The invisible first post OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='tiredfornow']Yeah, you have to have some serious issues if you beat your wife over something like that. :lol:

I'm just saying because plenty of times I've been playing a game and thekeybladewars gets up to leave and pops her head back in to say goodnight before leaving. I'm not even sure how that Natal thing works cause I haven't seen or read anything about it (not interested from what everybody else is saying).[/QUOTE]

I'm sure they've thought of that. Plus, Natal has voice recognition. You can set it only to listen to Lurch.

Oh my God!

AT&T.com is letting me upgrade my mom's phone to the 3GS!

Anyone have an experience with getting an iPhone through the website?

Should I get a white or black phone?

I didn't realize my parents were using a FAN account (my dad works for the Air Force, didn't know he was eligible).

So now, I only have to pay $25 for my 3G data plan. Not much off, but better than nothing.

How long does that Bing cashback on iPhones last? If we do switch it probably won't be for two weeks, and I'm hoping to get in on that.

Busch Gardens tomorrow. :D

Going to put a large bandage over my tattoo, I guess.

I kind of want to watch the second Futurama movie tonight. I'm curious as to how it's going to look since I was sold a bootleg on eBay.

[quote name='Rocko']Busch Gardens tomorrow. :D

Going to put a large bandage over my tattoo, I guess.

I kind of want to watch the second Futurama movie tonight. I'm curious as to how it's going to look since I was sold a bootleg on eBay.[/QUOTE]It'll be fine.

Do your hands cramp up a little when you play Rock Band PSP?

The tattoo or the movie? :lol:

Yeah, my hands always cramp up when I play Rock Band PSP or any of the DJ Max/Taiko games.

It was part of a large bill that shit on tobacco. I think it was because they thought the companies were trying to appeal to little girls/young women. :lol:

[quote name='darthbudge']Get the white phone Zew. I regret not getting it.[/QUOTE]

as a user of the 2g phone, which has a matte silver side and partial back, i'd think entirely black would be much nicer than white, which will show all sorts of dirt and shit.

[quote name='Liquid 2']White electronics are for gays.[/QUOTE]

I'm buying the white to match my Hackintosh. :cool:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']as a user of the 2g phone, which has a matte silver side and partial back, i'd think entirely black would be much nicer than white, which will show all sorts of dirt and shit.[/QUOTE]

You haven't seen a 3G? Fingerprint magnet. Imagine holding your glossy PS3 with your hands all day.

Gay city, zewone.

[quote name='Mojimbo']It was part of a large bill that shit on tobacco. I think it was because they thought the companies were trying to appeal to little girls/young women. :lol:[/QUOTE]I absolutely HATE the government. :bomb:

Dick move, Rocko.[quote name='Rocko']The tattoo or the movie? :lol:

Yeah, my hands always cramp up when I play Rock Band PSP or any of the DJ Max/Taiko games.[/QUOTE]The DVD.

Are you still enjoying the game? Expert difficulty is insane, I can barely do most of them on Hard.

Is that a Models wanted shirt?
16i24j.jpg

I am completely and totally in love with Deltron 3030. I hope that the second Deltron 3030 comes out this year like the wiki article says it might.

[quote name='Rocko']Ahaha @ Conan's ratings dropping 42%.

I can't stand him.[/QUOTE]

Why? He has the only late night show that isn't incredibly boring/terrible.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']You really bought Fusion Frenzy 2 for full price, Mak?[/QUOTE]

Yeah. And a few of my friends did too. We all loved playing the first Fuzion Frenzy. Little did we realize that drinking and being together in the same room had a lot to do with that. Plus there's the simple fact that the games in FF2 suck compared to the games in FF1.

[quote name='zewone']I'm buying the white to match my Hackintosh. :cool:

You haven't seen a 3G? Fingerprint magnet. Imagine holding your glossy PS3 with your hands all day.[/QUOTE]

I'd probably have some sort of case for it, so I don't really care about fingerprints, once I have the case on. When I order a 3GS, if I can ever afford to upgrade, I'll be getting black without a doubt. I think I really dislike the white, additionally, since it's only the side/back that's white and the plastic on the face (at least in the images on the AT&T site) is still black.

[quote name='Maklershed']Yeah. And a few of my friends did too. We all loved playing the first Fuzion Frenzy. Little did we realize that drinking and being together in the same room had a lot to do with that. Plus there's the simple fact that the games in FF2 suck compared to the games in FF1.[/QUOTE]

Why aren't you on AIM, baldy? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back