The Happy Birthday Corrosivefrost OTT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl: at deleted posts.

My life is over if Lauren London is really carrying Weezy's kid.

It's a sad statement that I GIS'd Weezy looking to make a Louise Jefferson joke, and every image in the first 4 or 5 pages were of him.

Nothing like a trip to the DMV on your birthday.

Edit- I was going to do the same thing manthing, stop stealing my shtick.

[quote name='tiredfornow']What are you doing for your birthday, JolietJake?[/quote]
Probably nothing, don't have the time or money to really do anything. Will probably cook out or something.

Some of the mods here splatter my brain.

My posts weren't even about piracy. :lol:

I'm pretty sure I passed the AP chem test. There were a few things I didn't know but I think a 3 is like 60%, which I should've easily gotten.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Is it out?
Or are you talking about the demo?
If so, where did you acquire the demo?[/quote]

I'm talking about the demo. Graphics could use a little boost but the game is fucking sick.

I got the demo from Best Buy. Just plop down $5 to pick up the box with the code and return it later...or wait till the 21st to get it for no hassle on PSN.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Happy Birthday Mak :wave:[/quote]

Thanks for remembering. I thought I was gonna get lost in the shuffle between Frosty and Jake.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I got the demo from Best Buy. Just plop down $5 to pick up the box with the code and return it later...or wait till the 21st to get it for no hassle on PSN.[/QUOTE]
My boss, Consumer Deviance, says that you're a hypocrite.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']
I got the demo from Best Buy. Just plop down $5 to pick up the box with the code and return it later...[/quote]

Are you promoting return fraud?

:whistle2:s

[quote name='manthing']Are you promoting return fraud?

[/quote]

image.php

[quote name='LinkinPrime']How much is it?[/quote]

$5.99 maybe? I don't know.

:whistle2:s[/quote]

No, it is just pre-ordering the game. Then after it comes out, you can get your money back for the pre-order. Nothing wrong with that.

You're using the code, then returning it for your money back, LinkinPrime. Return fraud.
:roll:

:whistle2:s[/quote]Yes, yes he is.

image.php

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']Thanks Teef.

You need to come to my party now.

I'll pay for your flight.
[/quote]Ok!

image.php

[quote name='darthbudge']
No, it is just pre-ordering the game. Then after it comes out, you can get your money back for the pre-order. Nothing wrong with that.[/quote]

Peggle is $4.99.

And is LP opening the pre-order bonus, then trying to get his $5 back? Yeah, that's return fraud.

Piracy, return fraud, you really are the worst person on the site StinkinLinkin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back