The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

Reading that you guys are getting stuff, I was excited to see a box by my door. :bouncy:

Turned out it was some printer ink that I forgot I ordered. Oh well.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']I figured I didn't win anything but then my mailman knocked on my door about an hour ago and handed me a package from RLS. I opened it up and was shocked to find a Pulse headset. Definitely wasn't expecting it but given that I'll be traveling soon and was considering getting a new headset, this is greatly appreciated.[/QUOTE]

I was in the same boat, the Hitman Trilogy I ordered from Best Buy arrived on my doorstep early in the morning from UPS, and then later the mailman knocked on the door and it was another box. I opened it and saw a Pulse headset, I was shocked and amazed, I completely forget I entered this and its been the only thing I have won. I love the new headset though, I never imagined I would win anything from them.

There's a new training module up for the 500GB White PS3 Bundle. Also someone mentioned on twitter if Ni No Kuni would be available? @Brnjens mentioned that he was going to place an order this week so be the on the lookout for that update. I honestly don't have time for an RPG, but it's hard to say no to $10 for a new release. @DemonKadar, I felt the exact same way. The Pulse Headset is definitely a huge improvement over the previous model. As soon as I get home, I put them on and listen to music or play some games. They'll hopefully be in the catalog again soon so I would look out for that in the near future.

I thought the order he put in was for the wonder book bundle?

Just received a blue ds3 with my order of all stars and lbpv. Time to start watching their updates like a hawk.

Well I got left a delivery notice. I know its from RLS, but not sure what it is. Most likely those LBP bookends, but im hoping for something cooler. I really need a new controller! Guess Ill find out in about an hour

Update:
Got a new controller, thanks to RLS for the freebie =D

Last edited by a moderator:
Received a package from RLS today containing a few things I ordered a couple weeks ago, but alas, no Play Days prize.. I fear it might be because one of the things I ordered was a dualshock.. but here's to hoping something is still on its way! Congrats to everyone that got something so far =) I love RLS

[quote name='Cage017']Reading that you guys are getting stuff, I was excited to see a box by my door. :bouncy:

Turned out it was some printer ink that I forgot I ordered. Oh well.[/QUOTE]

Reading that you guys are STILL getting stuff, I was excited to see another box by my door. :bouncy:

Turned out it was some printer ink ... that created an RLS label on the box. Inside was a BLUE PS3 dual shock controller. HUZZAH!

Now I have matching blue and back controllers for both the Playstation 2 and Playstation 3.

Thanks, Sony.

I was sad seeing all these posts about people getting controllers and headsets.

Walked out my front door to take out the trash and saw a box from RLS.

Finally got a Pulse headset after failing so many times trying to buy it from the catalog.

got my pulse headset the other day, was expecting some cheap ebay stuff from china, was really excited to see that box. I finished those Play Day modules as soon as they went up. Always wanted these.

For those who have the elites, has anyone had trouble syncing them to the PS3? I did the reset thing like 3 times and it's still double blinking (connection standby mode). I read on the Playstation forum that one of the guys let the battery drain and after he recharged it the headphones were able to pair, which is what I'm trying to do now.

Got home had two packages from RLS one was an order or PSAS and LBP vita and the other was the PULSE HEADSET from PLAYDAYS! Great win :)

Syncing problems? I just plugged in the usb to the ps3 and everything synced automatically there isn't any steps. Plug in, turn headset on and wah lah.

[quote name='JuanM19']Got home had two packages from RLS one was an order or PSAS and LBP vita and the other was the PULSE HEADSET from PLAYDAYS! Great win :)

Syncing problems? I just plugged in the usb to the ps3 and everything synced automatically there isn't any steps. Plug in, turn headset on and wah lah.[/QUOTE]

Yeah that's what is supposed to happen, I don't know if it matters that I had the original pulses or not, but I don't think it does because there's separate dongles for pairing the different headsets.

[quote name='TheHelix']Yeah that's what is supposed to happen, I don't know if it matters that I had the original pulses or not, but I don't think it does because there's separate dongles for pairing the different headsets.[/QUOTE]

No sir, I have the og pulse headset and I'm switching between dongles and headsets in my ps3 and theres no syncing problem. Try setting up the headset settings through the accessory settings. Either then that the Pulse headset was made to only sync with one dongle.

Did anyone attend the God of War chat from yesterday? I completely forgot about it until the Sony rep at my store mentioned it this morning.

In 2 hours, the Sly Cooper:Theives in Time chat session will begin.

[quote name='Cage017']Did anyone attend the God of War chat from yesterday? I completely forgot about it until the Sony rep at my store mentioned it this morning.

In 2 hours, the Sly Cooper:Theives in Time chat session will begin.[/QUOTE]

I attended the one last night. It was simply amazing! I'm currently watching the Sly Cooper one, and it's pretty good as well. I really hope they have the CE of God Of War on the site eventually. I'd lose my mind, lol.

I can only imagine what was shown during Ascension.

The Sly Cooper session was my first chat. I had video problems at first, but a reload button fixed that. Ran pretty well with nearly 200 people watching. I didn't get questions answered but some of my comments appeared on screen.

Pretty impressive stuff. Sly looks a lot better than his cell shaded PS2 days ... and that looked damn good too. I'm curious to see what the other levels (particularly Japan) look like.

The staff was very lively; you can tell they enjoyed what they do.

Blue controller for me. First time I have ever been disapointed to get a free controller. Honestly still very happy though.

[quote name='jj50']hey guys go on rls they put some stuff up charging station bluray remote and some other things[/QUOTE]

Didn't see anything new for me. Guess I have all of the new swag already, lol. Did anyone receive an email stating they won a prize package from either live chat event?

[quote name='NateWhs152']Blue controller for me. First time I have ever been disapointed to get a free controller. Honestly still very happy though.[/QUOTE]

I got one too, I don't even have a use for the damn thing, so maybe I'll just sell it.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Received my swag today! I should definitely invest into a PSP. I have roughly twenty games or so that are sealed from RLS.

Unfortunately the Singstar games didn't come with the microphones so now I'll have to try and track some down... Loving this inFamous hoody though.

inFamous 2 Hoody (Back)

Games[/QUOTE]

Is the hoodie a pull over or does it have a zipper? Might order one even though it will out grow me.

[quote name='joeyshadows']Is the hoodie a pull over or does it have a zipper? Might order one even though it will out grow me.[/QUOTE]

I added the front photo to my previous post, but yeah it's a zip up hoody. The 2XL fits nicely.

[quote name='jj50']Im dying for a catalog update with pulse headsets since I just became advocate[/QUOTE]

I'll try and post if I see anything on their Twitter feed. It's always a good feeling to hit advocate status. Bonus points and better rewards. I remember reading the excitement on this thread about new products, and not being able to redeem them. Welcome to the club my friend.

Thanks man! I didnt even know about the advocate status until I joined this site. Side note sly 4 will be included in the next catalog update

[quote name='jj50']Thanks man! I didnt even know about the advocate status until I joined this site. Side note sly 4 will be included in the next catalog update[/QUOTE]

Nice! I'm definitely snagging that. I wonder what else is going to be in the update.

lol i always thought it was a fanny pack seeing as how little that picture is. I usually just skim over the pictures on items I'm not interested in and don't really read the description.

I wish the catalog had better pictures for stuff like figurines and apparel.

It can fit a big laptop plus more. I found that link I put up there of those pics by googling the tag. It's easily a bag that might cost 30 bucks or up in the store, so 10 shipping is a good deal.

I'm going to just cover up the logo with something else though, I'm not a fan of Socom

[quote name='gs01rnb']It can fit a big laptop plus more. I found that link I put up there of those pics by googling the tag. It's easily a bag that might cost 30 bucks or up in the store, so 10 shipping is a good deal.

I'm going to just cover up the logo with something else though, I'm not a fan of Socom[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up! I'm going to order one during the next catalog update since it has the status of 0 points. That update should be happening any day now.

[quote name='joeyshadows']Looks like he was saying Monday[/QUOTE]

Monday is Presidents Day so it will be Tuesday at the earliest. I hope they don't pull some stunt and post a bunch of good stuff Weds evening during the big PS event. That would just be dumb.

Not sure if many of you guys have a Vita yet but Sony is running a great promo where you can get a free $20 PSN card for registering your Vita by Feb 28th. Go to this site http://psvita.amplifinity.com/offer and use this code 14236905. You can also then get your own family and friends by signing up at this link http://www.urefer.com/sonyvita/register.php?opp_id=1831&marketer=sonyvita

From Sony
When you enter the information, make sure you are entering the Barcode number, and not the Serial number. The Barcode number is located on the bottom left hand side of the PS Vita™, and starts with a DC followed by nine numbers.

I know alot of you had been grabbing those 32 GB cards so I'm sure there is a few of you guys who can take advantage of this deal.

[quote name='finsfan0210']Not sure if many of you guys have a Vita yet but Sony is running a great promo where you can get a free $20 PSN card for registering your Vita by Feb 28th. Go to this site http://psvita.amplifinity.com/offer and use this code 14236905. You can also then get your own family and friends by signing up at this link http://www.urefer.com/sonyvita/rp_home.php?id=

From Sony
When you enter the information, make sure you are entering the Barcode number, and not the Serial number. The Barcode number is located on the bottom left hand side of the PS Vita™, and starts with a DC followed by nine numbers.

I know alot of you had been grabbing those 32 GB cards so I'm sure there is a few of you guys who can take advantage of this deal.[/QUOTE]

Has this worked for anyone yet? How long does it take for redemption. Also, does it have to be a newly bought Vita?

Thanks for the offer!

[quote name='ddp72984']Has this worked for anyone yet? How long does it take for redemption. Also, does it have to be a newly bought Vita?

Thanks for the offer![/QUOTE]

It will be 4-6 weeks before you get your $20 PSN card according to the site. Doesn't have to be a new vita.

[quote name='finsfan0210']It will be 4-6 weeks before you get your $20 PSN card according to the site. Doesn't have to be a new vita.[/QUOTE]

Done, and done!

How will you know when you reached your referral limit? Asking cause I might get a friend or two to help you out...

Hell, how would it work if I wanted to send out my own referrals? Can I still, despite registering my vita under yours?

Thanks again...

EDIT: tried that second link. It keeps telling me to make a new PSN ID. Did this happen to you too?

bread's done
Back