The Official "It ain't the PS3, it's That Triple....what's your username" thread...

PSN: hone02

I currently have warhawk, assassin's creed, uncharted, and folklore. Got the ps3 60gb new last week. Feel free to add me.

Man I wish I found this thread a lot sooner. Had my PS3 since launch.
My account name is Jest311 and I have been playing a lot of CoD4 lately. I also picked up Burnout today and will play NHL08 online, although I am not very good.

akibakenji

Thought I'd re-post in this thread 'cause now I actually have games that have online capabilities. I'm down for some Ridge Racer 7, Minna no Golf 5 (Hot Shots Japanese import), or Motorstorm

PSN ID: DJ_Pyra-C
Games owned: Madden '08, Call of Duty 4, Uncharted, NBA Street Homecourt.

[quote name='Jest']There is already a thread for this. It is 20 pages long.[/quote]

This thread *is* 20 pages long.

[quote name='Richlough']I have Unreal Tournament 3 & Warhawk .

Someone , teach me to even like Warhawk , please .[/QUOTE]Watch the CAG Warhawk night thread. Unfortunately right now they are almost always Friday nights, but once I take over CoD4 nights, I plan to switch things around occasionally.

Stupid ass Sony. Someone hijacked my account and so now I had to format the machine and start anew. i'm going to try Hiccup, instead of HICCUP, this time.

JudgeVerbose

Glad to be back on a sony system. Live is slowly eroding my soul. Picked up warhawk today and gamefly is keeping the goods flowing.

[quote name='Surferflames']JudgeVerbose

Glad to be back on a sony system. Live is slowly eroding my soul. Picked up warhawk today and gamefly is keeping the goods flowing.[/QUOTE]I hope to see you attend a Warhawk night sometime. Check the details in my signature.

Hey, I read your post in the PSN username thread and saw you got Warhawk. Not sure if you may have noticed, but I replied to you post.

Basically, you are more than welcome to join in on CAG Warhawk night with many others, which I coordinate and lead the clan. We have a game on Friday nights usually, but sometimes it will be on a Saturday or other days of the week. Anyway, I just wanted you to know in case you didn't catch the thread. :) Warhawk night is a lot of fun and I really like to see many different CAG members attend (usually around 12-18 attend, and the people vary each week). If the days we have it don't work out in your schedule, we will occasionally try other nights.

If you are ever curious as to what games CAG members may own (like if you want to play online, or even add those with similar interests), you can check the PS3 Collection thread or the CAG PSN Info thread (unfortunately, not a good enough success by me, but I'm still working on improving it).

Hope to see you at a Warhawk night once. :)

PSN name: MadFlava

I bought my PS3 two weeks ago and picked up NHL08 and COD4. Downloaded GT HD and I can't wait for GT5 Prologue to come out. Got Cars on BluRay and my jaw dropped when I played it on my HDTV. I have never seen such amazing resolution and quality, even on my HD channels.

PSN: HockeyGoalie3737

High Stakes Poker
Hot Shots Golf:OOB (on it's way, once it's released)
Looking for some other good multiplayer suggestions

ID: DJ_Pyra-C

Current games:
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
Ninja Gaiden Sigma
Folklore
Genji: Day of the Blade
Call of Duty 4
Resistance: Fall of Man
NBA Street Homecourt
Tekken 5

Really looking to get a lot more online play outta any of 'em.

I'm trying to create a new account, and every stinking ID cannot be used. Not every stinking one, everyone one we've tried.

AngelFox Nowe, Nowe the AngelFox, anything to do with AngelFoxes and the name Nowe (my younger bro's ID preference). I have a hard time believing that there are THAT many other people with angelfoxes and the name Nowe that all the combinations have been taken... is there possibly a problem at the moment with validating IDs?

MidBossZero

All I have right now is MGO since I bought an 80gig bundle. I might give Resistance a try if I can convince a friend to let me borrow it for awhile.

bakrust

Got a ton of crap, and on pretty regularly when i'm at home. Feel free to add since most of my friends refuse to buy a PS3

VousRestezChic.

I WANTED YouStayClassy, which is my online identity on sooooo many sites. Unfortunately, every variation under the sun wasn't available so I had to go with the frickin' FRENCH translation. Ah well.

The only game I have is Metal Gear Solid 4, but I'm constantly trying to snipe on eBay for some more games.

my psn is ff7scloud. Its nice that no one else on the net doesn't use my crappy username. Feel free to add me just got my ps3 a week ago for 40 something dollars cheaper than retail. Thank you microsoft for giving me money back for buying a sony system lol. Anyways the games I have are
resistance
warhawk
mgs 4
UT3
If you want to play me on ut3 you should message me telling me which mods to install. I've been finding myself taking more time installing mods than playing the game.
I have all the maps for resistance and warhawk also.

bread's done
Back