The CAG Family Album 2.0- Updated 02/01/2010

iPhone camera stinks.

o9ka3n.jpg

It's been awhile since I posted a pic. Here I am celebrating my friend's birthday at a local bar. For all you Bay Area CAGs, Firehouse in downtown San Jose is friggin money!
if you have a fedora hat on, that is.

musicnoteless6.jpg

[quote name='tiredfornow']iPhone camera stinks.

o9ka3n.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I'm seriously jealous of your cheek hair. I got the Mexican curse where I can only grow rat whiskers and really thick sideburns such as yourself.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']It's been awhile since I posted a pic. Here I am celebrating my friend's birthday at a local bar. For all you Bay Area CAGs, Firehouse in downtown San Jose is friggin money!
if you have a fedora hat on, that is.

musicnoteless6.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Who's the chick? Holla. :cool:

:lol: Not all asian females are my girlfriend, KBW. Where I live, asians are the majority minority. Just one of my many asian female friends.

That or the sarcasm went way over my head :oops:

hahahah...

I'm actually quite embarrassed and truly apologetic. That was a pretty loose observation on my part. I just have never really seen, seen your girlfriend, you know?

Ah, just for get it.

*Points gun at head*

[quote name='zewone']I'm seriously jealous of your cheek hair. I got the Mexican curse where I can only grow rat whiskers and really thick sideburns such as yourself.
[/QUOTE]I shave the moustache to keep from looking like a cholo. Hair just doesn't grow in there for some reason.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']:lol: Not all asian females are my girlfriend, KBW. Where I live, asians are the majority minority. Just one of my many asian female friends.

That or the sarcasm went way over my head :oops:[/QUOTE]:lol:

Noticed the pics of me up on the main page are like 2 years old, and look way diff from how I look now:

p_00027.jpg

And yes, I'm well aware of the fact that I need both a haircut & shave :lol:

I don't take pictures of myself, These 3 are the only ones i ever let anyone took.

n1224925735_30099279_5421.jpg

n1224925735_30231613_841.jpg

This One was taken 2 Days Earlier.
18566_1337689162022_1224925735_31015022_2013150_n.jpg

Start Laughing Now. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Meh, i may as well throw a pic in here. I really hate having my pic taken, cameras are evil!! This one was from this past halloween and the first pun'kin i've carved in about 10 years or so. I think i let my picture be taken because i thought the pumpkin would prevent the camera from stealing my soul....don't think it worked though. :(

DSC01229sm.jpg

[quote name='st0neface']While brushing my teeth this evening, I felt I should take a picture.

011ppx.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Just a random thought, if you had that thought while brushing your teeth shouldn't you have taken a pic where you are smiling?

[quote name='Eyecue']ehh..

xgmeja.jpg
[/QUOTE]
oh wow..i..uhhh....:drool:
you got..a..nice
belt collection! is that a purple one? awesome!

[quote name='cRodz']oh wow..i..uhhh....:drool:
you got..a..nice
belt collection! is that a purple one? awesome!
[/QUOTE]

LOL. Yes, that is a purple one.

Here is a pic of me I grabbed straight from my Steam profile, yes those are headphones under my Fro. My other two pics started to get a little old since that was back in my high school years.

fcc683a2cfe1698aae7ae565479610e6343cbfbf_full.jpg

i6jio8.jpg

thekeybladewars and I on NYE. I think I have 4-5 pictures of me from my entire life where I don't cover my face somehow.

[quote name='tiredfornow']
i6jio8.jpg

thekeybladewars and I on NYE. I think I have 4-5 pictures of me from my entire life where I don't cover my face somehow.[/QUOTE]

do I spot a Cattle Decapitation shirt?

I like this website and enjoy this post :)

So, here ....
shootingrangeu.jpg
I barely take photos of myself. This can be an exception :cold:. Hope I don't regret this. Just took this photo 10 mins ago. Me and my collections. Thank to CAG, I got a free PS3 and some free/cheap games. :D
picture136n.jpg
(Sorry for the webcam quality.)

[quote name='refusedchaos']do I spot a Cattle Decapitation shirt?[/QUOTE]Yessir. :cool:

[quote name='chiat']I like this website and enjoy this post :)

So, here ....
shootingrangeu.jpg
I barely take photos of myself. This can be an exception :cold:. Hope I don't regret this. Just took this photo 10 mins ago. Me and my collections. Thank to CAG, I got a free PS3 and some free/cheap games. :D
picture136n.jpg
(Sorry for the webcam quality.)[/QUOTE]Danggggggggggggg. :whistle2:&

So, here ....
shootingrangeu.jpg
picture136n.jpg
(Sorry for the webcam quality.)[/QUOTE]

What are you shooting?

[quote name='Temporaryscars']What are you shooting?[/QUOTE]

Paper. I was at a shooting range.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']No, I mean what gun.[/QUOTE]

Opps, sorry... It was Glock 9mm or 10mm. Don't remember which one that was in that photo.

So, here ....
shootingrangeu.jpg
picture136n.jpg
(Sorry for the webcam quality.)[/QUOTE]
Yum.

bread's done
Back