with a family member who probably wouldn't want a picture of them floating around. :]

30tma12.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Holy shit dude...If I didn't know it was you in that pic I'd assume it was a chick. You should really do something about your girly locks.

I was going to say something, but I didn't want to sound rude.

On one hand, that does look like a female. On the other hand, he kind of resembles Patrick, lead singer of the local band Gang Raping Nuns.

[quote name='DarthPuma']My sharpied 360 controller is pretty sick.[/QUOTE]
Why did you do that?

[quote name='Brak']Why did you do that?[/QUOTE]

Because "cool" kids paint theirs, and if he went and painted his, it would be BLATANT copying, instead of his normal half assed copying?

great thread...although i loled a few times..:whistle2:# at the comments not the pix....yea...
really surprised at some people because I usually imagine 20 something yr old virgins behind their handle. really shocked to see female gamers and parents!
ill post a pic with my family when i get a chance.

that pic with miller in the bball game is awesome! the coach(?) in the background just about gave up. this pic was taken at the most perfect time! :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='guinaevere']The Mario hat came today in the mail. Huge picture is huge.
mariohat.jpg
[/QUOTE]
The Pikachu, Torchic and Midkip fit in so seamlessly with the Kingdom Hearts standee.

You are an observant man. The Kingdom Hearts standee doesn't really belong in the Nintendo corner of the entertainment room, but it's been there for ages, and with the renegade pokemon, it works well enough.
wooper.gif

Wanna see my yard sale score from a few weeks back? I was being dragged to some apple festival, and on the way we passed a yard sale. I hardly ever stop at yard sales, but something caught my eye and I made Silvia stop.
232323232%7Ffp935%3Enu%3D3388%3E7%3C%3B%3E8%3B8%3EWSNRCG%3D329854%3C%3A%3C9335nu0mrj

Now you're just trying to make me jealous. :( I have a Wobbuffet and Rayquaza plush, but they're in storage, letting the dust whittle their HP down.

Some more pics of me, most from this year.

whitebear.jpg

cgc10008.jpg

evo2.jpg

evo1.jpg

[quote name='Mr. Beef']I have a Wobbuffet and Rayquaza plush, but they're in storage, letting the dust whittle their HP down.[/QUOTE]Awww... :lol: Pouvre pokies.

Charmander is now in the back seat of the Prius. This big orange plush Pokie... he really clashes with the interior of the car, and I hate having extra stuff in there. But my brother saw me drive off with him one afternoon (I had transferred him into my car after the festival, and didn't get a chance to bring him in the house yet). Jaeli thought it was really cute, so he sent me a text message saying i was a great trainer to be working so hard on my friendship level. The next day I noticed Charmander had been seat-belted in. So it's hard to take him out of the car just yet. :D

I like those pics, Mr Beef.

Aw, that sounds adorable. The Charmander already looks happy as a clam (or a Shellder, hurhur), but it probably looks even cuter in a seatbelt.

Thank you, Gwen. The last two were taken while I was at EVO this past summer. Great weekend, if not for the lack of chairs in the gaming area.

[quote name='Rocko']You look a lot younger without that massive beard.[/QUOTE]

Hm, yeah. Funny, seeing as that beard photo was taken almost 2.5 years ago, and I just took that new photo less than 48 hours ago.

[quote name='Pookymeister']Where's the rest?[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure if I'll post it.

bread's done
Back