The invisible first post OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Brak']Man... I loved old Tom Green.

fuckin' genius.[/QUOTE]Yup. I like how he had his buddy Phil in the back just for his laughter.

[quote name='Mojimbo']The DVD.

Are you still enjoying the game? Expert difficulty is insane, I can barely do most of them on Hard.[/QUOTE]
Ah. Yeah, hopefully so.

Yeah, I've been playing on Expert since the beginning, but I haven't done more than like 3 or 4 cities. After playing both Taiko DS games and both Taiko PSP games on Oni difficulty and playing DJ Max Portable 1 and 2, this game is pretty simple comparatively. The worst part for me is switching tracks and having to start playing really quickly. I have difficulty with that.

[quote name='Maklershed']Why? He has the only late night show that isn't incredibly boring/terrible.[/QUOTE]
Wrong. Craig Ferguson is the man.

I'd even take Letterman over Conan.

Ever been to London before, munch?

I loved it when I was there for a few days. I really, really want to go back during Wimbledon and buy some cheap tickets.

[quote name='Rocko']Wrong. Craig Ferguson is the man.[/QUOTE]
How high are you right now?

[quote name='dcfox']Mak's got some balls making fun of the Wii when he bought Fuzion Frenzy 2.[/QUOTE]

Mak's dirty little secret is that he likes really shitty games.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Those are awful shows, Rocko.[/QUOTE]
Shows? I only like Craig Ferguson. I'm not a Letterman fan. Just saying that I'd take Letterman over Conan any day. I feel like Conan just tries too hard. And when all else fails he shakes his head, his hair wobbles, and everyone cracks the fuck up.

Does that Ghostbusters game have multiplayer? I'm still not sure if I want to get it, I'm afraid that it will be corny.[quote name='tiredfornow']Belt phone cases are the gayest of gay.[/QUOTE]Yep.

[quote name='dcfox']Mak's got some balls making fun of the Wii when he bought Fuzion Frenzy 2.[/QUOTE]:lol:

I just saw a dude wearing a sleeveless shirt, jeans shorts, black shoes, and black socks. I wished I would have talked to him.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Why aren't you on AIM, baldy? :)[/QUOTE]

I am on AIM mang. (and have been)

[quote name='dcfox']Mak's got some balls making fun of the Wii when he bought Fuzion Frenzy 2.[/QUOTE]

I don't mind playing shitty games. It's playing shitty games with a dilldew that bothers me.

Description from the IGN review:
Still, those complaints shouldn't turn you off to this game because it's so much fun to bust spirits on your own and they definitely shouldn't sour you when you take into account that this title has a pretty nifty multiplayer component. Here, you'll enter into matches with three other online Ghostbusters -- you can be any member of the original four as well as the brand new rookie -- and see who can earn the most cash by bagging ghosts. Your cash is logged at the end of a match and acts as experience points so that you ascend through the 20 levels of Ghostbuster ranks. Aside from leaderboards, the game also catalogs everything you've done from the number of ghosts trapped to the times you've been knocked out.

There are four campaigns (which are the teaming of three level parts) for you and the team to go through, but these are just pulled from the six job types that you can tackle. Containment simply asks you to trap as many ghosts as you can in a given time limit, Survival will go for as long as you can stay alive and keep time on the clock by trapping spirits, Destruction means you and the team have to destroy a set number of evil relics, Slime Dunk is a competition to see who can dunk Slimer into the trap the most times, Protection has you guarding some of Egon's equipment and you'll have to keep some pesky spirits from making off with artifacts in Thief.

For my money, blasting relics in Destruction was a bit ho-hum and protecting PKE poles in Protection could get frustrating seeing as how the bad guys keep respawning, but the other modes were actually a lot of fun. Slime Dunk is just a frantic fight to get a hold of the green guy and toss him in some of the preset traps; you can't die in this competition, so expect your "teammates" to blast you out of commission every now and again so that they have the playing field all to themselves. In other modes, you should probably keep the other players alive so that the missions keep going. The online games run as well as the single-player levels; meaning there was no lag in my matches. Although, Venkman's head did look weird from behind -- like his hair was layered goofily.

If the modes, levels to attain, and ability to play as Ernie Hudson weren't enough to keep you coming back, there are also 20 rare ghosts that will occasionally pop up in the levels. Catch'em all!

IGN gave Ghostbusters a favorable score.

This makes me a little said, though:

... but I wish Murray didn't sound like he was doing an impression of Venkman.

[quote name='Brak']IGN gave Ghostbusters a favorable score.

This makes me a little said, though:

... but I wish Murray didn't sound like he was doing an impression of Venkman.[/QUOTE]

He doesn't really seem interested in playing the role anymore. When They were trying to get GB3 off the ground in the late 90's, he wasn't having any part of it and Venkman was written out of the movie.

I'm so glad that movie didn't happen, though. I remember the names they were tossing around. Ben Stiller? Will Smith? God god.

[quote name='Mojimbo']

Someone sell me Gamestop credit at a discount.

(Seriously.)[/QUOTE]

How much of a discount are you looking at? I have 2-3 $25 GS GCs I haven't used yet due to flipping.

[quote name='munch'] What about Prototype?[/QUOTE]

You ever play Hulk Ultimate Destruction? It's just >= that.

[quote name='Maklershed']Getting sleepy.[/QUOTE]

Stop the drinking/pill popping.

I'm worried about you man.

:whistle2:(

[quote name='lordwow']Does anyone have a good method of moving a large collection of games/DVDs other than cardboard boxes?[/QUOTE]

toy_wheelbarrow.gif

Everything's turning up Milhouse!

Dear Valued Customer:

We are writing to you to let you know that your order for the Indiana
Jones Wii game was accidentally cancelled due to a pricing error. Your
credit card was initially charged for the order and will be credited due
to the order cancellation.

We wanted to let you know due to our mistake we will be sending you the
game at no charge.

Thanks again for your business. We truly appreciate it.

Sears Customer Care

[quote name='manthing']

Stop the drinking/pill popping.

I'm worried about you man.

:whistle2:([/QUOTE]

You start drinking 8am on Sunday mornings! :bomb:

[quote name='lordwow']Does anyone have a good method of moving a large collection of games/DVDs other than cardboard boxes?[/QUOTE]

Get over your attachment to crappy DVD cases, buy a big ol' DVD wallet, and chuck the dvd cases.

[quote name='Maklershed']You start drinking 8am on Sunday mornings! :bomb:[/QUOTE]

Which makes your addiction even sadder.

:whistle2:(

[quote name='Mojimbo']I "need" $77ish and I'd like to pay $60. :0)[/QUOTE]

Can't help you there.

I may go with the plastic bins. I have a few, but they're not the right size for a lot of DVDs (long and flat).

And ya, I am attached too much to the cases.

[quote name='munch']What are you buying, jimbo?[/QUOTE]Rock Band 2 bundles are $77 shipped including tax after EDGE, CAG16 and SAVER but I wanted to knock it down more, if I could. I just want it for the drums, I have no confidence in their guitar even though it looks great and I already have a mic. The game will knock $30 off the price after I Half.com it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back