The Graystone Is Coming OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='corrosivefrost']Hey Bansky, am I still waiting for a PM from you? You were checkin on stuff for me, weren't you?[/QUOTE]
Sorry about that, mate. Correct'D!

[quote name='CaseyRyback']

I didn't get any information about whether if he is still bullet proof.[/QUOTE]

This line is so money.

[quote name='Chika']yeah, it needs jesse's girl just as much as it needs more rhcp :roll:[/QUOTE]

"Is the entire RHCP music catalog in RB yet? No? Then RB needs more RHCP." -budgetbudge

[quote name='Mike23']All you could come up with are those 6?[/QUOTE]

I could probably go on. Those were the first 6 canadian bands I could think of...

Jessie's Girl? Were you even alive in the 80s? :p

Next thing you know, you'll be lobbying for more 80s hair/arena rock with rocko/wow/manwang. Or other 80s pop garbage. Can I get some Take On Me, Safety Dance, Jenny (8675309), Africa, The Final Countdown, etc.?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I could probably go on. Those were the first 6 canadian bands I could think of...

Jessie's Girl? Were you even alive in the 80s? :p

Next thing you know, you'll be lobbying for more 80s hair/arena rock with rocko/wow/manwang. Or other 80s pop garbage. Can I get some Take On Me, Safety Dance, Jenny (8675309), Africa, The Final Countdown, etc.?[/quote]
I'm still waiting for Whip it by Devo.:cool:

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Definitely needs more chick rockers. Juliana Hatfield, Liz Phair, more Hole, K's Choice, hell, even Kittie and Drain STH would work.[/QUOTE]

The few tracks by the donnas that showed up in harmonix games have been alright to play...

[quote name='corrosivefrost']The few tracks by the donnas that showed up in harmonix games have been alright to play...[/QUOTE]
Go Betty Go seems like a natural fit too - one of their tracks was in Burnout 3: Revenge and was awesome.

take it off and new kid in school definitely have nice powerchord riffs that are just kind of fun to play... sort of like the joan jett song in guitar hero.

[quote name='joe2187']Needs more New Kids on the Block and Menudo...[/QUOTE]

You are a gigantic, $$$$$$. :lol:

We really need some BSB and N*Sync

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Go Betty Go seems like a natural fit too - one of their tracks was in Burnout 3: Revenge and was awesome.[/quote]

That would be great.

I really can't wait for the No Doubt pack-ish thing.

[quote name='prmononoke']That would be great.

I really can't wait for the No Doubt pack-ish thing.[/QUOTE]

I've been on the fence about the Nirvana pack all week. There's 3 songs that are pretty good and a few that are alright -- if I was going to get 4 songs, that's like 640 points -- might as well pony up the 160 to get all 7... :\ It's a shame stuff like aneurysm, lithium, come as you are, etc.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I've been on the fence about the Nirvana pack all week. There's 3 songs that are pretty good and a few that are alright -- if I was going to get 4 songs, that's like 640 points -- might as well pony up the 160 to get all 7... :\ It's a shame stuff like aneurysm, lithium, come as you are, etc.[/quote]

Same. I don't remember everything that's in that pack, but I've been wanting "Breed" for quite some time. I'll probably just get the whole pack. Was that out this week?

[quote name='prmononoke']Same. I don't remember everything that's in that pack, but I've been wanting "Breed" for quite some time. I'll probably just get the whole pack. Was that out this week?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, came out this past Tuesday.
I could totally justify On a Plain, Polly, and Lounge Act. Breed is borderline. That's 4/7... :\

I just saw a truck pull up and plant some signs down on the Neighbors front lawn...at 10:00 at night.

They now have 3 signs on their lawn, McCain Palin 08, yes on Prop 8, and Protect Marriage.

I would almost sell my soul for one of those MGS4 PS3's. Anyone in need of a back-up soul (Because mine isn't really a "starter")?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Yeah, came out this past Tuesday.
I could totally justify On a Plain, Polly, and Lounge Act. Breed is borderline. That's 4/7... :\[/quote]

I would get all of those.

Meh, I'll see what comes out in the next few weeks. I'm in no rush to play any Nirvana.

[quote name='prmononoke']I would get all of those.

Meh, I'll see what comes out in the next few weeks. I'm in no rush to play any Nirvana.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'll probably wait until the next time chika and I fire the game up before I make a decision.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']100%

I was almost wondering if it was you.[/QUOTE]

It's his evil twin. Has a goatee, hates transformers, hates linkin park, and plays games early cause he has a local connect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back