The Happy Birthday Corrosivefrost OTT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are in zew's group, Trakan, which I'm pretty sure I'm in, this is my info for the contest:

prmononoke/prmononoke/prmononoke (Gamertag is the same as my username which is the same as my CU ID.)

[quote name='CaseyRyback']you guys got to send some XBL friend requests to trak with that info.

Also make sure you have downloaded that demo.[/quote]

I'm already friends with him, and I think almost everyone else, and I already grabbed the demo.

Who else is in the group? I need to enter.

Shrike banned me from the CAGchat.
squirtle4.gif
squirtle4.gif
squirtle4.gif

[quote name='zewone']Shrike banned me from the CAGchat.
squirtle4.gif
squirtle4.gif
squirtle4.gif
[/QUOTE]That was a mistake. Hit the wrong button.

I already emailed CheapyD to fix that.

[quote name='Moxio']Ahahaha what? Over that CAGcast comment?[/QUOTE]
I guess. I was dropping a lot of truth bombs.
squirtle4.gif

[quote name='Mojimbo']Did you call someone a fa9et or something, zewone?[/QUOTE]
Of course.
squirtle4.gif
squirtle4.gif

[quote name='Liquid 2']Shrike is an impartial judge who does not hold grudges and does his best to keep the CAG community a decent place to post.

...[/QUOTE]

squirtle4.gif
squirtle4.gif
squirtle4.gif

Hey my cousin just got diagnosed with having the swine flu. Can he die from it? He is only 14 weighs about 100lbs, he's a pretty skinny kid.

Even though I'm not getting one, I'm really excited for the Pre's launch. I hope that device lives up to the hype and gives the iPhone some serious competition.

It's curtains for him.

Hope you weren't too close.

But honestly, you probably don't know if he has swine flu, do you? He probably has Influenza A and had a blood sample sent out to be tested for the H1N1 proteins, huh? :whistle2:?

[quote name='D_Icon']Hey my cousin just got diagnosed with having the swine flu. Can he die from it? He is only 14 weighs about 100lbs, he's a pretty skinny kid.[/QUOTE]

People die from the regular flu all the time, it all depends on his immune system and how he takes care of himself as he moves forward with this illness.

[quote name='Liquid 2']It's curtains for him.

Hope you weren't too close.

But honestly, you probably don't know if he has swine flu, do you? He probably has Influenza A and had a blood sample sent out to be tested for the H1N1 proteins, huh? :whistle2:?
[/QUOTE]

He was sick last week then went to the doctor to be tested. The results came in today, he has it. His mom called a couple of hours to tell my mom.

He was here Sunday, we played soccer, I noticed he was more out of breath than he usually is. He has always been a very active kid. Hes in the soccer team.

It's nice of you to try to make the kid feel better, Mak, but he needs to know the truth.

His cousin is doomed. Haven't you seen the news? This is 1918 all over again.

[quote name='Liquid 2']It's nice of you to try to make the kid feel better, Mak, but he needs to know the truth.

His cousin is doomed. Haven't you seen the news? This is 1918 all over again.[/QUOTE]

Where's the cloche hat avatar?

[quote name='tiredfornow']Some schools in the valley are still closed cause of that. :lol:[/QUOTE]

#-o

[quote name='Maklershed']Where's the cloche hat avatar?[/QUOTE]I was going to replace it with a mitsu tomoe, but I got lazy since it didn't work out on the first try. :[
I should have the new one ready in about a week (if I don't forget, since I have avatars and sigs disabled :lol:).

If I were to call up Valve, could I get them to move all my games to a different email address?

I kinda sorta really don't like the account I created in like 6th grade that everything is tied to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back