Not open for further replies.

BigSpoonyBard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
93 (100%)
Wore him right out.
sleepingdonkey768131jz9.jpg

[quote name='Liquid 2']Super anti-climactic.[/QUOTE]

Well, I am pretty disappointing. At least according to my annual performance review the other day.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Well, I am pretty disappointing. At least according to my annual performance review the other day.[/QUOTE]
Too bad it's not the Internet, where if someone doesn't find it disappointing, you did it wrong.

The Darkness is practically unplayable on Live. I guess it might have been Live being wonky or a bad host but I've never had any real lag in Halo 3 and the 2 matches of Darkness were pathetic.

Captured the flag once putting my team up 2 - 0 and then I died and it respawned me on the other team. WTF? F that game.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']It's a Spoony OTT so I must post.[/QUOTE]
Awwwww :grouphug:

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Too bad it's not the Internet, where if someone doesn't find it disappointing, you did it wrong.[/QUOTE]

Hmmmm... Yes. I'll go back to my bosses and tell them I'm working on internet rules. Except, I was asked if I thought I was above the rules... :lol:

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Well, I am pretty disappointing. At least according to my annual performance review the other day.[/QUOTE]
Ouch. :lol:

Time to try to recover my GT a bit more.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Awwwww :grouphug:

Hmmmm... Yes. I'll go back to my bosses and tell them I'm working on internet rules. Except, I was asked if I thought I was above the rules... :lol:[/QUOTE]
You could always say you follow Rule 34 and slap some photochopped cock in his face.

Hey Mak, Assassin's Creed is supposed to be a pretty easy GP game. Go with that one if you want to keep up with my pace.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']You could always say you follow Rule 34 and slap some photochopped cock in his face.[/quote]

Careful, someone might ask you to suck it...

[quote name='-Never4ever-']Gotta say Wubb, it's pretty impressive that you've racked up so many points in such a short time. Do you have a set goal, or are you just going to keep going until you drop?[/QUOTE]

No real goal. I've always tried to play games to the end and it just happened that a few of the first games I played gave you 1000 GP for doing just a bit more than the basic story.

Although at this point I guess cracking 10K is a nice goal. Maybe I'll shoot for that by the end of Jan.

[quote name='Liquid 2']"The Gamertag 'Liquid 2' does not exist on Xbox Live blah blah blah"

:shock:

Oh shit.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't take it too much to heart. I can't even sign onto my account on the XBL website.

The majority of AC's achievements, are easy except the collect all and find, the 50 templars. If you find maps for the flags they are off also. Which means you will look for 10-20 of them for awhile.

The Darkness is $$$ but suffers from wanting to please everyone, which is why they added a worthless online mode, that way, they could appease all those babies that cry whenever a game is released without multiplay.

Yeah I keep on getting booted from live. I play any offline games for more then 5 minutes. I check out a achievement and there and behold signed out.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']You could always say you follow Rule 34 and slap some photochopped cock in his face.[/QUOTE]

"What's Rule thirty-" WHABAMM!!!

Yes, I like this scenario :lol:

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Poor Spoony.[/QUOTE]

Apparently making a third of a million for the company and bailing them out when one of our customers wanted an account manager from us and no one knew their portion of the software but me (the account, by the way, brought in another $123,00) counts for nothing if I sleep in once.

[quote name='Moxio']I wouldn't take it too much to heart. I can't even sign onto my account on the XBL website.[/QUOTE]

Same. XBL had me impressed when I first signed on but my enthusiasm has waned a bit. Not being able to do halo 3 matchmaking here and there sucks.

[quote name='wubb']Hey Mak, Assassin's Creed is supposed to be a pretty easy GP game. Go with that one if you want to keep up with my pace.[/quote]

I don't know why people keep saything this, because it's not. Sure, you can get the bulk of them, but not all of them unless you like looking around for flags for hours on end.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']The Darkness is $$$ but suffers from wanting to please everyone, which is why they added a worthless online mode, that way, they could appease all those babies that cry whenever a game is released without multiplay.[/QUOTE]

That sounds about right.

That sucks. I have support from my higher ups. My principal thinks of me as her own daughter. Though other coworkers can be quite the bitches.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I don't know why people keep saything this. Because it's not. Sure, you can get the bulk of them, but not all of them unless you like looking around for flags for hours on end.[/QUOTE]

I'm not talking 1000/1000 but like you say the bulk aren't that bad. At least so I've heard. 800+ is pretty attainable, no?

The Darkness isn't too bad to get the number of GP I have on it now. (And I missed a couple that you should be able to swing in a playthrough, plus you'd get a little more if you played on hard.) But some of the multiplayer cheesemints are obnoxious. So I'd say it's a reasonably easy 500-600 GP game.

The flags and templars sucked. It would of been cool if the flags and templars all involved climbing up everything to find them. But alot of the flags are hidden on the ground.

[quote name='Moxio']I wouldn't take it too much to heart. I can't even sign onto my account on the XBL website.[/QUOTE]
I hope so...I am signed in online, so not all hope is lost.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']That sucks. I have support from my higher ups. My principal thinks of me as her own daughter. Though other coworkers can be quite the bitches.[/QUOTE]

I find it funny more than anything else. I'm one of the most knowledgeable people in the company, and they absolutely do not want to pay me. The fact that a couple "oops" moments in the last couple of months with scheduling outweighed everything I did the rest of the year was pretty ridiculous. Ah well. Someday I'll have a bunch of money and I'll open a comic book store :lol:

Man, all this Darkness talk makes me wish I still had it. Maybe i'll pick it up again once I finish Mass Effect, get bored with COD4 and finish Dead Rising.

If you're worth more interview around and get a higher paying job. If you want to give your current employer a chance to keep you around see if they'll counter offer.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']I find it funny more than anything else. I'm one of the most knowledgeable people in the company, and they absolutely do not want to pay me. The fact that a couple "oops" moments in the last couple of months with scheduling outweighed everything I did the rest of the year was pretty ridiculous. Ah well. Someday I'll have a bunch of money and I'll open a comic book store :lol:[/QUOTE]
Do me a favor, and add an artist's supply section. You rarely see comic-oriented art supplies in the wild, like boards, inking tools, software, etc.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Do me a favor, and add an artist's supply section. You rarely see comic-oriented art supplies in the wild, like boards, inking tools, software, etc.[/QUOTE]

I don't think there are many comic artists in Holland, MI. But if you wanted to donate to the cause, I'll see what I can do ;)

EDIT: Speaking of you, I think it's time I had a Bankytar

[quote name='Moxio']You guys are aware you just destroyed any chances of getting a Bankytar, right?[/QUOTE]

Nah, man. Me and the Bankster are like this

450electioncantwellfingrg4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back