The definitive sony card rewards thread - a good start to a free game or controller

[quote name='darobu']PS3 Wireless Headset is up! Go get 'em people! (Inspired by MjC)

I've been waiting for that headset to show.[/QUOTE]
Thanks, I picked one up with non-cardholder points before they change it to more points or less than 10000.

I saw this on the fat wallet forum for the Wheel of Fortune/Sony Points forum

Sorry to clutter this thread but I just found this from the FW Finance forum here
You can earn points by registering some Sony DVD/Bluray codes. Unlike other studios, Sony doesn't use unique codes, so it looks like we can share.
Sony cardmember gets 45pts/25pts for each BluRay/DVD registered while non-cardmember gets 30pts/15pts.
The codes can be found on the paper inserts inside the DVD case.

Here are four codes taken from the FWF thread:
JQ9H9YG5 (Zookeeper Bluray)
MVDPEBTT (Bad Teacher DVD)
WZNNNVBC (30 Mins or Less DVD)
CF2EL2GN (Drive DVD)

Here is the list of DVDs/BluRays that you can register to earn points.
You can register the following discs:
•30 Minutes or Less (Blu-ray)
•30 Minutes or Less (DVD)
•Anonymous (Blu-ray)
•Anonymous (DVD)
•Attack the Block (Blu-ray)
•Attack the Block (DVD)
•Bad Teacher (Blu-ray)
•Bad Teacher (DVD)
•Colombiana (Blu-ray)
•Colombiana (DVD)
•Don’t Be Afraid of the Dark (Blu-ray)
•Don’t Be Afraid of the Dark (DVD)
•Drive (Blu-ray)
•Drive (DVD)
•Friends With Benefits (Blu-ray)
•Friends With Benefits (DVD)
•Jack and Jill (Blu-ray)
•Jack and Jill (DVD)
•Midnight in Paris (Blu-ray)
•Midnight in Paris (DVD)
•Moneyball (Blu-ray)
•Moneyball (DVD)
•Monty Python and the Holy Grail (Blu-ray)
•Smurfs (Blu-ray)
•Smurfs (DVD)
•Straw Dogs (Blu-ray)
•Straw Dogs (DVD)
•The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo (Blu-ray)
•The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo (DVD)
•The Guns of Navarone (Blu-ray)
•The Ides of March (Blu-ray)
•The Ides of March (DVD)
•The Rum Diary (Blu-ray)
•The Rum Diary (DVD)
•Zookeeper (Blu-ray)
•Zookeeper (DVD)
sheesh - if you're going to post anything, why not actually post
http://www.sonyrewards.com/en/earn/discs/

Thanks for the points bk. I went to redeem for a $50 psn card, but all of those and the ps+ cards have vanished from the site. Hopefully they come back at some point soon.

A big THANK YOU bkjohns1 for this info. I just spent all my points on the LBP2 Move Bundle. Tax and shipping used up the remaining points and doing 10 points a day on WoF was just getting so mundane.

$50 psn card is back in the rewards catalog as a card member exclusive, no sign of ps+ though. The vita first edition bundle has been added too, it is a card member exclusive also. Hopefully they add the other two next week.

The 3G and WiFi systems are up now, 29999 and 24999 points respectively. Both are cardmember exclusives. Some accessories also, but no memory cards (except in the Starter Kit).

They added a few games too,couldn't check out with the $50 psn code though. I ordered Uncharted Golden Abyss instead. I was just going to use the code for Uncharted anyway, thought it might be faster than waiting for the game to arrive.

They added a lot of new stuff. Most notable are the $10,$20, and $50 PSN cards as well as PS+ cards. I think only the $50s were listed before.

EDIT: Wow already got my code! Time to get me some bioshock 2 dlc!

Redeem 5000 get 5000 points.

OFFER DETAILS: Offer available from 3/1/12-3/31/12. To qualify you must enroll in the 5,000 Bonus Points Offer on www.SonyRewards.com. Once enrolled, if you are an active Sony Card member in good standing, and you redeem 5,000 points for any Sony electronics, music, movies or PlayStation item (excludes all Gift Cards and movie tickets) within the Sony Rewards online catalog between 3/1/12-3/31/12, you will qualify for the 5,000 bonus points offer. Only one 5,000 bonus points offer will be awarded per Sony Card member. Offer cannot be combined with any other offer. Reward points redemptions before 3/1/12 are not eligible for this 5,000 bonus points offer. The 5,000 points will be awarded 2-4 weeks after the promotional period has ended. Excludes Purchase Credit Requests. Products featured in this email are subject to availability and may be replaced with comparable products. Discounted price is already reflected in the Rewards Catalog price. Must be logged in as a Sony Card member to view Insider Specials and discounted pricing.

So.. this excludes gift cards... buy would psn codes work?

[quote name='Afflicted']Redeem 5000 get 5000 points.

OFFER DETAILS: Offer available from 3/1/12-3/31/12. To qualify you must enroll in the 5,000 Bonus Points Offer on www.SonyRewards.com. Once enrolled, if you are an active Sony Card member in good standing, and you redeem 5,000 points for any Sony electronics, music, movies or PlayStation item (excludes all Gift Cards and movie tickets) within the Sony Rewards online catalog between 3/1/12-3/31/12, you will qualify for the 5,000 bonus points offer. Only one 5,000 bonus points offer will be awarded per Sony Card member. Offer cannot be combined with any other offer. Reward points redemptions before 3/1/12 are not eligible for this 5,000 bonus points offer. The 5,000 points will be awarded 2-4 weeks after the promotional period has ended. Excludes Purchase Credit Requests. Products featured in this email are subject to availability and may be replaced with comparable products. Discounted price is already reflected in the Rewards Catalog price. Must be logged in as a Sony Card member to view Insider Specials and discounted pricing.

So.. this excludes gift cards... buy would psn codes work?[/QUOTE]

I got this also.....it would APPEAR that PSN codes would work. So, essentially, $50 free?

I got that too. I emailed to see if the psn cards qualified. "excludes all Gift Cards and movie tickets" makes me want to be sure before I redeem.

Well, I redeemed for the $50 PSN card...although, I haven't used it yet (they just e-mail a code). I sent an e-mail also to the CS. In all accounts, it should be valid since it is NOT under the GIFT CARDS section of the Rewards Catalog.

[quote name='nakanenui']Damn, I redeemed last month for the LBP2 Move bundle... FML.[/QUOTE]

I redeems last month to. Pretty much every time I redeem they have a special a week later.

So if I spend 5,000 on a PSN card I'll get 5,000 points in April? Does anyone know if those 5,000 points in April will be restricted to Sony products as well?

[quote name='galvatron2k1']Straw Dogs Blu-ray Disc Registration Code:

NE3FG9XZ
[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

Maybe we can get the OP wikied and make a code list.

i purchased a psn card less than 2 weeks ago.. it was a $50 psn card (only paid 20$, thanks craigslist) any way i can get that free $50 PSN credit??? i signed up for sony rewards btw

I checked my account today and noticed Sony deposited 2,500 points in it :shock:

It's labeled as "Customer Appreciation 2012". Anyone else get it?

I ordered a 5000 point card the first of the month to get the 5000 bonus points and never received the card... I've called 3 times and can't get an answer except someone will call me... which they never do...

think I'm gonna get screwed out of both my 5000 points and the bonus as well..

I ordered two sets of headphones in the beginning of this week and I received them at the end of the week. I had no idead it was that fast. You ever get email confirmation for the order and shipping?

[quote name='darken']I ordered two sets of headphones in the beginning of this week and I received them at the end of the week. I had no idead it was that fast. You ever get email confirmation for the order and shipping?[/QUOTE]

well it's a digital code... and found out after the first time I called that it actually shows that it failed on their end... since then they've just been giving me the run around.

first person I talked to said I'd here from a supervisor in 48 hours... why would I need to talk to a supervisor... if it failed on your end just fix it.

I got the 5000 points, which I assume is the "redeem 5K, get 5K" promo. Maybe some others didn't redeem enough and are getting 2500 anyway?

Okay, now I'm really confused.On March 24, I redeemed (more than) 5000 points.On March 30, I got a 5000 point credit for "Customer Appreciation 2012." At first I thought that was the 5000 bonus for redeeming 5000, but when others reported getting 1000-5000 even earlier, I thought, well, maybe not, and I'll still get another 5000.So today I check in, and there's a credit of 1000 points for "Customer Appreciation 2012-13."Huh?

Update, since this browser isn't letting me edit the above post:Several people on SD are reporting two bonuses (boni?) that total 6000 points, in various combinations (3500+2500, 5000+1000). So there's still hope, I guess, for another 5K.

Just used my 8k points on the Jak and Daxter collection and a couple PSN cards. Don't think I'll be using this card anymore, my Amazon rewards yields a lot more than this one.

[quote name='my2k2zx2']I got 3500 Customer Appreciation points today.

Have not got the 5k points for redeeming a $50 psn card.[/QUOTE]

Wow I just got 2,500...not as much as some people, but it is the first time I've ever gotten them in 12 years. :D

[quote name='pob14']Update, since this browser isn't letting me edit the above post:Several people on SD are reporting two bonuses (boni?) that total 6000 points, in various combinations (3500+2500, 5000+1000). So there's still hope, I guess, for another 5K.[/QUOTE]

Scored 3,500 today with "Customer Appreciation 2012-2." On March 30, I received 2,500 with "Customer Appreciation 2012."

Still waiting for the 5k.

I got 3500 points, but no 5000 yet. I bought a $50 PSN card also.....I sent a message to CS, hopefully they respond, they are usually pretty good.

My answer from Sony Rewards:
Thank you for contacting Sony Rewards Online Support.We?re thrilled that you took part in our recent Bonus Points Offer. As part of this offer, you are being awarded 5,000 bonus points. To thank you for being a loyal customer, you are also being awarded an additional 1,000 bonus points for a total of 6,000. They will be added to your balance and expire on Dec 31, 2012.
Looks like I got all I'm gonna get.

[quote name='biuevenom']Has anyone ordered a PSN code that ended up showing as previously redeemed? Having a tough time getting them to fix this. >.

bread's done
Back