The FYE Coupon Thread

fairyland

CAGiversary!
Please check the last page in this thread to see the newest coupon. As of May 2010, It's been about 3 months without a 40% coupon, so I had changed the title to something more appropriate than 40% off as it seem unlikely we'd ever get those coupons again.

Last edited by a moderator:
New code P3USED. Expiration date 4/26. Smartest thing to do is look for closing stores - their discounts (last one: Seekonk - 25% off) stacks with this, and stacks with Backstage pass.
But to be clear, it doesn't come to 75% off.

Quick explanation (for anyone interested). They take a percentage of the remaining price after previous percentage is subtracted.
Example:
If the original item is $10

$10
- 10% (Backstage Pass) of $10
$9
- 25% of $9
$6.75
- 40% of $6.75
$4.05

(sorry if my math is a little off) so that comes out to about 60% off. Still awesome, obviously.
I'm waiting on a store rumored to go down to 50% off this month (which will stack with 40% off coup and backstage pass - bringing it to about 75% off)!

Yeah no dice at the FYI's round here , sadly .I did get to use the last coupon and scored a sweet spirit warrior set . Would love a scan , since the only coupons they got are buy X amount used and get one free . Those are kinda stinky .

A scan would be great. 1000 Internets to whoever posts it!

I was able to get some good deals with the last coupon.

[quote name='MrBrando']OK! Here's a scan of the new coupon.

[/quote]

Thank you my good sir! You are a gentleman and a scholar.

freeinternetei8.png

[quote name='s2k']It says they wont take it if its reproduced which is what printing it out will do. Is this YMMV?[/quote]

I printed the last one and used it a couple times and had no trouble.

Hell I printed out the last one and didn't resize it and they still took it. Nowadays I think a sale is a sale to most people. As long as they are moving product, especially used stuff

Does anyone have the suncoast version of this coupon? There was one before but it expired on 3/29 just like the last FYE one

[quote name='MrBrando']OK, well the last coupon has expired. Anyone know if there will be another one with a new date?[/QUOTE]

Here it is:

bspcoupon04272009.jpg

For some reason I never get any emails from them. I don't know why. I went today and no coupons was being given out.

I went the other day and they said they didn't have the 40% off coupon but did have $2 off any used DVD 5.99 and up or something, not worth it.

Whatever happened to the 40% off coupon that had no expiration date and didn't require a Backstage Pass? I'm pretty sure it was the first coupon posted in this thread?

[quote name='SenorWooSuavA']Whatever happened to the 40% off coupon that had no expiration date and didn't require a Backstage Pass? I'm pretty sure it was the first coupon posted in this thread?[/QUOTE]

i'd like to know this as well. has FYE stopped doing this coupon altogether?

I called and asked if they had any and they said they haven't got any since the last coupon but they'll get more in the future, that they always redo this promo. Guess it's just a waiting game now.

Are you guys checking the free newspaper magazine at the front of the stores? Every issue ive seen has had the color coupon on the 2nd or 3rd page

[quote name='Bezerker']Are you guys checking the free newspaper magazine at the front of the stores? Every issue ive seen has had the color coupon on the 2nd or 3rd page[/QUOTE]

No ad this week or last. I been watching because I have my eye on a used Star Trek season 1 blu ray set.

just used the coupon and picked up taken on blu for about $12. awesome coupon. thanks cranguy.

ctrek3 - fye is currently offering a free month trial for the backstage pass. on top of that you get a $20 giftcard. you can just cancel it before the month ends.

bread's done
Back