The Happy Birthday Corrosivefrost OTT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a bit surprised there's no hype surrounding Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen - The Video Game. It's being made by Luxoflux, the guys behind Vigilante 8...I'm stoked.

You guys should be nicer to Puma or one of these days he's going to off himself IRL. He's already disturbed enough to create an entire separate personality, it's only a matter of time until he jumps in the tub with his DS and we all become suspects.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I'm a bit surprised there's no hype surrounding Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen - The Video Game. It's being made by Luxoflux, the guys behind Vigilante 8...I'm stoked.[/QUOTE]

Luxoflux, also the guys behind True Crimes, if I remember correctly. That game wasn't so bad.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I'm a bit surprised there's no hype surrounding Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen - The Video Game. It's being made by Luxoflux, the guys behind Vigilante 8...I'm stoked.[/QUOTE]

Have they made anything good since Vigilante 8?

[quote name='PlumeNoir']'Lo folks...

What's up with all the weird topic lately? "Why do girls drag their feet"...?[/QUOTE]

Can we get banned for pedo jokes here?

[quote name='JJSP']You guys should be nicer to Puma or one of these days he's going to off himself IRL. He's already disturbed enough to create an entire separate personality, it's only a matter of time until he jumps in the tub with his DS and we all become suspects.[/QUOTE]

bathdeath.jpg

Yes...it was worth not using a thumbnail pic.

Are either of the following XBLA games worthwhile?

Feeding Frenzy
Luxor 2

(I'm thinking of giving away the disc that came with my 360 arcade... I own Pacman CE and Uno separately and Boom Boom Rocket was fun for 5 minutes... but I think I'm done with that too...)

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Are either of the following XBLA games worthwhile?

Feeding Frenzy
Luxor 2

(I'm thinking of giving away the disc that came with my 360 arcade... I own Pacman CE and Uno separately and Boom Boom Rocket was fun for 5 minutes... but I think I'm done with that too...)[/QUOTE]

Luxor 2 is alright , nothing great , but Feeding Frenzy gets old really fast. It's fun for about 5 minutes.

Friend has tickets to go see a Coldplay concert. Should I go?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Are either of the following XBLA games worthwhile?

Feeding Frenzy
Luxor 2

(I'm thinking of giving away the disc that came with my 360 arcade... I own Pacman CE and Uno separately and Boom Boom Rocket was fun for 5 minutes... but I think I'm done with that too...)[/QUOTE]

No and no.

I got that disc for Boom Boom and Pac Man(already had paid full price for Uno)

That Namco disc made the Arcade disc superfluous

:whistle2:#

[quote name='Moxio']Which do you use?

I'm a fan of simple flavors so I just stick with chocolate and strawberry, mostly. The "advantage" of the artificially-sweetened powders is that they're a little cheaper and they over a lot more different flavors (tropical punch, chocolate peanut butter, etc.). Naturally flavored seems to have less varieties and is more expensive, but at least it doesn't have harmful aspartame. Either way, both have the same amount of protein so I guess in the end that's all that matters. My creatine is grape flavor and I just take it before and after, then a protein shake.

This is what I use specifically: http://www.amazon.com/Optimum-Nutri...ef=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=hpc&qid=1242174210&sr=8-3 (the actual tub doesn't look like that picture at all: it's more like the regular black ON style)[/QUOTE]

I use ON and I usually mix a little creatine in with a shake after a workout.

I'll have to try the natural though. Grape flavored creatine sounds pretty good too. The creatine I use tastes like sand if I mix it with water :cold:

[quote name='Mojimbo']Whatever happened to pancake_rabbitt?[/QUOTE]
tiredfornow and I kicked him out, but he re-registered as JolietJake.

Do you have to lift a bunch to keep from creatine from getting you fat?

I kinda like that Elementalist show I just watched. I haven't sat through a prime time show in forever.

I just saw that Linkin was hanging out with ... GizmoPrime :drool:

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Another successful diagnosis for Dr. Maklershed.[/QUOTE]

As a doctor I am hornswaggled by hdtv input lag and I hate 3-d games.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Do you have to lift a bunch to keep from creatine from getting you fat?

I kinda like that Elementalist show I just watched. I haven't sat through a prime time show in forever.[/QUOTE]

If I don't bench 300+ pounds a day, I get a beer gut :/

What the hell happened with the social groups? they're all upside down and backwards...literally it's redundant enough to find them and now they made the system more complicated than it should be.

creatine does more than that - it helps with protein building so if it's added in small doses along with glucosamine and chrondroitin it helps repair tears in tendons and ligaments and also helps strengthen stabilizing muscles which lead to better balance, a stronger core and fewer back/neck problems as long as you use proper form when lifting.

[quote name='Rocko']
Mak, I think I'll have the game out tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

No rush, turns out I definitely wont be able to ship until Saturday. My plan of using stamps wont work because the kiosk I get them from during my lunch break has been shut down (a fact I didn't discover until today). So I won't have any time to make it to the post office until the weekend.

[quote name='joe2187']What the hell happened with the social groups? they're all upside down and backwards...literally it's redundant enough to find them and now they made the system more complicated than it should be.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, they stink.

Is that why the forums were borked this afternoon?

:whistle2:|

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Evening folks.

manthing, looks like you're going to be here a while.[/QUOTE]

Heya Banks, I was waiting to see you on; I have one more tablet question for you.

Do you trace your work (going over your line on the paper on tablet), or do you just trace over a scan of your drawing on a separate layer?

I've been trying it both ways, trying to find what works for me. Since I hold a pen funny (more like in my fist), I find it hard to trace over the paper on the tablet, since I can't see the nub of the digital pen on the paper. I was curious what method you use.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Heya Banks, I was waiting to see you on; I have one more tablet question for you.

Do you trace your work (going over your line on the paper on tablet), or do you just trace over a scan of your drawing on a separate layer?

I've been trying it both ways, trying to find what works for me. Since I hold a pen funny (more like in my fist), I find it hard to trace over the paper on the tablet, since I can't see the nub of the digital pen on the paper. I was curious what method you use.[/QUOTE]
Scan, then separate layer. Though you'll get to the point where you can do it all digitally. "Pencil" it on one layer, then "ink" on anotherr. Once you get comfortable with the tablet, grab Manga Studio and you'll be surprised what you can do.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Got the result from my biopsy and it turns out I don't have cancer. Hooray for me.[/QUOTE]

Congrats MNL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back