The Hot Ass OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question: BF's step dad's parents sent him a $30 giftcard to Sears (LOL) for Christmas. This can be used at Kmart too, am I right?

[quote name='-Never4ever-']:beer:

Shit, now I want another one . . .[/QUOTE]
Toaster oven!

No, no, don't do that...

...use the microwave*.

*don't do that either.

Hmm, this N4E beer storyline may take a turn for the interesting yet...
popcorn.gif

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Man, all this Darkness talk makes me wish I still had it. Maybe i'll pick it up again once I finish Mass Effect, get bored with COD4 and finish Dead Rising.[/quote]

I thought the demo sucked, at least until they let you play a level with the darkness powers, and then it was only ok. I don't know that I'd bother to play it if someone gave it to me for free.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I thought the demo sucked, at least until they let you play a level with the darkness powers, and then it was only ok. I don't know that I'd bother to play it if someone gave it to me for free.[/QUOTE]

Oddly enough, I got it for free!

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I thought the demo sucked, at least until they let you play a level with the darkness powers, and then it was only ok. I don't know that I'd bother to play it if someone gave it to me for free.[/quote]

Looking back, I don't think I was entirely thrilled with the demo either, but I got the game oh a whim and it's probably one of my fave. 360 games. It's not high on the list, but it makes the list non the less.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I thought the demo sucked, at least until they let you play a level with the darkness powers, and then it was only ok. I don't know that I'd bother to play it if someone gave it to me for free.[/QUOTE]
I thought oppisite of you. I liked the parts where you didn't have powers.

[quote name='Moxio']Ooh, sounds like a romantic evening ahead?[/QUOTE]
You wanna come along, big boy? ;)

[quote name='CorrosiveFrost']You rang? How can I be of service?[/QUOTE]Do you think I could use this to run OpenSuse from inside Windows?

[quote name='darthbudge']I thought oppisite of you. I liked the parts where you didn't have powers.[/quote]

It's official, your opinion is horse shit.

Wait, how did you get your mom to let you play it? That game drops more Fbombs than...I dunno, something with a lot of fbombs.

[quote name='darthbudge']I thought oppisite of you. I liked the parts where you didn't have powers.[/QUOTE]
Dude, what? The powers (and Mike Patton's voice acting) made the game.

[quote name='Liquid 2']You wanna come along, big boy? ;)

Do you think I could use this to run OpenSuse from inside Windows?[/QUOTE]I think that will work but I suggest VMWare 2007.

[quote name='bwilso80']Chili or Pizza that is the question.[/quote]

Chili, you can perfect your recipe in time for the SuperBowl party of your choice.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Chili, you can perfect your recipe in time for the SuperBowl party of your choice.[/QUOTE]
QFT. Chili rules all kind of pizza ass.

[quote name='darthbudge']I think that will work but I suggest VMWare 2007.[/QUOTE]
Is that free, or am I going to have to do some voodoo? Also: why would you recommend it?

[quote name='Liquid 2']Dude, what? The powers (and Mike Patton's voice acting) made the game.[/QUOTE]
idk I liked the beginning of the demo and then you get powers and it was just meh.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']ALWAYS always always go with pizza. I had it for breakfast, lunch and dinner today. Little Cs ALL TEH WAYZORS![/quote]

Little Caesar's is delicious, alas it is after midnight here and they are closed... I think, despite it being a Friday night.

Are you fucking kidding me? I loved impaling dudes with my tenticle and throwing them around like rag dolls. And the heart eating never got old to me. Without the power, the game was just another FPS that would have hit the bargain bins faster than you can say home schooled.

Lil ceasers rocks but the only one here is in a kmart. I ate there yesterday. I might pick up the darkness again now that i have a HD tv

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back