The Happy Birthday Corrosivefrost OTT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Liquid 2']
Oh, I guess I've got those too.

Got a texting plan? You can always send them as MMSs to your email address.
But then again, external memory is so cheap these days that it might just be worth getting a card.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I started doing that, then said "fuck it, I'll just buy a card."

In other news, the right side of the keypad doesn't light up anymore.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Why do you want to dump your Blackberry Pearl, L2?[/QUOTE]?

I don't want to dump it, persay, I'm just tired of carrying it and my itouch around (do you know how many ig'na'ant motherfuckers ask me "Why do you have two phones? :O" :bomb:). If I were to get a Pre, I'd have both in one package, that's better than either seperately.

Dude, keyboard cat is so cash. You need to get on it before it's too late.
squirtle4.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ndx_IdlUQU&feature=related

[quote name='tiredfornow']Keyboard cat was old a long time ago, Kayden![/QUOTE]
Nooooooooooooo!
[quote name='seanr1221']That RE iPhone game looks crappy.[/QUOTE]

All iPhone games look/are crappy.

[quote name='zewone']Nooooooooooooo!

All MOST iPhone games look/are crappy.[/quote]

Fixed, there are a few gems out there like Peggle and Fieldrunners

[quote name='Mojimbo']Can you be good at fa99le, TheRock88? It seems to be mostly luck.[/quote]

Never played it before I downloaded the iphone version but it does feel like mostly luck.

[quote name='rabbitt']Oh. I just hate deleting pictures over and over to clear memory.[/QUOTE]
I've got a 2GB PQY (Fry's brand, I think) card in my Curve. 100 MP3's and probably 200 pictures and still only a little over a half gig used. I think the card was like $8 or something on sale.

[quote name='Rocko']Hm. I think my parents are cool with me getting that tattoo done if I want. That's nice to know.[/QUOTE]

What are you thinking of getting?

[quote name='Rocko']Hm. I think my parents are cool with me getting that tattoo done if I want. That's nice to know.[/QUOTE]
My parents would be flipping tables over. :lol:

Which is why I'll be surprising them whenever I get around to getting one.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I wouldn't say Peggle is very luck based. Some of the later levels get legit tough.[/QUOTE]Oh, I understand that the "physics" are constant so that if you hit a peg in a certain place it'll always bounce the same way but it doesn't seem like there's much tact to it for the most part.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']What are you thinking of getting?[/QUOTE]
3229143574_afd26f5d38.jpg

[quote name='senorwoohoo']What are you thinking of getting?[/QUOTE]
A hydrogen atom. I was originally thinking of on the outside of my ankle, but now I'm thinking, like, above my ankle at what I guess is technically the calf. But the lower calf. It would be kind of neat to do it on my wrist but that's a little too conspicuous of a place to make a permanent modification.

Mainly because I'm interested in science and I love the minimalism and simplicity of the hydrogen atom.

Edit: Yeah, in my defense it definitely isn't meant to be a Watchmen tattoo. The idea of permanently applying some kind of topical/pop-culturey image on my body isn't appealing.

[quote name='Rocko']Hm. I think my parents are cool with me getting that tattoo done if I want. That's nice to know.[/quote]

[quote name='senorwoohoo']What are you thinking of getting?[/quote]
unicorns.jpg

[quote name='Mojimbo']Oh, I understand that the "physics" are constant so that if you hit a peg in a certain place it'll always bounce the same way but it doesn't seem like there's much tact to it for the most part.[/QUOTE]I mean that judging a good shot is what gets tough. There are a ton of red pegs, but you have relatively very few balls.

It's harder to get at some pegs too, because they're often hidden behind others.

[quote name='Liquid 2']My parents would be flipping tables over. :lol:

Which is why I'll be surprising them whenever I get around to getting one.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I figured my parents would too, but my mom just said that she knows I could go ahead and get one of my own accord in less than a year anyway, and it's not some kind of ridiculous shit like a dragon on my forearm so she's fine with it.

Aren't your parents super duper religious, though?

[quote name='munch']NIN|JA in ~5 hours :cool:[/quote]

did you catch that JA singer Perry Farrell isn't supposed to be on his feet cause he tore his calf muscle or something? wonder if he'll be in a wheelchair singin... ;)

[quote name='Rocko']Yeah, I figured my parents would too, but my mom just said that she knows I could go ahead and get one of my own accord in less than a year anyway, and it's not some kind of ridiculous shit like a dragon on my forearm so she's fine with it.

Aren't your parents super duper religious, though?[/QUOTE]
Morally, yeah, but only kinda sorta in practice.

If they found out I smoked and drank, they'd also lose it (not like they could do anything at this point, but I just don't want to deal with the hassle).

[quote name='Mojimbo']What was the last concert you went to, brian_qb?[/QUOTE]

Damn, I really don't recall. Probably a local show of one of my friend's bands. Before that, maybe a Tool show?

Kind of reminds me of my cousin, Liquid. She went off to college and got her tongue pierced and managed to hide it while home for a while until she had a family dinner and they spotted it and, as the story is told, all hell broke loose.

Only way I'd play pokemon again is if they removed the time feature. I hate having to get up in the morning just to capture one pokeymang cause he only shows up during that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back