The Graystone Is Coming OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='corrosivefrost']It's his evil twin. Has a goatee, hates transformers, hates linkin park, and plays games early cause he has a local connect.[/quote]

I have a goatee.

[quote name='crystalklear64']Just saw Sunshine. First time in a long long time that any movie has made me emotional. Not out of sadness, but beauty.

Instant top 5.[/QUOTE]
Movie is dope.
[quote name='CaseyRyback']Damn Linkin. We just ran into xLinkinPrimex.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='LinkinPrime']You serious?[/QUOTE]

I thought it was you. I was going out of my way to bust your cap. Now I'm disappointed that it wasn't. :cry:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I have a goatee.[/QUOTE]

Shit. I had it backwards. Guys, xLinkinPrimex is the good version... do what you will with the evil moderator.

[quote name='joe2187']....

I just saw a truck pull up and plant some signs down on the Neighbors front lawn...at 10:00 at night.

They now have 3 signs on their lawn, McCain Palin 08, yes on Prop 8, and Protect Marriage.[/QUOTE]
I've been known to peel those Yes On 8 stickers off of cars as of late. They're just so much fun to peel!

I never understood the thought process of putting a bumper sticker on your car to support a politician or a prop...I mean, how dedicated must you be to do that, and how stupid can you be to think that if people see that bumper sticker on your car, they'll start thinking the same as you?...boggles the mind.

[quote name='dcfox']Totally NSFW.

Zoo Magazine's new top 100 list:
http://zoomag.blogspot.com/2008/10/hot-100-list-zoo-magazine-october-2008.html

Unfortunately, TFN's girl, Keeley, only made it to 15[/quote]

22 and 16 are #1 in my book. :drool:

I want to watch a good world ending type of movie. I have seen most all zombie movies that were created but something along those lines....maybe vampires?

Hmm, I will check into it anyway. I am going to see quarantine latter today so I am just in the mode to watch the world burn.

It's an awesome book (The Road that is). It's written by the same dude that wrote No Country For Old Men amongst a few other notable books. It's by far the best apocalypse genre media I've ever encountered.

Dog Day Afternoon is ok but it's super dry. Plus, there's a "love story" angle there that I just couldn't wrap my head around. You'll know what I'm talking about when you see it.

The Road sounds pretty good.

You know, when I was a kid I used to be a reading addict. Talking about buying and finishing books in one afternoon.

I dont know if its because I work in television now or what but you couldnt get me to read anything unless its in script form. Pfft.

Its sad beacuse there are a ton of really good books out there and I would rather wait for them to become half ass movies before I get into them.

TOKYO: A 43-year-old Japanese woman whose sudden divorce in a virtual game world made her so angry that she killed her online husband's digital persona has been arrested on suspicion of hacking, police said Thursday.

The woman, who is jailed on suspicion of illegally accessing a computer and manipulating electronic data, used his identification and password to log onto popular interactive game "Maple Story" to carry out the virtual murder in mid-May, a police official in northern Sapporo said on condition of anonymity, citing department policy.

We should definitely start an Off-Off Topic Topic, for all the people on this site that are really out there.

[quote name='Maklershed']It's an awesome book (The Road that is). It's written by the same dude that wrote No Country For Old Men amongst a few other notable books. It's by far the best apocalypse genre media I've ever encountered.
[/QUOTE]

I agree, I just finished reading it a few weeks ago, and I'm going to see it in theaters, despite how "boring" people are saying it is.

Some people think it's boring? :dunce:

Fable time! By the way .. I found an Altair costume last night. I look pimp in it when I'm assassinating people.

Ya, the some of the previewers said "ohhh all they do is walk around and everything is gray."

oh no, I'm gonna get infracted for talking about it! :whee:

Great way to start the day, had to ship my coworker to the hospital because he got beat with metal pipe by a bouncer last night, and he's still bleeding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back