The Official Post Your Desktop Thread

Desktop.jpg

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']That's pretty horrible looking ... I suggest you get a proper desktop that isn't all stretched to hell. :lol:

(NSFW)[/QUOTE]

Blah, they don't have the nekkid ones of Jessica with blonde hair in bed with a white bedsheet. :bomb:

[quote name='jaykrue']Blah, they don't have the nekkid ones of Jessica with blonde hair in bed with a white bedsheet. :bomb:[/QUOTE]

Make your own. :roll: :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Make your own. :roll: :lol:[/QUOTE]

Got any hi-res versions of said pics? I'll get to work on if you can provide that.

[quote name='jaykrue']Blah, they don't have the nekkid ones of Jessica with blonde hair in bed with a white bedsheet. :bomb:[/QUOTE]

I win

[quote name='jaykrue']Got any hi-res versions of said pics? I'll get to work on if you can provide that.[/QUOTE]

I don't seem to have any ... but I know they're from GQ if you want to do a search. :lol:

[quote name='The VGM']I win

[/QUOTE]

I don't suppose you could post the pic without your icons?

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I don't seem to have any ... but I know they're from GQ if you want to do a search. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I'll wait until VGM replies. Hopefully then, the work will be done for me. :bouncy:

[quote name='The VGM']Dunno how to get rid of the shit on the bottom. You could probably do it fast with photoshop.

[/QUOTE]

yeah, I got the bottom covered (though I wish Jessica's wasn't ;):cool::drool: ). Thanks by the way.

[quote name='jaykrue']yeah, I got the bottom covered (though I wish Jessica's wasn't ;):cool::drool: ). Thanks by the way.[/QUOTE]

That'll be $5

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Haven't seen that one before, thanks for the link. :cool:[/QUOTE]

I use that one a lot.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Went way back last night with one of the first desktops I ever used. At least after I built this computer :lol::

Such a great smile ... :cool:[/QUOTE]

Re-changed. :cool:

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']

This ain't no Planet of the Apes.[/QUOTE]

That's alot of windows ... tabbed browsing is where it's at. :cool: :lol:

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Just keep telling yourself that. ;)[/QUOTE]

You can use that Alyson Hannigan one if you want, since I'm not using it anymore. Huge step up, let me tell you. ;)

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Just keep telling yourself that. ;)[/QUOTE]

You can use that Alyson Hannigan one if you want, since I'm not using it anymore. Huge step up, let me tell you. ;)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']That's alot of windows ... tabbed browsing is where it's at. :cool: :lol:[/QUOTE]

I usually only have 2. I was just checking all my updated threads after I finished Evil Genius.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']You can use that Alyson Hannigan one if you want, since I'm not using it anymore. Huge step up, let me tell you. ;)[/QUOTE]
She's not what I'd be looking for, so Stacy is staying.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Changed to Scarlett:
[/QUOTE]

I seem to be the only one who posts here anymore. Maybe I'm just the only one who changes their desktop this often. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I seem to be the only one who posts here anymore. Maybe I'm just the only one who changes their desktop this often. :lol:

[/QUOTE]

Probably :lol: I'm usually too busy doing shit to change my wallpaper that often. That's what an automatic wallpaper changer is for. ;)

As you can tell, I almost never use my desktop. It's strictly taskbar for me. But I can't ever resist displaying my own shots on the desktop anyway.

bread's done
Back