The Graystone Is Coming OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha nice. I rented out a house (in Fable) yesterday and I earned money while the game was off over night. I start it up this morning and have nearly 400 in gold waiting for me. :lol:

[quote name='munch']Band of Brothers on Blu Ray sounds delicious.[/quote]

I've been waiting for this ever since I got my PS3.

I wouldn't be opposed to having a separate OTT Fantasy Football Thread. It certainly would be beneficial to those of us who like talking about it and those who loathe us talking about it.

Morning OTT

[quote name='lordwow']oh no, I'm gonna get infracted for talking about it! :whee:[/quote]

Nahh, you're good :whistle2:B...

Only talk about Video Games pre-release is verboten...

[quote name='lordwow']I wouldn't be opposed to having a separate OTT Fantasy Football Thread. It certainly would be beneficial to those of us who like talking about it and those who loathe us talking about it.[/quote]

It would have to be more trafficked than a general indie game discussion thread.

[quote name='manthing']

Nahh, you're good :whistle2:B...

Only talk about Video Games pre-release is verboten...[/quote]That only applies to some people. For others? We can talk about whatever we want, because the mods are in our pockets and hook us up with that down low information. *black shades*

I would probably save up for a triple if I could get a newer bundled one with BC, but I doubt that will happen. I guess I'll just save for a new PC

I find it funny that Wallstreet is in a panic today as today is the 79th anniversary of Black Thursday, the day the stock market crashed.

Morning OTT.

In case you all are curious, it was completely naes's idea of me rooming with slidecage. I didn't say a word. I'd more likely room with another CAG member if I had to, like dallow (if I lived in TX, lol).

[quote name='lordwow']"I would like to sleep with dallow, in the same room" - TMK[/QUOTE]:rofl: :rofl:

It came up because dallow was looking at roommates, and I was considering looking for jobs in the Dallas area. After I get my license (I think I told you all I scheduled a drive test for Halloween), I plan to search in other areas. Though, it would probably be best if I room with someone who likes staying out late, loves to get drunk, loves to hit on any hot girl he sees, and so on. Basically, someone the opposite as me to give me a different view of life.

dallow is the anti-poon, TMK.[quote name='lordwow']"I would like to sleep with dallow, in the same room" - TMK[/quote]:lol:

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']I'm not sure if that's Dallow.[/quote]

nope, definitely not dallow. we are talking about the guy who likes girls that look like guys, afterall.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Hook it up, darthbudge! You haven't been on your PS3 in months. :nottalking:[/QUOTE]He was on a few days ago, according to my friends list (It now list the last time someone signed on). I believe he was last on before Mak.

I've seen a really hot shemale before. As in, she was hot before you found out she was packing a weiner. :(

EDIT: Shut up, TMK! :(

[quote name='tiredfornow']Hook it up, darthbudge! You haven't been on your PS3 in months. :nottalking:[/quote]

If anybody really wants and needs one, I am willing to hook them up.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']He was on a few days ago, according to my friends list (It now list the last time someone signed on). I believe he was last on before Mak.[/quote]

Yeah, I was on my PS3 yesterday, but I was just watching Flight of the Conchords and there was system update I didn't feel like downloading, so I didn't go online.

RB DLC:

October 23, 2008 - MTV and Harmonix today announced that Souxsie & the Banshees along with Blink-182, Psychedelic Furs and Silversun Pickups are bringing a total of seven tracks to the Rock Band catalog on October 28 on Xbox Live and October 30 on PlayStation Network.

Siouxsie & the Banshees is bringing "Hong Kong Garden," "Kiss Them For Me," and "The Killing Jar" while Blink-182 adds "Dammit." Silversun Pickups has two songs: "Melatonin" and "Well Thought Out Twinkles" and Psychedelic Furs comes with "Pretty in Pink."

Each song is available for 160 Microsoft Points ($1.99 on PlayStation Network) or 440 Microsoft Points ($5.49 on PlayStation Network) for the three Siouxsie & the Banshees songs.

http://xboxlive.ign.com/articles/923/923042p1.html

Damn Dog Day Afternoon was decent. Not the greatest thing of all time but bring good none the less.

Now what to do?

[quote name='Soodmeg']Damn Dog Day Afternoon was decent. Not the greatest thing of all time but bring good none the less.

Now what to do?[/QUOTE]

Dissect a cat.

[quote name='manthing']Why do you want Soody to dissect one of woohoo's fuckmates?[/quote]

Do you know how hard it is to use a rape kit on a cat?

The doctor doesn't know what's wrong with me. :'[

My blood work and gallbladder tests were fine -- my blood work was actually really good.

I like how my blood pressure rises with every visit.

[quote name='manthing']Why do you want Soody to dissect one of woohoo's fuckmates?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='darthbudge']Do you know how hard it is to use a rape kit on a cat?[/QUOTE]

:bomb:

[quote name='lordwow']Great way to start the day, had to ship my coworker to the hospital because he got beat with metal pipe by a bouncer last night, and he's still bleeding.[/quote]

Did you send him via FedEx or UPS?

[quote name='lordwow']RB DLC:

http://xboxlive.ign.com/articles/923/923042p1.html[/quote]

I'll be getting "Dammit" for sure!!!!

[quote name='Brak']*bubblebathhug*

He thinks one of my organs might be infected. :cool:[/quote]

Jesus Brak...do you ever have good luck?

Jesus fucking Christ.

So instead of arthroscopic surgery leaving me with like two holes in my knee and out of action for like a week, maybe, I got a nice incision right down the middle of my knee and I can't put weight on it or bend it for 6 weeks. And it hurts like a bitch.

Apparently some bone was broken off and they had to screw it back in place, and loosen up some tendon that was causing my knee to pop out.

Sigh.

Biggest issue with R2 beta so far: clusterfucking.
It's so god damn aggravating when i pop out from a corner, fire a burst and go to return to cover, only to find six of my "teammates" are up my ass and i can't move backwards. :\

[quote name='tiredfornow']GMOOJ is going to jail today. :([/QUOTE]

Lame :(

[quote name='Rocko']Jesus fucking Christ.

So instead of arthroscopic surgery leaving me with like two holes in my knee and out of action for like a week, maybe, I got a nice incision right down the middle of my knee and I can't put weight on it or bend it for 6 weeks. And it hurts like a bitch.

Apparently some bone was broken off and they had to screw it back in place, and loosen up some tendon that was causing my knee to pop out.

Sigh.[/QUOTE]

ok Tom Brady :cool:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Biggest issue with R2 beta so far: clusterfucking.
It's so god damn aggravating when i pop out from a corner, fire a burst and go to return to cover, only to find six of my "teammates" are up my ass and i can't move backwards. :\[/QUOTE]

Ick.

Is rocko gonna need a wheelchair?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']but it's catchy.[/quote]

So are STDs, but that doesn't mean you want them

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back