The DemOTT Mang, OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm in the lead considering I've already given Brak two free games, though only one of them was through Steam.

Ehh. I sold it.

I really did...
Just kidding. It's the best game on the PSTriple, and I'm very appreciative of you.

I don't care if you sell it. But if you do cut me in on half. I'll put it towards my Wii Sports Resort pre-order :lol:

Wii Sports... Resort?

DAMN.

-

LittleBigPlanet is one of those games I'll keep forever.

I still gotta finish my psycho-noir prison level. I accidentally broke part of it... :cry:

[quote name='Maklershed']Indeed. Don't forget our bet .. The Road's opening week figures will beat Paul Blart.[/QUOTE]

Paul Blart opening weekend gross: $31,832,636. I got nothing to worry about :cool:

[quote name='seanr1221']I love double xp in Gears.[/QUOTE]

That shit broke our games last night.

Playing submission for 50 minutes because the meat flag was glitching on a wall...basically playing a never-ending game because there is no fucking time limit. Spent the whole match just killing and racking up XP...however once one of the players hit the 10000 mark, everything crashed and the game went and fizzled into a shit storm, and losing all the XP we spent nearly and hour earning :bomb:

So I played Halo 3 for a few hours at a friend's house yesterday. It's the first time I've played it for any extended period of time. I kind of want to give it a go. I'd buy it for like $20.

I just hit reply to say something, and I forgot what I was going to say.

Damn... :cry:

Edit:

Oh, yeah.

I used to have to build grills and furniture when I worked at Kmart.

Shit really, really sucked.

Hey Rocko, just FYI if you do buy Halo 3, I'm pretty sure they're making the Map Packs mandatory for everything but the social playlists. I'll have to check to make sure, but if they are that's another 18 bucks you have to spend on the game.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Hey Rocko, just FYI if you do buy Halo 3, I'm pretty sure they're making the Map Packs mandatory for everything but the social playlists. I'll have to check to make sure, but if they are that's another 18 bucks you have to spend on the game.[/QUOTE]

Where did you come up with $18? The map packs cost $10 each. $10 + $10 = $20?

But yeah , without the Legendary and Mythic Maps , the only modes you'll be able to play are:
Ranked - Lone Wolf , Squad Battle , MLG
Social - Social Slayer and Social Skirmish

That might not be all , but I think that's most of it.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Bionic Commando has some of the worst screen tearing I have ever seen. Bummer.[/QUOTE]

That's strange, I've played the demo for about 3 hours and haven't noticed any.

Legendary is down to 600 points.

Yeah, that's pretty much all you can play. Social Slayer is horrible, it's all 12 year olds that scream into their mics. MLG is kinda fun though.

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']That's strange, I've played the demo for about 3 hours and haven't noticed any.[/QUOTE]The first level in the game is really noticable. I set my controller down next to some fire, came back, and while I was eating my sandwich I noticed the fire was moving really weird and now I can't unsee the tearing all over the walls. Not really that bad once you're outside though. :/

Well in that case I guess I'll wait, since multiplayer is a big draw for the game and I'm dropping $50-$70 on that tattoo soon. Which it turns out I'm getting next Tuesday, since the guy was booked solid.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Its 10:32am, Maklershed. :lol:[/QUOTE]

It was 11:32 in PA when I started. And rounding up brought me to noon. Good enough.

[quote name='StarKnightX']It's never too early to drink TFN. Even my boss says that.

Whadya got Mak? Send some along to me.:cool:[/QUOTE]

I like the way your boss thinks. And I've been drinking Newcastle Brown Ale. Probably switch over to whisky around 7ish.

Hydrogen atom on the top of my arm. Like, if you cross your arms, to the left of the elbow joint.

Moxio/Liquid, what servers are you on in Diablo 2? I have it downloading now, should be done in like an hour.

Just watched the Hells Kitchen finale ...

I don't understand how Paula lost. She seemed way more competent. And did anyone else notice Ramsay cop a feel on her? He rubbed his hands on her tits. :lol:

[quote name='Maklershed']Just watched the Hells Kitchen finale ...

I don't understand how Paula lost. She seemed way more competent. And did anyone else notice Ramsay cop a feel on her? He rubbed his hands on her tits. :lol:
[/QUOTE]
I think the challenges throughout the show proved that they were pretty much equal in terms of culinary ability. It seems to me like Danny edged her out as far as actually running the kitchen, which pushed him to the lead. Paula had a far better fashion sense, though. Danny's restaurant sucked, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back