The Official CAG April 2013 Pick-Ups Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
CIMG1621_zps461d7288.jpg

Latest Pickups for Month. Not sure if there will be more to come. :lol:

Picked up the top 3 from Gamestop's 50% Off Select Pre-Owned Titles. They had a lot in stock, just in the drawers behind the register. Probably go back there later to get a few more. Also picked up 2 Copies of MAG for 0.99 each. One for me, and the other for my friend. But I'll probably keep the case. :lol:

not super exciting to anyone, but I finally got a new keyboard. It's nothing special, but for $10 I can't complain, and now I can actually play some PC games from the comfort of my bed:D

524832_358214777611641_1110513955_n.jpg

526844_358142060952246_522151768_n.jpg

7197_357628637670255_2113138603_n.jpg

528404_357510227682096_708959953_n.jpg

24658_357047954394990_934669619_n.jpg

picked up quite a lot from March-April but just keeping with the april theme of purchases, those are the things I've bought/received in the mail by the time April rolled around :)

[quote name='GameNChick']

picked up quite a lot from March-April but just keeping with the april theme of purchases, those are the things I've bought/received in the mail by the time April rolled around :)[/QUOTE]

Deleted the pics for space, but please explain the organization of your 360 games lmao.

[quote name='gpgorbosjr']Deleted the pics for space, but please explain the organization of your 360 games lmao.[/QUOTE]

Glad you find yourself hilarious :applause::roll:

But no real organization. They're just on the shelf, no real order at the moment :p

Picked up a bunch of stuff in the past three days. Here we go:

img1465ti.jpg

Got these both off of craigslist for $35 total. Kinda of pricey, but they lived far away and drove to my town, so I had to pay a little extra for gas.

img1467n.jpg

Got these for $15 total off of craigslist. They are complete.

img1472h.jpg

Got these for $4 total at a local Salvation Army. They don't have original cases, the Mortal Kombat Mythologies is in a Mortal Kombat 3 case.

img1474sb.jpg

Got this for $8 after 20% off coupon from a local game store. Complete

img1475hf.jpg

img1469ddt.jpg

Got this 40gb PS3 for $165 on craigslist. Sold the games that it came with to gamestop for $25 cash, so really paid $140 for it. Bought Metal Gear Solid 4 at gamestop for $10 with some credit I already had.

img1473mr.jpg

Bought all of this for $30 off of craigslist. Everything is in perfect condition. The Spongebob Squarepants game, and Disney's the Haunted Mansion is brand new still in the wrapper. All GC games are complete, besides Super Smash Bros. Melee, thats just the disc. I threw away the third party controller (no use for it).

img1470wq.jpg

img1471fn.jpg

Took me over a year to get this package. A dude at work tried to sell this to me for $50 about a year ago. I was interested, but didn't have the money. I would ask him about it every once in awhile, and he said he would save it for me. The price slowly went down to $30 bucks this week. I couldn't pass it up. Came with 5 third party controllers that were beat to hell, so I just threw them away. Since I already have an xbox, im going to mod this one. About half of the games are complete, and they are pretty scratched up, but there are still some good ones in there.

[quote name='DNukem170']And why the fuck would you spend money on MK Mythologies?[/QUOTE]

I had it when I was younger and liked it. lol guess I didnt know any better back then.

Managed to pick this up pretty cheap in my opinion. Found it for like $20,which I guess is a good deal considering I saw BestBuy had it for $60

602041_361237660642686_1705259427_n.jpg

photocee.jpg

I think it's funny how half the people on the cover only make an appearance in the movie for 2-3 minutes and are never seen again. Incredibly misleading cover, lol.

Just found another sweet deal off of craigslist

Paid $25 for it. It doesn't accept disc's but I should be able to fix it.

image9lb.jpg

image18ms.jpg

Looks like someone drilled a hole in it.

20130412_233859-1.jpg

Got nostalgic about the original dub. I now own 3 different versions of the Saiyan Saga: OG dub, FUNi dub, and Kai.

Might have to send it back, as Arrival didn't have the disc.

20130412_234012-1.jpg

[quote name='Squarehard']Yahoo Baka & Test! ^__^

Anywho, my stuff,
photo1dpp.jpg

[/QUOTE]

if you feel like playing co-op sometime on resistance 2, hit me up on PSN:D it's a vitual wasteland now, which is a shame as I've heard the multiplayer was quite fun:cry:

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']if you feel like playing co-op sometime on resistance 2, hit me up on PSN:D it's a vitual wasteland now, which is a shame as I've heard the multiplayer was quite fun:cry:[/QUOTE]

I guess to be fair the game has been out for awhile now, and not even the most recent sequel, so I can see why it's been pretty much abandoned. ;P

[quote name='Squarehard']I guess to be fair the game has been out for awhile now, and not even the most recent sequel, so I can see why it's been pretty much abandoned. ;P[/QUOTE]

well there are still people playing much older games, so I was a bit disspointed. Heck, last time I checked Resistance 1 had a sizable amount of players. Granted, they were all being completely stupid, but still...oh well I suppose, I mainly got it for the campaign anyway. Resistance 3 was incredible IMO, so I hope this is good to. 1 didn't quite click with me for whatever reason.

[quote name='Squarehard']Yahoo Baka & Test! ^__^

Anywho, my stuff,
photo1dpp.jpg

[/QUOTE]

Huh? Did you buy those to trade for anime? I'm confused?

[quote name='wiggyx']Huh? Did you buy those to trade for anime? I'm confused?[/QUOTE]

I've kind of been getting back into game buying as of late, so it's anime and games now instead of just anime pick-ups. :3

Good! I know games, but know nothing about anime post 1999, and as such, I never have an effing clue what you've picked up :p LOL!

I've wanted one of these forever, and 50 bucks seemed like a fair enough price considering I don't see them all that often, plus I sent out some hefty invoices this week and felt like treating myself to something without thinking too much about the price :) Hunting for deals is fun and all, but sometimes it's nice to just buy something without too much fuss, you know?

54ABA515-1635-41C8-92A7-23A1013D7EEA-360-0000003D30B0B68D_zps911ea8ff.jpg

[quote name='shawnmelo']amazing funny series, loved it and have the same box set.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's hilariously random and confusing. :D

[quote name='Squarehard']Yeah, it's hilariously random and confusing. :D[/QUOTE]

I would have liked it better if it was "Guu." I could not stand Hare.

My delivery today:

20130413_211328-1.jpg

Also got 5 clear 6-disc DVD cases.

[quote name='DNukem170']I would have liked it better if it was "Guu." I could not stand Hare.[/QUOTE]
Is it because he's a whiny bitch? :D

[quote name='shawnmelo']idk that made it even funnier to me[/QUOTE]

Same, although there were some times even I couldn't stand how much he whined.

Hare was like Beauty in Bobobo - the constant freaking out whenever anything not normal happens got really annoying really fast.

[quote name='DNukem170']I would have liked it better if it was "Guu." I could not stand Hare.

My delivery today:

20130413_211328-1.jpg

Also got 5 clear 6-disc DVD cases.[/QUOTE]

I'm really hoping Sailor Moon makes it to bluray some day since the dvds can get pricey.

Picked up a nice CD tower for $1.97 use it for my single disc ps1 games auto opens

Closed

Open

Best Buy Haul for $25 out of pocket

Link

:ps3: Hitman Absolution($40), Hitman Hardcover guide($10), :ps3: Sleeping Dogs($20), :br: Super Troopers($9), :br: My Cousin Vinny ($9)

$20 off Hitman (GCU coupon), 15% off Guide, $20 off Sleeping Dogs (GCU coupon), B1G1 Blu, $15 Rz certificate

[quote name='Tempius']I'm really hoping Sailor Moon makes it to bluray some day since the dvds can get pricey.[/QUOTE]

Actually, I managed to snag 1, 2, 3, 5, and 6 of Sailor Moon S for under $20 each. Volumes 1 and 5 were actually $12.

Now the box sets, those can get expensive. Unfortunately, Toei won't license it out until either a) it gets broadcast on TV again or b) the licensee also picks up Pretty Guardian.

[quote name='DNukem170']Actually, I managed to snag 1, 2, 3, 5, and 6 of Sailor Moon S for under $20 each. Volumes 1 and 5 were actually $12.

Now the box sets, those can get expensive. Unfortunately, Toei won't license it out until either a) it gets broadcast on TV again or b) the licensee also picks up Pretty Guardian.[/QUOTE]

Man that sucks. I barely remember Sailor Moon from my childhood since we didn't have cable till after CN stopped airing it. Same went for yu yu, but I picked up the series not too long ago and fell in love with the series. I'm 94% ill do the same with sailor moon.

Well, even though the creator of the show wasn't there like she was supposed to be, stupid illness, I still got a signed by the producer of my new favorite documentary.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back