The Official Post Your Desktop Thread

desktop.jpg

thats windows vista (skin)

I've got a kick ass Cowboy Bebop wallpaper

a picture with the skinned taskbar and mouse:
desktop23ne.th.jpg

a picture with icons and dock (use for launching apps only and is normally hidden):
desktop8ro.th.jpg

that circle thing that you see there in both pics is winamp

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']You change your desktop too much, Subbie. I still have my Beck wallpaper up. It's just too good to take down any time soon.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but someone has to keep this thread alive. :lol:

[quote name='spoo']Someone give her a ham sandwich or three, quick.[/QUOTE]

Blasphemy! :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

Besides that, I don't eat ham myself (no reason other than I don't like it) so I wouldn't want to force it on anyone. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']
Besides that, I don't eat ham [/QUOTE]

So you prefer sausages then? I thought you didn't bat from that side of the plate, Subbie. :lol:

[quote name='Saucy Jack']So you prefer sausages then? I thought you didn't bat from that side of the plate, Subbie. :lol:[/QUOTE]

You're really starting to get into the homosexual under (and over) tones of the OTT, huh? :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']You're really starting to get into the homosexual under (and over) tones of the OTT, huh? :lol:[/QUOTE]

You're the one who doesn't eat ham, dude.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']You change your desktop too much, Subbie. I still have my Beck wallpaper up. It's just too good to take down any time soon.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='jshendel']http://www.wallpaperchanger.de/
I use this program. It will cycle through your wallpapers at whatever time interval you wish. I change mine daily.[/QUOTE]

I guess I'm not the most frequent changer after all. :lol:

[quote name='ryoga79']

Only pic I've ever really found Lindsey Lohan hot in, but hot enough to be my desktop for a while. ^_^[/QUOTE]

You either don't know about .png's, or your computer just hates .jpg's. :lol:

And God damn, you people have a lot of desktop icons. I prefer my clean, streamlined, uncluttered wallpapers. Hell, I've considered putting My Computer and Armored Core (Armored Core is an old concept of mine- holds all my important documents- games, music, pictures in one place) on the start menu. :)

Otherwise, it's pretty much the same as last post, barring my obsession with Armored Core.

[quote name='sisco1986']argggh dar she goes!

Minimalist, I hate desktop icons (my mac roots I guess).

[/QUOTE]

How did you make your icons all hot and shat?

Went with the old standard this morning, now in png format. And I for one find icons helpful. I use too many different things to remember who makes what, and shortcuts to folders help me find my crap, especially since I use 3 or 4 things to download stuff. Some people hate icons, me I live with them. ^_^

[quote name='ryoga79']

Went with the old standard this morning, now in png format. And I for one find icons helpful. I use too many different things to remember who makes what, and shortcuts to folders help me find my crap, especially since I use 3 or 4 things to download stuff. Some people hate icons, me I live with them. ^_^[/QUOTE]

yeah I don't like a cluttered desktop. I put all app icons in the quick launch instead of on my desktop. But to each his/her own.

[quote name='sisco1986']yeah I don't like a cluttered desktop. I put all app icons in the quick launch instead of on my desktop. But to each his/her own.[/QUOTE]

:D

bread's done
Back