The Graystone Is Coming OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know how to remove this annoying pop up that keeps coming up on my computer? "Internet Antivirus Pro" pretends to do a scan of my system and tell me to act now. When I click the cancel, I get another pop up that says you are not safe, and then makes me click OK. I hit the X, and I get another pop up...to the point it freezes my laptop. Any ideas?

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I'm still waiting for the email with my free code from buying Eden.[/QUOTE]

I get mine almost exactly 7 days after. Bought it wednesday night around 10. Got the code two nights ago around 10.

You see, when you type with your forehead and produce "whan" my brain processes that as a type for "what"... ;)

:rofl: I am a horrible sales person.. possibly a horrible person and I don't even realize it sometimes :(

So I have my sofa on Craigslist for $250 (or best offer). Someone responds "I am a single mom and that looks like a nice sofa! I can only do $100. Thank you for reading."

And I say
"Thanks for getting to me. I have 3 people who are willing to pay the $250. If they flake out, I will use you as my last resort like others probably have, and sell it to you for $100! Thanks :)"

:rofl: WTF?

[quote name='Number83']Anyone know how to remove this annoying pop up that keeps coming up on my computer? "Internet Antivirus Pro" pretends to do a scan of my system and tell me to act now. When I click the cancel, I get another pop up that says you are not safe, and then makes me click OK. I hit the X, and I get another pop up...to the point it freezes my laptop. Any ideas?[/QUOTE]

Sounds like malware dude. Standard shit could help, like... spybot S&D, adaware, avg virus scan... you may need to disable your hosts file and check to see any strange processes are running.

[quote name='lilboo']:rofl: I am a horrible sales person.. possibly a horrible person and I don't even realize it sometimes :(

So I have my sofa on Craigslist for $250 (or best offer). Someone responds "I am a single mom and that looks like a nice sofa! I can only do $100. Thank you for reading."

And I say
"Thanks for getting to me. I have 3 people who are willing to pay the $250. If they flake out, I will use you as my last resort like others probably have, and sell it to you for $100! Thanks :)"

:rofl: WTF?[/QUOTE]

Myabe she would've have given you... additional compensation... she's a mom, you know she puts out... ;)

[quote name='lilboo']:rofl: I am a horrible sales person.. possibly a horrible person and I don't even realize it sometimes :(

And I say

:rofl: WTF?[/quote]

:rofl:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I get mine almost exactly 7 days after. Bought it wednesday night around 10. Got the code two nights ago around 10.

You see, when you type with your forehead and produce "whan" my brain processes that as a type for "what"... ;)[/QUOTE]

I said Whan. Whan. Now Haw.

Can't you read enlish!

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Sounds like malware dude. Standard shit could help, like... spybot S&D, adaware, avg virus scan... you may need to disable your hosts file and check to see any strange processes are running.[/quote]

Thats what I thought, but Spybot, adaware and McAfee did not detect anything. I will try the disabling the host and searching task manager.

Thanks.

6a00d83451d65569e200e553a88c7d8834-800wi

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3170888

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Wouldn't matter...it would get deleted again.[/QUOTE]That's a shitty excuse, unless you actually agree with whoever deleted it and are trying to hide behind them and miss all the flak like you've done before.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']While that may or may not be the case..."GOTY" is not specific enough to insinuate anything and it cannot get this site in trouble....but whatever...what do I know.[/QUOTE]Exactly. Fix it.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Look at the question Shrike asked you yesterday. It sucks that just by association you get thrown under the bus, but whatever.[/QUOTE]What did Shrike ask him?

[quote name='crystalklear64']i'm pretty sure he meant wii music because anyone who has played it would have to be crazy to not call it goty[/QUOTE]CK64 is correct.

Wii Music is $.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']You're 83 on that 83...its already going on.

zombiegtaoo9.png
[/quote]

In GTA?

Dayumn...I really need to stop playing Warcraft...

And I say

:rofl: WTF?[/quote]You're a horrible human being boo, just horrible.:nottalking:

[quote name='manthing']Wait...

If someone has the Rockstar cheese and plays online, they're automatically a zombie?[/quote]

It's a skin...if you have the achievement you can choose the zombie skin.

Oh, ok...

I might play GTA4 online with that then...

When is it happening?

----------------------

Thanks wow, you reminded me I had a Banjo preorder to cancel @ amazon...

[quote name='lordwow']Does anyone who is an active posting member here in the OTT want a Fable Pub Games code?[/QUOTE]

Not me. But I'll take a LBP GoW code.

[quote name='lordwow']Does anyone who is an active posting member here in the OTT want a Fable Pub Games code?[/quote]Hook me up.

[quote name='lordwow']Does anyone who is an active posting member here in the OTT want a Fable Pub Games code?[/quote]
I may be interested...:cool:

[quote name='manthing']Oh, ok...

When is it happening?

----------------------

Thanks wow, you reminded me I had a Banjo preorder to cancel @ amazon...[/quote]
I need to play so i can kill somebody who is infected and get the achievement.

That seems to be how it works, kill an infected player, get the skin/achievement.

[quote name='DT778']Hopefully Duece doesn't get suspended this week for getting caught with the roids, I need him.[/QUOTE]

HA!

Wasn't there 10+ people who were reportedly caught?

[quote name='manthing']Oh, ok...

When is it happening?[/quote]

Its going on now...keep your Banjo pre-order...support Rare and also for your free copy of BK

[quote name='JolietJake']I need to play so i can kill somebody who is infected and get the achievement.

That seems to be how it works, kill an infected player, get the skin/achievement.[/quote]

Yes, that's how it works, and its easier than you think...1st online game I played was a couple weeks ago since launch and I got it on the first match.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Its going on now...keep your Banjo pre-order...support Rare and also for your free copy of BK
[/quote]

Support Rare?

After the PD0 sh*t sandwich?

:rofl:

I'll support 'em when I get new KI or Battletoads...

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Its going on now...keep your Banjo pre-order...support Rare and also for your free copy of BK

Yes, that's how it works, and its easier than you think...1st online game I played was a couple weeks ago since launch and I got it on the first match.[/quote]
Will the zombie skin be deactivated after a while or will you keep it?

[quote name='JolietJake']I don't even remember them mentioning Dom had a wife.[/quote]

Act 2. He says he is looking for someone while you walk to meet the guy with the car.

[quote name='Eviltude']HA!

Wasn't there 10+ people who were reportedly caught?[/quote]They say it may be more than 15.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']So which one of you ____ _ players is xLinkinPrimex? I'm going with someone else's guess that its Munch...[/quote]

I don't think it is anyone from CAG. Almost 100 percent sure on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back