The Happy Birthday Corrosivefrost OTT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My neighbors named their cat "Kilo". The lady next door is yelling out the back door for "KIIIIILLLLLOOOOOOO".

I feel like I'm trapped in an episode of Lockdown.

I take it you recommend Firefox, Mox? I have it, I just never use it. For as much as you dudes talk about greasemonkey, I should probably give it a try.

Chrome is pretty slick jjsp. It runs better than Firefox for me, and you can still get greasemonkey for it if that's your thing.

I have yet to try out Chrome. I never had any problems with FireFox, and I love the extensions I already have installed and in use so nothing really enticing me to switch over.

Mac, running 10.4.11. I'm just so used to Safari cause it's the default.

I'd try Chrome, but it's Windows only I think.

99mx0196655.jpg

Linkin, would you?

Only "extra" feature I've managed to find for Chrome was a Adblock-esque script addon of some sort (thanks to Sean).

Liquid, did you get to try out CC yet? LMK if you like it and want to play with us.

[quote name='Mojimbo']I wonder if The Roots resent having to sit through a Soulja Boy "performance."[/quote]

You runnin' MW2 with your new crew?

[quote name='Moxio']Liquid, did you get to try out CC yet? LMK if you like it and want to play with us.[/QUOTE]

Haven't yet. I actually missed out on that $35 set of 4000 points since I didn't order immediately, so I'm waiting for the guy to get more.

[quote name='Trakan']You runnin' MW2 with your new crew?[/QUOTE]What are you talking about? :whistle2:?

I have no problem playing with you guys but all you play is Gears and you already have more people than you need for that.

The guy restocks pretty quickly, just keep your eyes on his ebay page or that thread in the Request a Deal section.

Z.

i'm down for some castle crunking if you have an extra spot whenever you decide to do it.

finally have non-shitty internet and have never beaten the game.

Some.fucking.birthday.

Wake up at 5am with Chika since she has to go to NJ for work today and see my 4k MS points code has come from Amazon. I decide to put it in and redeem it before I try to go back to sleep. "This code has already been redeemed." What the fuck. Not by me, it hasn't. :bomb:

So now I'm on the phone with Amazon.com customer service telling them what's up... but it's a pain in the fucking ass because I didn't place the order. Ugh.

--

Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes.

Happy Birthday, Frosty!

[quote name='JolietJake']:rofl: Frosty and I share the same birthday, i'm sure he'll be thrilled, not only did i jack half his name, i jacked his birthday too.

[/quote]

Happy Birthday...um...Steely?

The OTT is getting old up ins'...

Frosty - Happy Birthday

Jake - Happy Birthday

Rocko - good luck on the chem test

Mojimbo - good luck runnin' MW2 with the d-class flunkies

I wonder when my boss, who is a bionic commando, will come out.

I wonder if my boss, Terminator Salvation: The Game, will be any good... :whistle2:k

They've been working on it for longer than the film, so it might not be too bad. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back