The Farewell TFN OTT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='darthbudge']No. But let's face it. People generally aren't protesting Planned Parenthood for their STDs checks or body image counseling. They are protesting it because of their abortion services.[/QUOTE]

Yea, lets shut down the one place trying to keep teen pregnancy down while simultaneously providing cheap birth control and STD prevention and assistance because they provide a service that either is medically necessary or none of our fucking business.

My only complaint is that they stop performing the magical disappearing life trick too early.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Yea, lets shut down the one place trying to keep teen pregnancy down while simultaneously providing cheap birth control and STD prevention and assistance because they provide a service that either is medically necessary or none of our fucking business.

My only complaint is that they stop performing the magical disappearing life trick too early.[/QUOTE]

I think part of the protests are also about cheap birth control - those idiots believe in abstinence only and think birth control is also killing babies.

I talked to Teefer earlier. He said say thanks to everyone for their concern and that he'll miss all of us. He needs some "fresh air" and wants to devote some time to getting his life in order for a while.

[quote name='munch']Someone should have protested that joker tattoo.[/QUOTE]

Did you feel like you had any other choice but to post that joke?

C WAT I DID THERE!!:cool:

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Did you feel like you had any other choice but to post that joke?

C WAT I DID THERE!!:cool:[/QUOTE]

I legit have no idea wat you did there.

[quote name='munch']I legit have no idea wat you did there.[/QUOTE]

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=131673

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/122/spideytatgv5.jpg/

spideytatgv5.jpg
How do you not remember this?
spideytatgv5.jpg

I don't think Rokko believes in god, but if i were him I'd pray to some other-worldly being to salvage that abomination on his chest.

[quote name='zewone']Peace out, TFN.

Marten, I saw a badass GT40 pass me up when i was leaving LA Friday night. That wouldn't have happen to have been you?[/QUOTE]

:beer:

gtx.jpg

Wasn't me. Hate the seats in it.

[quote name='marten']:beer:

gtx.jpg

Wasn't me. Hate the seats in it.
[/QUOTE]

This mother fucker right here is like the international playboi of the OTT.

[quote name='darthbudge']"People are against killing babies. I fuckING HATE THOSE IDIOTS!" -???[/QUOTE]
This is the kind of ignorance that I'm talking about. The enraging kind. I will never understand how people can really think that Planned Parenthood is doing a bad thing. Young women should be allowed to make choices about their own bodies. Legally, young women are allowed to choose what they want to do with their bodies. Who are you, or anyone, to shame young women about their choices? Such potentially emotionally trying choices. Really, it's disgusting.

As a side note, I know you love to be on my back a lot, give me shit. I guess it's because you hate that I used to give you a lot of shit or something. Either way, I hope that's what this is, and not your honest and serious opinion/perception.

[quote name='munch']Someone should have protested that joker tattoo.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, yeah. They're not for everyone, sorry for not being right up your alley. It does look rather nice, though, I will say. And yes, it is colored partially now.

Here is a bad Joker tattoo: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_2kjisMm3M...00/kevin-batman-killing-joke-joker-tattoo.jpg

Really, I get that tattoos aren't for everyone and a lot of people just think it's absurd and a career killer and stupid and all that jazz. It's all good, I'm not out to change anybody's minds or anything, just doing something I really enjoy and sharing it with some people. I'm comfortable with it and I'm confident that it is quality artwork being done by a quality professional.

[quote name='Cheapie McGee']Thank God the Joker has his arms up so we can see the awesome nipple background![/QUOTE]
It's intentional, of course. I'm not tattooing my fucking nipples.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Lol. Who is that?![/QUOTE]
Me.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Temporaryscars']If Jake were here, he'd have an "awesome" comeback for that.[/QUOTE]
Fixed. [Note: Added sarcastic quotes for effect.]

[quote name='Rocko']This is the kind of ignorance that I'm talking about. The enraging kind. I will never understand how people can really think that Planned Parenthood is doing a bad thing. Young women should be allowed to make choices about their own bodies. Legally, young women are allowed to choose what they want to do with their bodies. Who are you, or anyone, to shame young women about their choices? Such potentially emotionally trying choices. Really, it's disgusting.

As a side note, I know you love to be on my back a lot, give me shit. I guess it's because you hate that I used to give you a lot of shit or something. Either way, I hope that's what this is, and not your honest and serious opinion/perception.
[/QUOTE]

Honestly, I was really just trolling. I don't think Planned Parenthood is doing a bad thing. In fact I think they do a lot of good.

I am anti-abortion, but what I think is stupid is the people who get so ridiculously angry over the issue. I honestly don't give a shit if other people want to waste their time protesting it or not.

If you are for everyone having the ability to make their own choices in life, who are you to ridicule someone who decides to protest something they disagree with?

[quote name='Chika']HOLY SHIT! Kayden knocked up his on-and-off girlfriend![/QUOTE]
Speaking of horrible abominations on the human skin - anyone remember that idiot's Firefox/Fox Racing tattoo?

[quote name='darthbudge']Honestly, I was really just trolling. I don't think Planned Parenthood is doing a bad thing. In fact I think they do a lot of good.

I am anti-abortion, but what I think is stupid is the people who get so ridiculously angry over the issue. I honestly don't give a shit if other people want to waste their time protesting it or not.

If you are for everyone having the ability to make their own choices in life, who are you to ridicule someone who decides to protest something they disagree with?[/QUOTE]

Because those opinions are based on a belief system created during the iron age. It's obsolete and unnecessary in today's world and does nothing but drag our humanity down.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Because those opinions are based on a belief system created during the iron age. It's obsolete and unnecessary in today's world and does nothing but drag our humanity down.[/QUOTE]

Waking up at 6am sucks. Have to do it today and tomorrow. :(

At least yesterday ended on a good note. Found out there's a pizza place 10-15 minutes walking distance and a beer distributor in about half that.

[quote name='JStryke']Waking up at 6am sucks. Have to do it today and tomorrow. :(
[/QUOTE]
. . . and the next day, and the next day, and the day after that, and the day after that, and even on Saturday.

Criterion :br: deals on amazon today:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox/all-deals?

6 am: Charade - $19.99, blu ray or dvd

10 am: Videodrome

2 pm: The Darjeeling Limited

6 pm: The Rolling Stones: Gimme Shelter

FWIW, If $19 is the price for all waiting on the BN sale is the better deal. Unless you gotta have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back