2 (100%)
Current Ad is 8/22 - 8/28/18
Weekly Ad:
https://www.gamestop.com/weeklyad

PDF version:
https://www.gamestop.com/gs/pages/weeklyad/current/082218/pdf/OLFSI_082218.pdf

Current Trade in Promos:

GS FAQ

How many copies of a game can I trade in?
​You are allowed to trade in 4 copies of the same game (same system) within a rolling 30 day period.

What do I need to trade in an older console?
The console, power cable, av cable, and controller. Sometimes they don't care about USB charge cable but ymmv. 3DS XL trade would be console, charger, and stylus. Some have reported being charged a refurb fee for missing the stylus, but again ymmv (answer stolen from anarchyburger)

FAQ will be entered when those questions get asked frequently.

Does the Pro Membership B2G1 coupon apply to only games, or accessories as well?
The coupon applies to both games and accessories, per the wording on the coupon.

I have a $XX.xx pre-owned reward certificate, and I want to use it on a B2G1 transaction. Should I?
It depends. If the three games are equal value, do not use your certificate. The value of the certificate would be applied to the free game, which would not benefit you. If one game is more expensive, you can use the certificate to make it the same value as the other two games ($5 reward certificate applied to transaction with two $10 games and one $15 game would make all three games $10).

TERMINOLOGY AND LINGO:
ASL/SL: Assistant Store Leader, Store Leader; manager positions at GS.
B2G1: Buy two, get one free. Typically refers to the coupon you receive when becoming Pro.
GCU/BB: Gamer’s Club Unlocked, Best Buy
GS: GameStop
JD: Junior detective, an employee who is out to get someone
LP: Loss Prevention; this is the department that actually bans accounts after being flagged.
TC/TiC: Trade credit.
TIV/TV: Trade in value, or what a game currently trades for. When posting a TV for a game, always use the base value.

Last edited by a moderator:
You need to have more self confidence and stop caring what other people think. We are all here to get make money and or save money. Can't let the trolls get you down. My coupon came one expires on the 23rd wonder why others have one ending the 22nd I bought mine around noon launch. If you want to keep it secret from the veterans make a spreadsheet and add a tab with potentional future flips the veterans either don't have good reading comprehension or do not click links to other sites. It is possible they don't even know what a hyperlink is. I find it hillarous when people say I am keeping it a secret when it is right there.

Sorry given your dispesion you probably find it more sad then funny. Mental health is a serious issue if you need help get it
Your complete lack of self awareness is astounding. And your inability to pick up sarcasm is sad. I wouldn’t be talking about anyone else’s mental health, when you’re clearly dealing with something yourself.

Your complete lack of self awareness is astounding. And your inability to pick up sarcasm is sad. I wouldn’t be talking about anyone else’s mental health, when you’re clearly dealing with something yourself.
I think we all knew it was a joke, but if he didn’t and was being sincere, why give him a hard time?

We didnt miss prestige day this quarter. It was August.
August, sept, Oct./. Nov, dec, jan. And thats if they run a fiscal quarterly date, not calendar. Cause it should be in early dec if last i remember. And if i dont remember, pepperidge farms remembers.

Because all he does is brag about how well he's done flipping. He is quite deserving of all the shit he is given.
He posted his spreadsheet multiple times, and pointed out that Switch games are very lucrative with the 20% off with system purchase promo. I did very well this week after cleaning an old sheet up from one of his older posts, and checking all the prices/values of the $17.99 - $19.99 games to make sure they were still accurate. All the tools were here, you guys just like to shit on him instead of listening.

JNm6KjW.png

You whine a lot. It's very unusual. You might want to get checked. If you are not whining...you are raging.
Look, we all know you got bullied in school and now have to act tough on the interwebz. Hell, you probably still get bullied because no sane person would feel the need to troll on a message board while thinking they’re edgy. You should probably also look up the definitions of words you use. Now run along and I’ll see you in a couple days when you feel the need to try this shtick of yours again but fail miserably, per usual.

Look, we all know you got bullied in school and now have to act tough on the interwebz. Hell, you probably still get bullied because no sane person would feel the need to troll on a message board while thinking they’re edgy. You should probably also look up the definitions of words you use. Now run along and I’ll see you in a couple days when you feel the need to try this shtick of yours again but fail miserably, per usual.

Rage mode activated!!!

You come to this thread sometimes and it's like we're all squirrels in a world without nuts. 

I know, I know...I'm not helping lol.  

Weird question...they have a trade in value for standard PS4 FIFA 19 but not the champions edition...would it get the same amount then? Amazon seems to be offering quite a bit more for the champions edition..

Weird question...they have a trade in value for standard PS4 FIFA 19 but not the champions edition...would it get the same amount then? Amazon seems to be offering quite a bit more for the champions edition..
Same amount because the only difference between the 2 is a code you get for the extra content. The game itself is the same.

Does the Switch Lite have a standard TIV? I haven't seen it on the App/Site since it launched, but it had a value for the "Trade towards XB1X" promotion so I imagine they take it?

Does the Switch Lite have a standard TIV? I haven't seen it on the App/Site since it launched, but it had a value for the "Trade towards XB1X" promotion so I imagine they take it?
They definitely do because they sell them used for $179. Not sure what the base value is though.

I haven't shopped at GS for years and could give a shit less about them. I am more concerned about people on this site committing fraud. This site used to be about deals, now it's about flipping and ripping everyone off. You zoomers and millennials now just want to know the best way to rip people off because you lack social skills because of your addiction to smartphones and violent videogames and have no empathy.

It's hilarious that you all rip off GS constantly and take advantage of loopholes (and think you're smart doing it) but when the neckbeard employee sneaks a GPG on to your purchase you flip out and want to give them a bad survey but don't have the balls to do it because you know if they looked into your account history you'd be banned on the spot.
Ok, boomer.

On the plus side, I just learned how to add a user account to my ignore list...thanks, Obama! [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I feel honored to once again be here for IATCGs antics before the hammer drops. Just made popcorn and everything!

I would like to thank whoever posted those spreadsheets. I sent the links to GS corporate along with links to this thread so they're definitely aware that someone on here is mining data from them to get that information. I also sent out a certified letter mentioning some of the scams and fraud going on here, including Aircobra committing fraud and violating their terms by having multiple PUR accounts. Is there anything else I should e-mail to them?
Links to corporate, certified letter...come on, man. You've played all of these exact same hits before. If you're going to keep coming back, the least you could do is bring in some new material each time. Like you did with gsdave. Or the bondsman.

Patiently waiting for the story about how he's an 80 year old bail bondsman cag newbie whose been lurking deals for 60+ years. Don't disappoint, please.

IATCG is going to get the last laugh when WATCG (We Are the Cheapest Gamers) group gets together (it's a collaboration between the three legends IATCG, Blackbeard, and Dealseeker) and finishes their own gaming deals site. It's going to put this piece of shit site out of business and become big enough to rival Slickdeals.
Well, that's a little better, at least.

Oh, wait, no, I forgot, you've done this one before more than once, too. You're just randomly throwing Blackbeard in there, now.

It's a deal website but each time you get a deal, you get a certified letter mailed to corporate about you, lmao. I'm crying.

Oh lord I finally got to read some of his posts and he's worse than you guys made him out to be. If I wasn't convinced nobody is that delusional I'd genuinely feel bad for this person. Gotta be trolling.

IATCG is going to get the last laugh when WATCG (We Are the Cheapest Gamers) group gets together (it's a collaboration between the three legends IATCG, Blackbeard, and Dealseeker) and finishes their own gaming deals site. It's going to put this piece of shit site out of business and become big enough to rival Slickdeals.
Blackbeard is done Frosty47 made a new discord when grojband disbanded his and Frosty47 or something disbanded his a while after when BlackBeard left.

Oh lord I finally got to read some of his posts and he's worse than you guys made him out to be. If I wasn't convinced nobody is that delusional I'd genuinely feel bad for this person. Gotta be trolling.
I feel like this goes too far for trolling sometimes, though.

I feel like this goes too far for trolling sometimes, though.
His obsession is insanity his inability to move on is scary. He is the crazy ex you cannot seem to shake off. The guy that texts you 4am in the morning asking if your up. I know the feelings on both sides of that equation. Letting go can be hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back