The Official "It ain't the PS3, it's That Triple....what's your username" thread...

Cataplexy is mine (as seen in my sig) I usually play Resistance and I am slowly getting into MGSO anyone recommend any other fun online games?

if you add me please say you have and I will add you back :)

mine is GaveUpTomorrow...who'd of thought. I have just about every PS3 game that is worth owning right now (about 35, so I'm up for playing anything). Currently playing online: LittleBigPlanet, Call of Duty 4, Battlefield: Bad Company.

PSN: Tex317

i have about 10 games now and that list is in the process of growing..play just about anything

PSN: akimukwa

My games:
Beijing 2008
Burnout Paradise
Heavenly Sword
Hot Shots Golf - Out of Bounds
Motorstorm
NBA2K8
PURE
Soul Caliber IV
Stuntman Ignition
World Series of Poker 2008

My PSN ID is CarlosX360 :cool:

I play a lot of COD4 online, a little bit of WipeOut HD online, and I have at least 13 games.

I just got a PS3 (finally found a MGS4 Bundle) and and am definitely looking to build my library of games and people to play with.

My PSN ID is BlueScrote850

Picked up a PS3 over the weekend! Now I just have to get some games for it. LBP and MG4 are on my To Buy list this week, so any recommendations are appreciated. Feel free to add me and I'll do the same!

PSN: Deadite76

MSUHitman

Metal Gear Online (haven't played in months though)
SSFIITHDR
SC IV
Warhawk
Resistance 1/2
GT5 Prologue
Burnout Paradise
Buzz
MLB The Show

Finally got my PS3 connected to the internet with a 50 ft ethernet cable I got for Christmas....

my SN: datura02

add me!

Picked up a PS3 yesterday...

PSN I.D. - TDKiller
Only haver LBP and Uncharted. Got Killzone 2 pre-ordered though. So send me a FR if your getting the game and your over 18!

F1SH_M1N3R

All I own at the moment is LBP (Got my ps3...4 hours ago)

Renting Wet and Resistance 2 atm, but I can swap that out any time.

hey fellow CAGs my psn is: GrandMoxTurkin89 all I have is saints row 2 and a couple of demos hoping to gameshare as well thanks and ur welcome to add me i have a bluetooth headset and i welcome chats thanks

PSN name outerheaven_geo

I'm still currently playing Uncharted 1 trying to get all the trophies. Games I got are Dead space
Devil May Devil 4
Guitar Hero 3
Ghostbusters
MGS 4
Killzone 2
Street fighter 4
Resistance Fall of man
Ratchet and Clank Future TOD

PSN ID: l_200STM_l

Feel free to add me CAGS Im playing rockband2,Resident Evil 5 and Unreal TournamentIII

Last edited by a moderator:
PSN: Jaydepps

Just got the PS3, only have a few games. Resistance, Bad Company 2, LBP, and Valkyria Chronicles.

PSN= TeamProblEmZ

Currently playing Gran Turismo 5, Fat Princess, COD: MW2, BO.
But have from BF= BfBC2 & Ghostbusters

PSN: CheapestGamer

I play GTA IV: Episodes From Liberty City currently and ONLY The Ballad Of Gay Tony portion of it and of the mp modes only the free mode with friendly fire OFF and cops ON.;)

Wrencrest

Playing Dead Nation right now. Dont normally play multuplayer at all, but may be up for some co op from time to time on any game I have that utilizes the feature.

tjinn

currently: DCU Online Beta, Red Dead, Borderlands, have black ops but I'm afraid to open it, New Vegas

PSN ID: Katsunagi

Currently Playing: LBP, Tekken 6, Soul Calibur IV, Black Ops, GTAIV and Super Street Fighter IV but mainly black ops and Little big planet because im trying to get the trophies so feel free to ADD ME :)

bread's done
Back