The Graystone Is Coming OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='LinkinPrime']Honest answer: It wasn't me...I saw it, I didn't see anything wrong with it.[/QUOTE]
Can you restore it then rather than let shitty modding slip by?

Has anyone tried Portal: Still Alive? I'm wondering if the new rooms are worth it.

[quote name='TheRock88']Nice, R2 has coop in the beta. Anyone interested in getting a game going tonight?[/quote]

Right here, cowboy.

So what was your game of the year liquid?

51YRPzbHCnL._AA280_.jpg

[quote name='Maklershed']Has anyone tried Portal: Still Alive? I'm wondering if the new rooms are worth it.

Right here, cowboy.[/QUOTE]

Ditto. Can we do all 8 co-op?

[quote name='Liquid 2']Can you restore it then rather than let shitty modding slip by?[/quote]

Wouldn't matter...it would get deleted again.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']here's her prom pic with her future husband.

25180603.JPG

Even for the seventies the style of that home is bad.[/quote]
Is that Donny Osmond?:lol:

[quote name='Liquid 2']Why was my post from last night saying that I beat my GOTY deleted?[/quote]I know I'm not LP, but its obvious you're talking about Gears of War 2. :whistle2:|

Just let it go, mang. :D

[quote name='tiredfornow']I know I'm not LP, but its obvious you're talking about Gears of War 2. :whistle2:|

Just let it go, mang. :D[/quote]

While that may or may not be the case..."GOTY" is not specific enough to insinuate anything and it cannot get this site in trouble....but whatever...what do I know.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I cringed...more than once. I don't get how people find other peoples severe pain and or injuries funny...[/quote]
Ask bob saget.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']While that may or may not be the case..."GOTY" is not specific enough to insinuate anything and it cannot get this site in trouble....but whatever...what do I know.[/quote]I don't see a problem with it either, but thats just how things go around here now. *shrug*

Look at the question Shrike asked you yesterday. It sucks that just by association you get thrown under the bus, but whatever.

[quote name='JolietJake']Ask bob saget.[/quote]

My wife laughs hysterically at those funniest home videos...and also those eXtreme videos on some other channel...I do laugh at some but most I just cringe at.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='LinkinPrime']My wife laughs histarically at those funniest home videos...and also those eXtreme videos on some other channel...I do laugh at some but most I just cringe at.[/quote]
Others pain and misery is just funny for some reason, must be a psychological reason for it.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']It just feels the same as SR2...after playing GTAIV it just doesn't do it for me...I'd rather get it when its a budget title.

If you want it Lilboo, I'll hook you up.[/QUOTE]

You ever get The Force Unleashed? :cool:

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Ditto. Can we do all 8 co-op?[/quote]

Yes, I havent tried coop yet but I went into the lobby and saw a ton of 8 player games.

Whats nice is I think you can even have a friend play split screen online with you ala Halo.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I still can't believe they added a love story to GoW. It's such a man's man game, you'd think the only love in it would be forced sodomy.[/quote]
Here comes the Cole Train baby!:lol:

[quote name='JolietJake']So wtf is this love story anyway?[/quote]

I think they mentioned in the previews that Dom looking for his wife plays a big role in the story.

[quote name='lilboo']Yes please :)[/quote]

Um...let me give a final shot this weekend...as Mak pointed out, I haven't even finished the prologue...If I still feel the same way, I'll get back to you on Monday.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Why aren't you losers buying and playing Midnight Club LA?[/QUOTE]

Racing games suck. Go play Dead Space.

[quote name='Maklershed']Cause Fable 2 is exponentially better.[/QUOTE]

No.

[quote name='manthing']Cause racing games stink?[/QUOTE]

This.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']It just feels the same as SR2...after playing GTAIV it just doesn't do it for me...I'd rather get it when its a budget title.

If you want it Lilboo, I'll hook you up.[/QUOTE]

"If you want it Lilboo, I'll hook you up." -LinkinPrime

[quote name='Liquid 2']Can you restore it then rather than let shitty modding slip by?[/QUOTE]

Be lucky they didn't infract you. Considering the shit they consider "talking about piracy" anyone with half a brain knows exactly what you were talking about, even if you didn't spell it out. _______ _ or ____ ____ _ or GOTY year, it's all the same shit, and with the current policy, it's probably not going to fly.

[quote name='TheRock88']Yes, I havent tried coop yet but I went into the lobby and saw a ton of 8 player games.

Whats nice is I think you can even have a friend play split screen online with you ala Halo.[/QUOTE]

I played 2 rounds of team deathmatch this morning -- it was good, once I figured out how to sprint. Save for the clusterfucking.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Um...let me give a final shot this weekend...as Mak pointed out, I haven't even finished the prologue...If I still feel the same way, I'll get back to you on Monday.[/QUOTE]

Every review I've seen, just about, including my own take on the game, pretty much said it's Saints Row: The Expansion pack. It feels and plays exactly like the first game with some minor improvements (human shield, activity layout, etc.).

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Was anyone talking with headests?[/QUOTE]

I heard some kids talking but I wished they would shut the fuck up. There should be an option on PSN like the option on Live for only allowing voice from people on your friends list to be heard by you.

I had like 1 or 2 people with mics.

Only thing I hate about the game right now is the sprint button is the same thing as the crouch button. Gets frustrating when you're trying to run away but you crouch instead.

It's both cold and raining here right now, plus they're paving the parking lot closest to the building.

So i get an extended walk in the freezing rain.:cry:

[quote name='TheRock88']I had like 1 or 2 people with mics.

Only thing I hate about the game right now is the sprint button is the same thing as the crouch button. Gets frustrating when you're trying to run away but you crouch instead.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, sometimes I had problems like that, but since it's hold to sprint and tap to crouch, most of the time, I could manage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back