The Farewell TFN OTT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='JStryke']Saw random youtube clips earlier today. How'd I go all this time without watching 30 Rock? It seems like it could be pretty good.[/QUOTE]

That's how I started watching the office.

no, Sean. He posted on Facebook that today was his 3 year anniversary with his g/f and that she an officially say that she's the luckiest girl in the world.

[quote name='Pookymeister']Then is it safe to share all the nudes he sent me?[/QUOTE]

I think it is the responsible thing to do. I mean OTT history archiving and all.

[quote name='darthbudge']I think it is the responsible thing to do. I mean OTT history archiving and all.[/QUOTE]

Sean would have to do the honors - I don't think i have them anymore. ;)

[quote name='Chika']no, Sean. He posted on Facebook that today was his 3 year anniversary with his g/f and that she an officially say that she's the luckiest girl in the world.[/QUOTE]

Hey congrats man. Good to hear a positive story about someone in a relationship here on CAG.

Peace out, TFN.

Marten, I saw a badass GT40 pass me up when i was leaving LA Friday night. That wouldn't have happen to have been you?

1dLde.jpg

lolll

What is it with the video game crowd that makes them love Asia so much? The Netflix recommendation threads on this site and GAF for example are filled with so many shitty Asian movies that if they were American the same people would hate or call it 'dudebro'. The same goes for games. If you took CoD Black Ops and had it released by Atlas and gave it some silly title like War Panic Nation with kanji below it the same people that hate CoD now (and PS3 fanboys) would eat it up.

[quote name='munch']That's funny, but I kind of thought it was real.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I was hoping it was real too.

[quote name='munch']I think you all should read this (no wombat link): http://www.nytimes.com/2011/08/15/opinion/stop-coddling-the-super-rich.html?_r=1&src=recg[/QUOTE]
I read it this morning after hearing it discussed on the morning news cycle.

If one were to change the line of demarcation for tax rate increases from $250k (as has been the mantra for the left for the past several years) to the $1m Buffet suggest then one might pick-up enough (R)'s to pass it. It would disarm much of the "hurting small-business claims" which like it or not is valid. IMHO.

h3llbring3r were you the one that was considering making a trade for Alice when I was done with it? If not and someone wants it please speak up today otherwise I'm gonna sell it back to Amazon.

NOTE: I have not redeemed the code for the original Alice so thats an added bonus if someone wants it.

[quote name='Maklershed']h3llbring3r were you the one that was considering making a trade for Alice when I was done with it? If not and someone wants it please speak up today otherwise I'm gonna sell it back to Amazon.

NOTE: I have not redeemed the code for the original Alice so thats an added bonus if someone wants it.[/QUOTE]
I was, I broke down and bought in the EA sale- cause I didn't think you were going to play it. :oops:

I really wanted it with the original Alice code and was scared I was going to miss that opportunity, sorry.

[quote name='Maklershed']What is it with the video game crowd that makes them love Asia so much? The Netflix recommendation threads on this site and GAF for example are filled with so many shitty Asian movies that if they were American the same people would hate or call it 'dudebro'. The same goes for games. If you took CoD Black Ops and had it released by Atlas and gave it some silly title like War Panic Nation with kanji below it the same people that hate CoD now (and PS3 fanboys) would eat it up.

Yeah I was hoping it was real too.[/QUOTE]

I sincerely doubt it's the name change that makes the difference. :booty:

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Mak...Psychonauts...seriously.[/QUOTE]

Right up until the circus level where it all falls apart. I don't remember if I gave up on the rising water part or the butcher boss part. Both were equally frustrating.

Super Mario Galaxy and the Sly Cooper series were some of the greatest recently.
I've been enjoying Henry Hatsworth (with equal rage frustration) on the :ds: lately too. (If you want just a 2d platformer)

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Mak, what console is it for? And how much?[/QUOTE]

360 and I hadn't really thought about the price. Do you have anything available for trade for 360 or PS3?

[quote name='Rocko']People protesting outside of Planned Parenthood...

I seriously can't fucking even. I have never felt so fucking enraged.[/QUOTE]

Tell them to adopt the babies if they're so concerned.

[quote name='Maklershed']360 and I hadn't really thought about the price. Do you have anything available for trade for 360 or PS3?

Tell them to adopt the babies if they're so concerned.[/QUOTE]

Are there any games you're interested in? I'll make a list of games I have when I get home from work. Otherwise I can always buy it off you.

[quote name='eldergamer']Right up until the circus level where it all falls apart. I don't remember if I gave up on the rising water part or the butcher boss part. Both were equally frustrating.[/QUOTE]

Everyone always complains about this. It was hard, but it wasn't any harder than any other old platformer. I think I did it in two attempts.

Sneaky, is your avatar the dude on Youtube who does all of the movie reenactments (and also did I've Discovered Something Amazing!)?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Rocko, did you get your tattoo finished?[/QUOTE]

Long story short, no.

When I went in on Friday he said, basically, that the work that was left to be done should technically be done in like a month after I heal but he was going to see how it went. Turns out, it went like shit. Basically, the portions left are all near skin that has already been damaged, so they hurt like a bitch and that skin there now is fresh and raw, so tearing it up now is more damaging and painful.

So, I was over that real quick. He did some purple so it looks symmetrical and then stopped. It looks just, just very flat, basically. In a few months when I come back we'll get all of the detail in there and it will really pop, I think.

Playing Burnout Paradise city doesnt seem as appealing since it came with all the cars (75?) already unlocked. What's the point? Also the drive around until you find a race thing seems kinda confusing to me.

I had a just-ok glass of a Tempranillo Garnacha blend last night (Spanish red wine). Which I got at Target of all places.

I really hope you don't believe that's the core of Planned Parenthood.

Even if it was, there are entirely too many people. Nothing wrong with stemming the tide.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Luckily protests like that don't happen all that often here in CA. Only protests We have are the tuition hikes at state and UCs.[/QUOTE]

And they don't seem to accomplish much. I was just thinking the other day how College Tuition seems to be one of the few commodities where the price increases year after year and never goes back down.
There's a constant demand for it and people will pay whatever price is offered.

But there's no reason for the price jumps. Books are more expensive? Computer labs cost more? Nope. The only price increase is payroll. Salaries for teachers, staff and others increase each year no matter what the shape of the economy might be.

I graduated from college 10 years ago and there's probably nothing different or value added in any of the basic 101 classes I took 10 years ago that would require them to cost 15-20% (just a random guess) more than they did then.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']I really hope you don't believe that's the core of Planned Parenthood.
[/QUOTE]

No. But let's face it. People generally aren't protesting Planned Parenthood for their STDs checks or body image counseling. They are protesting it because of their abortion services.

[quote name='munch']Someone should have protested that joker tattoo.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

"Killing groups of cells!? Why that's crazy! By the way friend, have I told you about the second coming of a Jewish zombie who DEFINITELY DOES NOT HAVE LONG HAIR!!" - ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back