The Official "It ain't the PS3, it's That Triple....what's your username" thread...

Anyone want to add me for a round of Fight Night R3 or Mortal Kombat II? I'm Senior_LULZ

Man, why did I choose that name?

My PSN name is KingBroly

Multiplayer games I have are UT3 and Calling All Cars. I might get Warhawk early next year, might not.

Van_Wildonher :D

I have Motorstorm and High Velocity Bowling. Will have CoD4, Warhawk, Uncharted, Time Crisis 4 in a couple of weeks.

Also have demos, The Simpsons, Timeshift, Burnout, MX vs. ATV, Area 51. I think.

CaptainBackslap

I play CoD4, Madden 08, and NBA 2k8. Add me if you're into fighting games as well. I'll probably be buying MKII, Tekken 5 DR, and SSFIIT HD once it comes out.

If anyone wants to add me to their friends list. My name is Ghost_Face_36 The games I have Warhawk, Resistance, COD4.

I just got my new ps3 and my username is jmepo72694 please send me a friend request and I will approve you right away. Thanks.

ICT_EsqGamer

Been playing Uncharted and SuperStarDust HD both of which are awesome. Looking into getting Warhawk but not sure if people are still playing it.

Also will get around to buying Ratchet and Heavenly Sword at some point.

Just got a ps3 this holiday so I dont have much yet. been playing resistance, stardust hd, and will have warhawk and unreal tournament here in a few daysso i'll definitely be in for that.

psn: slick_willie1

PSN: Dustoise

Anyone, feel free to add me as my friend list is kind of barren at the moment. Just put CAG in the message so I know where you're from.
Been playing a lot of Burnout Paradise, The Orange Box (Team Fortress 2 mostly), Ratchet & Clank, and Dynasty Warriors Gundam. Debating if I should buy Unreal Tournament 3 or not.

I'm looking for people to add to my friend's list on PSN. I have a variety of games to play online, but I'm always playing with strangers. If you want to add me, simply send a request in PSN to Projekt2501. If you have any problems or questions, reply to the thread. I have the following games to play online:

-Resistance
-Motorstorm
-Rainbow Six: Vegas
-Guitar Hero III
-Warhawk
-Marvel Ultimate Alliance

If you want to know what many CAG members own, take a look at the CAG PSN Gaming Group.

Since you own Warhawk, if you'd like to meet other CAG members and play Warhawk with people here, I recommend attending a Warhawk Night.

Unfortunately, my buddy list is maxed out, but I'm just giving out a few suggestions, in case you wanted to know what some have and want to play Warhawk. I hope to have more Resistance nights and maybe have some MotorStorm nights.

naesowns

Games I have:
Stranglehold
Burnout Paradise

I should be getting MotorStorm and NBA Street Homecourt.

Feel free to add me.

lXl_Clayman_lXl
(the lines are lower case L's)
i've had my PS3 for 2 days and my friends list is pretty empty.
i have resistance and motorstorm and i plan on getting warhawk soon.

saltdawg218

I'm trying to find the time to play CoD. Mostly I've been rocking out on Rock Band. Feel free to add me as a friend.

bread's done
Back