img0490yis.jpg

hyrule historia from amazon
The vita games and journey from the sony mega clearance sale
MGSHD from bestbuy since its going OOP
xenoblade for a fellow CAG!

[quote name='shawnmelo']
J56UMlw.jpg
[/QUOTE]

How's the Haganai manga? I really wish I could understand Japanese to read the light novels.

[quote name='elessar123']How's the Haganai manga? I really wish I could understand Japanese to read the light novels.[/QUOTE]

I haven't read the manga yet since i just got it but I picked it up since they were cheap on amazon and I love the anime.

CVRgYse.jpg

this just came in the mail and all box sets are complete with every volume.

World God Only Knows Season 1, Spice & Wolf Complete Series and Ouran High School Host Club Anime Classics all arrived today.

Also, I think somebody new at USPS or somebody from the original vendors is being rough with the packing of these things. Spice & Wolf and Ouran both came with their latches broken (both new) and my last few BR sets ordered online also had broken latches. Before I would get a broken case once in a blue moon (even when loosely packed) but nowadays it has been happening a lot.

I love speed grapher, I have that same box set. Just finished rewatching it with my wife, she likes anime but it has to be way above par for her to want to watch it, but she loved it too.

[quote name='aptanor']I love speed grapher, I have that same box set. Just finished rewatching it with my wife, she likes anime but it has to be way above par for her to want to watch it, but she loved it too.[/QUOTE]

tbh I havent watched it yet but its a gonzo title so im pretty sure I will enjoy it.

aSSAIef.jpg

[quote name='Zaku77']I love how everybody is buying Wreck It Ralph haha. Is it that good?[/QUOTE]

i dont know lol i bought it from target for $13 after the coupon.

[quote name='Zaku77']I love how everybody is buying Wreck It Ralph haha. Is it that good?[/QUOTE]

Yeah thats what Im wondering to

[quote name='shawnmelo']I haven't read the manga yet since i just got it but I picked it up since they were cheap on amazon and I love the anime.

CVRgYse.jpg

this just came in the mail and all box sets are complete with every volume.[/QUOTE]

WOOT SCHOOL RUMBLE! Where'd you buy it? I'd really like a copy:bouncy:

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']WOOT SCHOOL RUMBLE! Where'd you buy it? I'd really like a copy:bouncy:[/QUOTE]

I got the starter set from ebay for $12 and the other 5 volumes from another seller for $24. I already purchased the save edition from rightstuf during the holiday sale but I rather have this set.

[quote name='Zaku77']I love how everybody is buying Wreck It Ralph haha. Is it that good?[/QUOTE]It isn't quite Toy Story 3, but comes close and the video game fanservice is awesome and plentiful.

As for me, Gundam 0083 and my Sinnoh Pokédex toy came in.

Well, let's see... so far, I've picked up the God of War Saga ($16.xx at GS), the Black Ops 2 Revolution DLC ($15) and the Metroid Prime Trilogy. ($38.XX at GS)

102_0869_zps19a670ee.jpg

So glad I've had my preorder in since September! While its technically a Feb. I had to go to the post office Saturday morning to pick it up.

insides:
102_0867_zps9d3e2d58.jpg

And here's some stuff I found while I was out Saturday.
102_0872_zps3e8071dc.jpg

Guess I forgot to seperate the games, Burnout from goodwill and the other two from local game shop, finally have a complete copy of One Piece which was only $19 after coupon, and Digimon was used from Bestbuy.

Today
102_0876_zpsb4c2522d.jpg

Found NSMB2 at Goodwill for $10. Hakuoki was a pick up by my girlfriend.

I got all this stuff within a week. And through massive amounts of trading. I started the week off at the indoor flea market. I picked this up from a lady who cleans out houses. She had it bundled together with a bunch of Gamecube games and wanted $120 for everything. There was also another guy with a thick Russian accent trying to get her to go down on the price. I walked away since she wasn't budging. I came back later and just got her to sell me the Playstation games for $13 since the Russian guy kept telling her they are worthless CD-Roms. lol.

Traded everything but Mega Man Legends 2, in to a game store to lessen the blow from buying this $85 Tron Bonne. I only needed the demo to make my copy complete. :cry:. So now I have MML 2 and a Tron Bonne with just the back for sale.

Then A day later I found a guy selling these on Craigslist (his pictures). I got him to sell it all to me for $70.

Notable stuff are Mario 3, Mega Man 2, MM 3, Castlevania 1 and 3, Micromachines, Bubble Bobble, Final Zone, Shadow Warrior , Double dragon 3. Stuff I kept:

Also keeping MM 2 & 3, and the two Castlevania for trade/selling

Traded the rest of the stuff into a game resell store chain and got this for $8 of my own pocket:

Once again I turned a bunch of common stuff into quality stuff for my collection. I already had a loose copy of Zelda OoS so into the trade pile! In the end for $91 I got free games and this sweet pile of games to sell. Money in the bank.

Trade:

Picked up some good stuff recently.

Got 2 huge lots of stuff, most went on eBay because I didn't want it. Through reselling some stuff I didn't want I essentially got everything here for free :D

SSB was $5.00 at a thrift shop and all the rest of the games came in 1 lot for $70

The Pokemon VHS was $.99 at Goodwill

picture.php

Thundercats Books 1 and 2 came in today, along with G Gundam Set 3, Gundam 0083 Volumes 3 and 4, Yu Yu Hakusho Season 3, Pokemon Sinnoh League Victors Set 3, and Pokemon Black and White Set 2.

[quote name='stiner']
102_0869_zps19a670ee.jpg

So glad I've had my preorder in since September! While its technically a Feb. I had to go to the post office Saturday morning to pick it up.[/QUOTE]
Is the box on the left part of the game or is that an anime?

[quote name='trollape74']Is the box on the left part of the game or is that an anime?[/QUOTE]

It's probably not the anime since it's still airing.

Looks like an artbook of some sort maybe.

Ah i like the look of the characters, could you tell me the title of that anime?
imag03231.jpg

Got the Soul Silver from Target, Gonna keep it sealed since I found one loose at GoodWill already. Had to return something at GS and had plenty of credit to spare so I picked up DW:Gundam. Vanilla dead island for $5 and the CD cleaning system for $6 at Walmart for my thrift store games. Pretty happy with my purchases today :)

[quote name='trollape74']Ah i like the look of the characters, could you tell me the title of that anime?[/QUOTE]

Senran Kagura

[quote name='DNukem170']Sounds like an all-female Sengoku Basara.[/QUOTE]

Far from it.

I say it's closer to an Ikki Tousen if anything. :p

Well this is kinda a pickup. I remembered having Shining Force CD and all my old Genesis and Sega CD stuff was at my parents. So I took the time to go through their messy basement. Of course the whole "my mom threw everything away" was in effect so no Sega stuff to be found. I did come across my D&D Amiga games and a CIB Secret of Mana SNES. I threw Secret of Mana on craigslist for $75 just to see what offers I may get and am researching the Amiga stuff to see if it has value. Funny thing is is that I don't even remember owning a SNES as I was a Sega Genesis guy. Also found an empty Final Fantasy 2 box.

So I got bored yesterday and started browsing craigslist when I ran into a post 11 PS3 games for $40. I immediately respond to the post and I actually came up for once!

jt2oac.jpg

I dont know why he sold them for cheap but all the disk were in mint condition and all had manuals.

[quote name='Squarehard']That series always makes me want to roll myself up in a blanket.[/QUOTE]

you gotta walk around town and go to school in that blanket as well

Picked these up tonight:
dsc01721ms.jpg

Never played a Final Fantasy before, but I figured it was something I should have in my collection. It was sold as very scratched, but seems great to me (just typical light ones from cleaning). Loaded up and played through the whole intro without a hitch, so so far so good. Manual is also mint:DI've always loved Namcomuseum and have wanted to pick up another copy after my PS2 one broke. Upscaled on 360 it looks almost as good as the XBLA versions, but cost me the price of one of those! Oh, and I picked up a new shelf on advice from a CAG in the "How do you store your games" thread. Hoping I can get it together tonight:cool:

if somebody could remind me how to post pictures again. I did pretty good today, a slim ps2 and about 30 games for 45 dollars. the best part was the black label ff 7

picture.php

Woo! :whee:

I'm so excited about finding this GameCube component cable! They're rare as hell and stupid expensive. Nintendo did not sell these at retail and you could only get them from Nintendo's Online Store. I did buy one back when my GameCube was new, but I lost the cable during a move. So I'm as stoked as can be!:whee:

[quote name='camelking6969']if somebody could remind me how to post pictures again. I did pretty good today, a slim ps2 and about 30 games for 45 dollars. the best part was the black label ff 7[/QUOTE]

You can do it the old fashion way by pasting the link between
, or you can click on
insertimage.gif
button and then paste the link there too.

[quote name='KillerRamen']

I'm so excited about finding this GameCube component cable! They're rare as hell and stupid expensive. Nintendo did not sell these at retail and you could only get them from Nintendo's Online Store. I did buy one back when my GameCube was new, but I lost the cable during a move. So I'm as stoked as can be!:whee:[/QUOTE]

Wow, awesome find for $5.

20130310_094748_zps1d33b1ba.jpg

• Pokemon from Target clearance for $20
  • Ni No Kuni steelbook from Nate(thanks!)
  • Tekken 3 and Full Metal Planet for $3 each and NFL Blitz for $0.50 from a local place
  • Hyrule Historia Limited Edition from "Thing From Another World"
  • Tomb Raider and the Skylander from Amazon for MSRP and $3

[quote name='KillerRamen']

I'm so excited about finding this GameCube component cable! They're rare as hell and stupid expensive. Nintendo did not sell these at retail and you could only get them from Nintendo's Online Store. I did buy one back when my GameCube was new, but I lost the cable during a move. So I'm as stoked as can be!:whee:[/QUOTE]
Holy crap, $5? That's amazing.

Added these two Genesis games today

zq56cdC.jpg

Castlevania cost me $25 and Fire Shark cost me $10. A tad high but Castlevania doesn't seem to be getting any cheaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back