The Hot Ass OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Temporaryscars']What? No money shot? Weak.[/quote]

jerkitsmiley.gif

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Little Caesar's is delicious, alas it is after midnight here and they are closed... I think, despite it being a Friday night.[/QUOTE]

Crazy bread rocks my socks :drool:

[quote name='Moxio']Owning guns in real life is stupid. And don't give me that "I need protection" shit.[/quote]

BUT I NEED PROTECTION!

Actually, I want a gun because for one, I like targeting. It's fun to try to hit something from far away. Second, I like the mechanics and science that are used to make a gun work. The idea of protection is just the icing on the cake, but i'm most likely to just buy one, have it engraved, and keep it in the family.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Is that free, or am I going to have to do some voodoo? Also: why would you recommend it?[/quote]

The only two ways I know how to do it with ease is with Parallels or with VM Ware.

VM Ware does have a free version (or player as they call it) where you could download premade OS's but trust me they are shit.

You will probably want VM Ware or Parallels because they are easiest to use although they cost money.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']BUT I NEED PROTECTION!

Actually, I want a gun because for one, I like targeting. It's fun to try to hit something from far away. Second, I like the mechanics and science that are used to make a gun work. The idea of protection is just the icing on the cake, but i'm most likely to just buy one, have it engraved, and keep it in the family.[/QUOTE]

You'd pay $750 for that?

Why not just get a cool clock? You could figure how it works, and it'd be a way better "family heirloom" than a gun.

[quote name='darthbudge']I thought oppisite of you. I liked the parts where you didn't have powers.[/quote]

Those parts felt like a really bad generic FPS.... I can't think of which one specifically. But yeah... as a former reader of the comic book on which the game is based, controlling the darkness was the only reason I wanted to keep playing the demo and the only thing that made the demo unique to me.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Well i'd still take it to a range to shoot it. You can't shoot targets with a clock.[/QUOTE]

Cheap paintball gun?

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Well i'd still take it to a range to shoot it. You can't shoot targets with a clock.[/quote]

Just build a potato gun. Much more fun.

I was going to buy a gun at 18, but my parents said they would throw me out before letting one in the house. :lol:

Looks like it'll have to wait, unfortunately.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Well i'd still take it to a range to shoot it. You can't shoot targets with a clock.[/quote]

Depends on what kind of clock you have...

gun_alarm_clock.jpg

I hate guns I respect peoples right to own a gun. I guess it is different when you have a murderer in the familia.

WTF? Looks like something Nintendo came up with.

I already own a 20 gauge, bolt action, clip fed shotgun, but it's more of a family heirloom than a dangerous weapon. It would still take your face off though. I've mainy used it to shoot boxes.

[quote name='Liquid 2']You wanna come along, big boy? ;)

Do you think I could use this to run OpenSuse from inside Windows?[/quote]

Sounds like it -- it looks like VMWare, which I've known people to use to have various linux images under windows.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']WTF? Looks like something Nintendo came up with.[/quote]

Look, it's an "alarm clock gun" do you want one or not? This sale isn't gonna make or break me, Norm.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Look, it's an "alarm clock gun" do you want one or not? This sale isn't gonna make or break me, Norm.[/quote]

Does the gun go off when the alarm does? If so, i'll take 20.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Lame asses, going to bed so early on a friday night.[/quote]

Oh God so it is. Man, that's great. I can't recall the last Friday I got to spend by my damn self. The little lady is sick and I drank enough on New Years to last me 'til the Super Bowl. Oddly enough, drinking has lost a lot of its appeal to me since I finished college. Let's build a time machine!

[quote name='Strell']I wanna try out CoD4.

Someone play it with me and watch me be terrible at it.[/quote]

Try to roll 8 in that game, bitch.

Much amusement will be had by future stories of Strell being shot repeatedly.

[quote name='marten']Try to roll 8 in that game, bitch.

Much amusement will be had by future stories of Strell being shot repeatedly.[/QUOTE]

Two defeats by the comp today because of bullshit. I'd have 9 points and get robbed out of the one card I needed to build a new settlement/city/etc.

Bah.

[quote name='Strell']Two defeats by the comp today because of bullshit. I'd have 9 points and get robbed out of the one card I needed to build a new settlement/city/etc.

Bah.[/quote]

Serves you right.

Did you go and procure the box?

Someone play it with me and watch me be terrible at it.[/quote]

I probably won't be on tonight, but if you do see me on, just send me an invite and I'd be glad to play with you, strellie-boy.

[quote name='marten']Serves you right.

Did you go and procure the box?[/QUOTE]

Events conspired against me.

But sitting upon my throne with a goblet of fine wine soothes the insatiable hatred.

[quote name='Strell']Events conspired against me.

But sitting upon my throne with a goblet of fine wine soothes the insatiable hatred.[/QUOTE]
Indeed.

[quote name='Strell']Events conspired against me.

But sitting upon my throne with a goblet of fine wine soothes the insatiable hatred.[/quote]

Quite alright....it isn't a time-sensitive package.

Subtitle: There isn't anything alive inside.

Addendum: .....this one.

Someone play it with me and watch me be terrible at it.[/QUOTE]

I would be down. But I here's live have been shit lately. Not that I know, I've only played H3 couple days ago with 0 lag. But that's H3, an entity bigger than live, nay, the entire VG industry itself.

[quote name='marten']Quite alright....it isn't a time-sensitive package.

Subtitle: There isn't anything alive inside.

Addendum: .....this one.[/QUOTE]

I already have runic.....runes in my fortress designed to repel ladybugs.

Yes.

Dear Microsoft,

Live is so beyond fucked right now, that Shrike is currently playing Yaris.

That's right, Yaris.

Get yo' shit in gear.

The end.

I admire and respect the writers, and I think what they're asking for is fair, but in all honesty, without them, Conan is funny again and American Gladiators is returning to TV.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Yeah, I just tried COD and SURPRISE! It's not working.[/QUOTE]

:lol: so much for that one.

I'll prob go phail some more GHII on Hard and then cry myself to sleep.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']I admire and respect the writers, and I think what they're asking for is fair, but in all honesty, without them, Conan is funny again and American Gladiators is returning to TV.[/quote]

Just think...if this goes on long enough, they'll have to start filling time slots with the oldies.

Like the A-Team.

And MacGyver.

Yeah, MacGyver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back