The Graystone Is Coming OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='CaseyRyback']Act 2. He says he is looking for someone while you walk to meet the guy with the car.[/quote]
Ah, i didn't remember him actually saying it was his wife.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I don't think it is anyone from CAG. Almost 100 percent sure on that.[/quote]

I sent him a message last night all he replied with is:

"lol how did you find me?"

Why wouldn't it be someone from CAG? :lol:

Its someone who recently turned their 360 into a man and is having fun with LP's name. :lol:

I think Link should start indiscriminately banning people until the culprit steps forward.

You'll eventually get him.

That's what i would do.

Start alphabetically. With the "Z's."

Rasta Man!

fondue_coolrunnings_narrowweb__300x423,0.jpg

Woohoo, you hear that new Mos Def track? I need to give it a few more listens, but I already think I like it better than anything on Tru3 Magic. I just don't know if I can get my hopes up for a solid release from him these days.

[quote name='st0neface']Woohoo, you hear that new Mos Def track? I need to give it a few more listens, but I already think I like it better than anything on Tru3 Magic. I just don't know if I can get my hopes up for a solid release from him these days.[/QUOTE]

I did and I agree.

It's nice to hear that he actually has some emotion in his voice on that new one.

"Also on the PS3 tip, the first episode of On The Rain-Slick Precipice Of Darkness has been delivered to the service. It is known colloquially as OTRSPOD, pronounced 'Otter's Pod.'"

We should sue PA for stealling a future bad OTT Title.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']"Also on the PS3 tip, the first episode of On The Rain-Slick Precipice Of Darkness has been delivered to the service. It is known colloquially as OTRSPOD, pronounced 'Otter's Pod.'"

We should sue PA for stealling a future bad OTT Title.[/quote]
They'd just end up making fun of us in a comic.

[quote name='crystalklear64']It's crazy how people get better at stuff when they do it often![/QUOTE]

That's what she said!

[quote name='crystalklear64']It's crazy how people get better at stuff when they do it often![/quote]
Dr. CK
PhD in masturbation.

[quote name='JolietJake']It's crazy how the art style on PA evolved, the old comics look horrible.[/quote]

Its crazy how people still follow it after 8th grade.

You know it.
http://www.jackinworld.com/

Check that out budge.

ahahaha
MYTH: Only losers masturbate.

FACT: Losers are guys who go and get their girlfriends pregnant, then either have to get married or pay for an abortion, or — the biggest losers of all — run away from the situation. Masturbation helps you develop a healthy, responsible sex life without hurting anyone. Therefore, masturbation is for winners!

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I think Link should start indiscriminately banning people until the culprit steps forward.

You'll eventually get him.

That's what i would do.

Start alphabetically. With the "Z's."[/quote]

:lol:

I like PA for the things that do for the gaming community but as for their actually strip? Shit is fucking retarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back