The Happy Birthday Corrosivefrost OTT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='dcfox']Can't you just change your email in your account settings?[/QUOTE]
The contact email, but not the account email.

Alright, ready to try out Sacred I guess. Anyone else getting it?

I hope it doesn't suck, I'm running low on ????s and this sucking would be upsetting.

[quote name='Maklershed']An Icon taken down by the swine flu.

too soon?

Don't worry he'll be fine. It's nothing more than a cold.[/QUOTE]
Another successful diagnosis for Dr. Maklershed.

[quote name='D_Icon']Hey my cousin just got diagnosed with having the swine flu. Can he die from it? He is only 14 weighs about 100lbs, he's a pretty skinny kid.[/QUOTE]
Your cousin is Puma?

[quote name='manthing']Who wants in on the inFAMOUS demo?

I got 2 shares left.[/QUOTE]Yes, please.

(Don't update to 10.5.7, it'll break your OS install.)

[quote name='Nathan_Sama']Ive been rejected numerous times throughout my school career. (Kindergarten- Currently 11th grade)
I asked 9 girls to the prom, all said "they weren't going. It got to the point where a lesbian girl felt sorry for me and said she would go with me, only to cancel on the last day due to an ingrown toe nail. (needed surgery on prom night) :/
It got to the point now where when I do get rejected I just don't care anymore.

Oh and by the way the girls that said they weren't going, were there. >_>[/QUOTE]

That's pretty impressive. I think I've only been rejected by 2 girls that I can think of. Most girls will at least let you buy them dinner.

I guess that would require money and maybe a car though.

[quote name='crystalklear64']He's persistent at least. Better than not ever trying imo.[/QUOTE]
Persistence is useless without trying to fix your mistakes.

[quote name='Liquid 2']...[/QUOTE]

He's the same kid that has shit on himself, at school events, on more than one occasion.

He also takes a fucking DS on school trips. Who the hell does that?

You're 13 years old and everyone of your opinions is the reflection of the opinion of someone in the OTT.

You're not allowed to shit on anyone.

[quote name='seanr1221']Moxio, what kind of protein powder do you use?[/QUOTE]

Regular whey and creatine. The creatine is a GNC brand, the whey powder is Optimum Nutrition Natural Whey. I specifically got the Natural Whey over the regular Gold Standard because GS and a ton of other powders load down their powder with shitty aspartame, acesulfame k, etc. Natural Whey just uses natural flavors and fructose. Works pretty well.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Why do you always try and get a rise out of everyone? :/[/QUOTE]
Because their pain makes me laugh.:D

[quote name='seanr1221']:whistle2:k I've never had natural whey. What flavor do you like? I've been getting cookies n cream; it's alright but still kind of blah.[/QUOTE]

Which do you use?

I'm a fan of simple flavors so I just stick with chocolate and strawberry, mostly. The "advantage" of the artificially-sweetened powders is that they're a little cheaper and they over a lot more different flavors (tropical punch, chocolate peanut butter, etc.). Naturally flavored seems to have less varieties and is more expensive, but at least it doesn't have harmful aspartame. Either way, both have the same amount of protein so I guess in the end that's all that matters. My creatine is grape flavor and I just take it before and after, then a protein shake.

This is what I use specifically: http://www.amazon.com/Optimum-Nutri...ef=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=hpc&qid=1242174210&sr=8-3 (the actual tub doesn't look like that picture at all: it's more like the regular black ON style)

[quote name='seanr1221']Moxio, what kind of protein powder do you use?[/QUOTE]
......nobody is going to make the obvious joke?

[quote name='lordwow']JJ always gets a rise out of me ;)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='JolietJake']......nobody is going to make the obvious joke?[/QUOTE]
No, because no one else here is nearly corny enough to do so. :|

[quote name='Liquid 2']You're 13 years old and everyone of your opinions is the reflection of the opinion of someone in the OTT.

You're not allowed to shit on anyone.[/QUOTE]

No, the kid shit himself in a McDonalds. I can make fun of him all I want.
And I'm the only one in here that likes Eminem. :cool:

EDIT:
That was a serious question moxio, wasn't shitting on you.

[quote name='Liquid 2']...[/QUOTE]He must be one of those socially retarded GGT-ish otakus that comes off creepy-as-fuck to regular people.

The guy I see on the train is about 350 lbs, he's from some Polynesian island it looks like, he likes to play his PSP when he's not sleeping and snoring loud enough to wake the dead. And immediately when he gets off the train he walks into Dunkin Donuts and gets a donut. He talks to this one homely girl who also rides the train and it seems that she's just one of those girls who's too nice to tell him to go away but she sits there looking really uncomfortable and looking at everyone else like "someone save me"

I call him Samoa Joe.

You guys know if there is anyway to boost the bass on my PC? I use Sennheiser HD 202 heaphones, which aren't the best but I know the bass is better than this on them. I can't find an option in iTunes or the sound program thing to boost the bass. I have a creative sound card and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back