The Happy Birthday Corrosivefrost OTT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='TheRock88']Yep, I cant stop playing it too.
[/quote]

I'm just glad it's >10MB and can't be downloaded over 3G(yet). This keeps me from buying it out of boredom.

I have no real reason to get it, since I beat Peggle on the DS and XBLA.

[quote name='manthing']I'm just glad it's >10MB and can't be downloaded over 3G(yet). This keeps me from buying it out of boredom.

I have no real reason to get it, since I beat Peggle on the DS and XBLA.[/quote]

Same here, though I got in on that deal that was 5 PC licenses for $2.50. :)

I can't believe it took me so long to play Mercenaries 2, I was having a blast with it last night.

Stormrise on the other hand...avoid at all costs.

What's so bad about it? I just completed one of the first missions where you secure a location for a base, I had a blast. Did you guys not enjoy the first one too?

The demo had you doing some sort of mission involving a helicopter and getting to the top of a building or something. I could never figure wtf i was supposed to do.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']
Thinking about ordering the event on pay-per-view to secure a code to sell.[/quote]Thats why our my silent Mexican friend is sighing. What event and how much?

Blizzcon. Not sure how much it costs yet...I'll have to see if its worth it first, if it's under $20 I think I'll order it, I'm pretty sure the code for that little ugly pet will go for a good chunk of change.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Blizzcon. Not sure how much it costs yet...I'll have to see if its worth it first, if it's under $20 I think I'll order it, I'm pretty sure the code for that little ugly pet will go for a good chunk of change.[/quote]

$39.95 for DirecTV subscribers. It's going to be available for Internet Subscriptions too, I dont think this is going to be worth anything.

http://www.blizzard.com/blizzcon/partners/directv.xml

It's a Murloc, btw.

Tickets to the event in Cali are $125.

[quote name='Rocko']That's actually really lame they're only doing a pet this year. Last year you got a mount.[/quote]

I agree.

However, there's always a suprise gift for people who go to the show. But for $125, that's still a little steep.

[quote name='rabbitt']What kind of memory card do you use?

What kind of seats do you have, munch?[/QUOTE]
None, actually. I just use the on board since the only thing I really store is phone numbers and (it does this automatically) the last month's worth of texts.

I called Best Buy about my television and the first guy could not find my warranty. I started shitting pants, but then this other person that they sent me to found shit in like 20 seconds. She was pretty fucking awesome. My shit is supposed to be fixed next Wednesday.

[quote name='rabbitt']What kind of memory card do you use?

What kind of seats do you have, munch?[/QUOTE]

Shitty ones on the side. We're planning on moving to General Admission for at least NIN.

[quote name='Rocko']How much did you pay for your Blackberry, Liquid?[/QUOTE]Free with contract about 1.5 years ago. :cool:

[quote name='rabbitt']Oh. I just hate deleting pictures over and over to clear memory.[/QUOTE]Oh, I guess I've got those too.

Got a texting plan? You can always send them as MMSs to your email address.
But then again, external memory is so cheap these days that it might just be worth getting a card.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I called Best Buy about my television and the first guy could not find my warranty. I started shitting pants, but then this other person that they sent me to found shit in like 20 seconds. She was pretty fucking awesome. My shit is supposed to be fixed next Wednesday.[/quote]

What happened to your TV?

[quote name='tiredfornow']The only person in the OTT thats able to tag should let go of zewone's balls.[/QUOTE]
keyboardcat.gif

http://butterteam.com/Play_Him_Off_Keyboard_Cat.mp3

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back