The Official Post Your Desktop Thread

[quote name='Moxio']Yes! Now I have 2 Internets for twice the pr0n0![/QUOTE]

You can have a third if you throw up a link for me to download your current wallpaper, or one like it. Black is gewd. :O

[quote name='Tiphireth']You can have a third if you throw up a link for me to download your current wallpaper, or one like it. Black is gewd. :O[/QUOTE]

PM'ing.

[quote name='Moxio']PM'ing.[/QUOTE]

I take back every negative thing I've said about you. :D Shit about dc still stands, that fucker. :lol:

[quote name='Tiphireth']

I take back every negative thing I've said about you. :D Shit about dc still stands, that fucker. :lol:[/QUOTE]

:lol: No problem!

Hey nice thread. Some pretty cool wallpapers in the early pages. Mine is a pic from the latest Miyazaki film, Howl's Moving Castle, taken from topwalls.com.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']
[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Just changed it to this:

Though I'm a bit conflicted, as Aerosmith fucking sucks. :bomb: :lol:[/QUOTE]Changed it finally ...
[/QUOTE]The obsession continues ...
[/QUOTE]Yet again ...

[quote name='Mind_n_Soul']how could i intergrate windows media player into my taskbar[/QUOTE]

Right-click on the taskbar, go up to toolbars, then Windows Media Player. Make sure the taskbar is unlocked.

[quote name='nickmad']you guys change your shit wayyy to much.[/QUOTE]Nonsense. It just seems like alot when they're all in one place like that. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Nonsense. It just seems like alot when they're all in one place like that. :lol:[/QUOTE]

i still have the same desktop now as i did when i posted on the first page of this thread. i dont know, it gets annoying changing it and crap.

[quote name='nickmad']i still have the same desktop now as i did when i posted on the first page of this thread. i dont know, it gets annoying changing it and crap.[/QUOTE]

Then don't do it yourself. Let the computer worry about that:

http://wallpaperchanger.de/

[quote name='jshendel']Haaaaaaay You stole my link, you, you LINKSTEALER.
j/k
enjoy[/QUOTE]

:whistle2:s If you put it in a few pages back, I apologize as I don't typically look beyond the 1st 6-7 posts. :oops: ;):lol:

[quote name='Saucy Jack']I need a nice wallpaper. But what should I get?[/QUOTE]

Oh, i dunno... maybe something to do with wrestling perhaps? :whistle2:k :lol: ;)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Well you know what I'd say. :lol:[/QUOTE]

No thanks. :lol:

[quote name='jaykrue']Oh, i dunno... maybe something to do with wrestling perhaps? :whistle2:k :lol: ;)[/QUOTE]

Well, right now I have an Eddie Guerrero memorial wallpaper up, but it's hard to look at it sometimes. A bit painful...

[quote name='Saucy Jack']Well, right now I have an Eddie Guerrero memorial wallpaper up, but it's hard to look at it sometimes. A bit painful...[/QUOTE]

Never said it had to do with Eddie. There are other wrestlers in the game. ;) Though I'd prefer to have one of those "ladies of wrestling" like Stacy Kiebler. :drool:

[quote name='jaykrue']Never said it had to do with Eddie. There are other wrestlers in the game. ;) Though I'd prefer to have one of those "ladies of wrestling" like Stacy Kiebler. :drool:[/QUOTE]

Well, I can't figure out anything to put up, anyway. :lol:

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Big Pimp + Pimp Network = Classic jaykrue. :lol:[/QUOTE]

:oops::lol:;):cool:

It was a bit inspired as my female arm candy for the evening had a similar get-up: white pants, black shirt, & white overcoat (minus the gun of course :lol: )

[quote name='jaykrue']:oops::lol:;):cool:

It was a bit inspired as my female arm candy for the evening had a similar get-up: white pants, black shirt, & white overcoat (minus the gun of course :lol: )[/QUOTE]

And here's what she looked like this morning (she's gone now :lol:):

Sakuradesktop.jpg

Bump for new desktop!

(Formerly Kristin Kreuk from my favorite television show: Smallville)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']
[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Just changed it to this:

Though I'm a bit conflicted, as Aerosmith fucking sucks. :bomb: :lol:[/QUOTE]Changed it finally ...
[/QUOTE]The obsession continues ...
[/QUOTE]Yet again ...
[/QUOTE]Finally went away from Michelle, first time since Sept. 6th :lol::

My custom-made Storm Eagle wallpaper that I got bored and made yesterday. If there were more images of hi- I mean, of me, then I would have put them on there.

I got a new computer so here's a new desktop. I took this picture at the World Trade Center whilst visiting NYC this summer. I messed around with it a little bit on iphoto.

[quote name='mr ryles']
briandesk1ot.th.jpg

is that the background mounatins from GT4?[/QUOTE]

Sorry so late in responding, but no, it is the Grand Canyon.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Hey!

That's pretty cool actually.

Rig and Tiphireth have some good ones too.[/QUOTE]

Good, huh? I see how it is, Guile. ;) I play Ryu once in the arcade, and ya walk all over me.

bread's done
Back