The invisible first post OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='DarthPuma']I really hate it when my friends download music on my computer. I don't know who August Burns Red is, and I really don't care.

EDIT:
I'm listening to one of their songs. Seriously, a fucking christian hardcore band? They're shouting "lord show me the way" in the middle of a breakdown. :rofl:[/QUOTE]

He's not really mastered the "scream like a bear" thing. Maybe the anthropomorphization thing conflicts with the fundamentalist sect.

fuck iTunes.

I just synced up my iPhone for the first time since reinstalling Windows 7 and it took away all my legit apps! Now I have to try and remember what they all are and reload them.

Nah, I know where I lost it. At least nobody has used it and I'm going to see if I can get a replacement asap.

That one site is back up LP.

I agree...I hate iTunes with a passion :bomb:

-------

Thanks for the heads up Wolve. You should call the bank ASAP to put a hold on the card or cancel it.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Just look at your purchase history, darthdummy. You guys run into so many problems with a simple program. #-o[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but I had an app that had a whole bunch of names and numbers stored in it. Well now they are all gone!

[quote name='Mojimbo']Can't you download apps you've purchased off iTunes for free on the desktop app?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I am redoing that. But I had a shitload of data stored on one of my apps, I can't get that back now. Period.

fuck Apple.

What the hell?

I am trying to redownload an application that I paid for, and it keeps telling me I need to pay for it. But I already own the fucking app!

Yeeep. Fuck Apple.[quote name='LinkinPrime']It's not simple when you have to jump through hoops to get what you want :nottalking:[/QUOTE]Yeah, but you're a retard. You have to jump through hoops for anything.

[quote name='Mojimbo']What app? Can't you restore from the backup that iTunes makes?[/QUOTE]

Classics.

I don't have any backups, because I wasn't thinking and didn't back up any iTunes stuff when I reinstalled Windows 7.

Sorry, LP. :whistle2:|[quote name='darthbudge']Classics.

I don't have any backups, because I wasn't thinking and didn't back up any iTunes stuff when I reinstalled Windows 7.[/QUOTE]Yep. fuck Apple. Fuck them up their stupid asses. You probably aren't even logged into iTunes.

I like this new tiredfornoww.

---

I have Classics on my phone. It's an ebook reader preloaded with public domain books.

Should have thought first and made a backup like me and rabbitt. I went from XP to W7 with the same iTunes.

I haven't had any issues with Zune software manthing...the only time I thought it sucked is when I had my PC from the dinosaur ages...that shit couldn't handle the software...now that I got my super beefy PC it handles like a dream.

LinkinPrime, is it true that you and your wife don't have relations often because you have the genitals of a thoroughbred horse and it would kill her if you boinked her more than twice a year?
____
Budge, it will say you have to purchase the app. Click buy anyways, and a box will pop up saying this update is free because you own a previous version of this application.

[quote name='Mojimbo']I like this new tiredfornoww.

---

I have Classics on my phone. It's an ebook reader preloaded with public domain books.

Should have thought first and made a backup like me and rabbitt. I went from XP to W7 with the same iTunes.[/QUOTE]

I should have done that, but whatever man. Now apps aren't installing onto my phone. For example, I download Last.fm on iTunes. Sync up my Iphone, but nothing is there. Before anybody says something, I have it set to sync all applications and some of the other applications I downloaded through iTunes did install.

[quote name='DarthPuma']LinkinPrime, is it true that you and your wife don't have relations often because you have the genitals of a thoroughbred horse and it would kill her if you boinked her more than twice a year?
[/QUOTE]

:whistle2:k

Yeah...I'll go with that :D

[quote name='DarthPuma']
Budge, it will say you have to purchase the app. Click buy anyways, and a box will pop up saying this update is free because you own a previous version of this application.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I did it now.

Still won't install any apps though.

I'm really excited at the prospect of being able to get an iPhone, especially since it would cost me nothing out of pocket after I dumped my Touch. I have a feeling it isn't going to work out though.

Project Natal looks so damn good.

I'm very impressed with how quickly it switches focus to a new person jumping in a game. It even change Fallon's hair to look more like his.

[quote name='darthbudge']Whew... I figured it out. The "Categories" app I had was fucking everything up. Now that I uninstalled it, everything showed up.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Mojimbo']...[/QUOTE]

:lol: @ his praise for it a couple of days ago.

[quote name='zewone']Project Natal looks so damn good.

I'm very impressed with how quickly it switches focus to a new person jumping in a game. It even change Fallon's hair to look more like his.[/QUOTE]

What I thought was most interesting was when Jimmy got frustrated and it showed in his body language (bowing his arms and clinching his fists) and the avatar's shadows were doing it.

I am still skeptical but, I would probably have had a gamergasm just like Jimmy did had I got to try it.

[quote name='zewone']:lol: @ his praise for it a couple of days ago.[/QUOTE]

But I still like the app! I reinstalled it and got everything setup again.

I'm very impressed with how quickly it switches focus to a new person jumping in a game. It even change Fallon's hair to look more like his.[/QUOTE]

The burnout demo was interesting. but hearing fallon screeching on stage like a 10 year old kid made me cringe.

Lets hope they make some really good applications with that thing, I also noticed that Kudo mentioned more "Useless Waggle" :lol:

Please, that shit is Wii garbage. Fun for the first 10 minutes and then you won't care in the years that follow.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Please, that shit is Wii garbage. Fun for the first 10 minutes and then you won't care in the years that follow.[/QUOTE]Yep.

I can tell my Xbox goodnight and it turns off. Worth $140 for that alone. I'll be living in the not so distant future.

[quote name='zewone']I can tell my Xbox goodnight and it turns off. Worth $140 for that alone. I'll be living in the not so distant future.[/QUOTE]
I can hit the guide button.

Suck it, nucca.

that "Goodnight" thing work at any time? I can see getting really pissed off if your wife/girlfriend comes in and wishes you a goodnight and your system turns off in the middle of your game. :whistle2:k

Yeah, you have to have some serious issues if you beat your wife over something like that. :lol:

I'm just saying because plenty of times I've been playing a game and thekeybladewars gets up to leave and pops her head back in to say goodnight before leaving. I'm not even sure how that Natal thing works cause I haven't seen or read anything about it (not interested from what everybody else is saying).

TFN, I found a wonderful and inexpensive solution for you:

duct-tape-3m.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back