The Happy Birthday Corrosivefrost OTT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Rocko']Kind of reminds me of my cousin, Liquid. She went off to college and got her tongue pierced and managed to hide it while home for a while until she had a family dinner and they spotted it and, as the story is told, all hell broke loose.[/QUOTE]Dang, how long did she manage to hide it? That shit is legit hilarious.

[quote name='DT778']Sounds like fun. You should bust out a forty of old english at the next family dinner Liquid.[/QUOTE]:lol:

They're gonna find out eventually, I imagine, but I'd rather it not be under their roof.
I need to figure out a way to introduce my (starting-college-in-the-fall) brother to drank as well, since I don't think he has the initiative to try things out on his own a lot of the time...

He'll be 18 soon. I just want to introduce him to it so that he can make a decision himself instead of swallowing up our parents ideas without a second thought.

[quote name='Mojimbo']I was disappointed that no one on my friends list was stupid enough to fall for that when it was going around.[/quote]

:whistle2:s

You're disappointed that your friends aren't dumbfucks!?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']:whistle2:s

You're disappointed that you don't hang out with dumbfucks!?[/QUOTE]

Have you ever read the OTT?

Out of control.
lsd.gif

[quote name='Liquid 2']Dang, how long did she manage to hide it? That shit is legit hilarious.[/QUOTE]

I don't know how long she was actually home for until they found out, but I know she had it for a month or so when she came down here to visit and was commenting on how her parents didn't know, and then went back up to college. I doubt it was a really long time in her parents' house before they found out. Seems like a hard thing to hide.

I'm trying to get into Pokemon Platinum but it's just so damn slow. :|

[quote name='Trakan']Whoever was in our Bionic Commando group, give me your Gamertags and Capcom accounts.[/QUOTE]

GT: Liquid 2
CU: liquid2

[quote name='Trakan']Whoever was in our Bionic Commando group, give me your Gamertags and Capcom accounts.[/quote]

Mine is in the thread; Can't names be reused?

Awesome. Sacred 2 leaked onto the internet and I am downloading it right now through a.b.xbox360! :cool:

Lets loot some blacks, Moxio!

:) @ no respawning enemies in MW2 single player campaign.

EDIT: N/M

[quote name='Game Informer']Infinity Ward realizes that the "invisible line" where enemies will stop coming in COD4 wasn't great, so they're trying hard to eliminate that.[/QUOTE]

Possibly just some lame PR spin from IW, which is not unusual for them.

Or maybe i haven't been posting enough. Maybe the servers run off of ethanol powered generators. You know how the US gets most of it's ethanol don't you?

corn2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back