The DemOTT Mang, OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Moxio']StarKnightX, gimme your Warcraft 3 CD-key so I can play DOTA. :cool:.

@Rocko: Nope. Just keys. Then you can download from Blizzard and get up and running within like an hour.[/QUOTE]

Why don't you just buy your own from the same place that sells diablo 2 cd keys?;)

fuck me- Munch hit me up on gmail tomorrow. I got to finish boozing & schmoozing these politico clients in Savannah tonight & tomorrow. I'm gonna fix this sh1t. No worries.

[quote name='munch']I wish we could have the tagging back. It's kind of $$$$$$y that EVERYONE got theirs taken away. And by everyone I mean everyone but 83 and Mak.[/QUOTE]

I can tag topics.

[quote name='lordwow']DP: Watch Star Trek II, that's still better than the new movie IMO. If you like II, you'll want to see III and IV.[/QUOTE]

Don't forget VI as it nicely wraps up things.

[quote name='lordwow']DP: Watch Star Trek II, that's still better than the new movie IMO. If you like II, you'll want to see III and IV.[/QUOTE]

Thanks wow, I'll go see if I can find them to rent at Hastings.

How am I not suppose to take offense to that? :whistle2:(

------------

While we're on Demolition Man topic...I wish the movie would come out on Blu-Ray already, I loved that movie.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']While we're on Demolition Man topic...I wish the movie would come out on Blu-Ray already, I loved that movie.[/QUOTE]

Hey Mox, let me play D2 with you guys too, cant believe you forgot your boy Rock88.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']
While we're on Demolition Man topic...I wish the movie would come out on Blu-Ray already, I loved that movie.[/QUOTE]

Why am I not surprised?

Sean, when somebody invites you to their wedding, you either RSVP with your meal of choice or you send a letter explaining why you can't go. You don't just ignore it. :(

Gamestop broke the street date on UFC.
[quote name='JJSP']I -almost- bought it tonight. Gamestop had it out early, but I'm a little low on funds at the moment. Maybe I'll go dump some games towards the purchase of it in a few days.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='LinkinPrime']While we're on Demolition Man topic...I wish the movie would come out on Blu-Ray already, I loved that movie.[/QUOTE]

Demo man stunk, the only good thing about it was the bit about Taco Hell winning the francise wars. I'm glad I can now watch Dennis Leary outside of craptastic movie cameos, he may have ripped off Bill Hicks but hes a decent actor.

This comment will prolly be deleted whyd I bother...

Shut the heck up, TemporaryScars. [quote name='seanr1221']TFN, good call on Raiden.[/QUOTE]:squirtle4.gif:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I'm the one that suggested it :nottalking:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='seanr1221']No offense LP, but that sort of made me not want to buy it.[/QUOTE]Ahahaha.

Nothing like being woken up by a 5 yr old who was awakened by thunderstorms.

Now, we're both wide awake and watching Home Movies and eating Doritos.

This is what happens when Pixie isn't home.

After restoring my iPhone last night, I decided to try and jailbreak it again this morning.

Within 3-4 minutes it was done.

The difference was NOT changing the 2.2.1 update location from the pwn's default. Last night I changed the directory to the update I had on my desktop.

Morning all. I've been up since 6 this morning. :/

I have a busy day ahead of me. I have to ship out Rockos game, go to the bank, finish Mirrors Edge, and drink. :beer:

Isn't that the whole game?

And my favorite keyboard cats are the ones where they cut to him just sitting there during dramatic parts. :lol:

[quote name='Maklershed']Morning all. I've been up since 6 this morning. :/

I have a busy day ahead of me. I have to ship out Rockos game, go to the bank, finish Mirrors Edge, and drink. :beer:[/QUOTE]

That sounds exhasusting. I don't know how you're going to pull all that off. :lol:

[quote name='Maklershed']Isn't that the whole game?
[/QUOTE]

No, the first 4(?) levels are wide open and awesome. When the game become claustrophobic and 'Me Against the World' is when it starts to suck D.

dc - I may even throw a nap into the mix.

Yeah manthing - I'm there (I'm at chapter 7). I thought the whole game was a little too much like that though .. even at the start. I'd rather just free run on the rooftops uninhibited and maybe work against a time constraint rather than having to stop to disarm mercs or go into buildings and figure out how to get from vent a to vent b. And what's the deal with all the elevators? Plus they're all insanely slow. :bomb:

Despite all that, I'm still enjoying the game.

267_BD_box_348x490.jpg

I'm holding a contest, dcfaux:

Whoever gifts me the most games on Steam, wins $5.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Sean, when somebody invites you to their wedding, you either RSVP with your meal of choice or you send a letter explaining why you can't go. You don't just ignore it. :([/QUOTE]

I never received such an invitation, mang.

Do you still want me to send you a breadmaker?

You don't have to send a letter explaining why you can't go. In the invitation you should have received a self addressed stamped card or envelope saying how many are coming, or whether you can't. Just send that back to them with regrets.

[quote name='Brak']I'm holding a contest, dcfaux:

Whoever gifts me the most games on Steam, wins $5.[/QUOTE]
:shock: I'm all over that. That $5 is going to be mine!

[quote name='munch']You don't have to send a letter explaining why you can't go. In the invitation you should have received a self addressed stamped card or envelope saying how many are coming, or whether you can't. Just send that back to them with regrets.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I just replied back to my aunt's wedding invitation. Checked off I wouldn't be coming. Wrote a little note saying that I was sorry and bought something for them off their wedding registry. No explanation needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back