The Official Square/Enix Members Info Thread (Year 2012-13)

yes 90912 is Front Mission Evolved for the 360, hopefully that helps..

Onto something for me.. I made a trade for the pic for the augmentation thing, but now how am I supposed to upload a pic of showing that I preordered the game? Haven't yet, but still want to see how to do it, seeing as I can't see where it has a spot to show any proof of preordering it. If anyone can help with that, thanks ahead of time

i don't think you can upload it with a file from someone else. it uploads it automatically within the webcam thing on the website, without a dialog menu to search for the file.

[quote name='storino03']i don't think you can upload it with a file from someone else. it uploads it automatically within the webcam thing on the website, without a dialog menu to search for the file.[/QUOTE]

talking about the augmentation pic right? Or about the preordering it? Cause I got to upload the pic to the site, or at least it seems so. It said thanks for entering the contest. So I should be fine there, if not, bummer. But oh well.

Now its trying to submit the preorder..

[quote name='storino03']i don't think you can upload it with a file from someone else. it uploads it automatically within the webcam thing on the website, without a dialog menu to search for the file.[/QUOTE]

Ehhhh, not quite....

After taking the picture, it gives you the option to Save or Share or Add your photo to their photo album. If you save it, you can submit that photo in the submission portion (via your standard browse and find action).

At least - that's how it appeared to me.

Since this thread seems to be the most active in regards to SE codes; if anyone is interested in a free Nier (PS3 version) code, just send a PM.

EDIT: Code is taken now.

Last edited by a moderator:
so any info on how to upload a pic of the preorder? Still trying to figure that out, got paid today, so probably gonna try to reserve the game before work

is it best to create a new account to start off with 30 pnts? ( being a new member in 2011); I'm thinking about creating a new account and input codes for my brother's name. thoughts?

what's the incentive for continuing with an old account?

[quote name='jling84']Just got my tarot cards. They are indeed the full set and not just the 3 cards shown on the website.[/QUOTE]

I just got them too.... they are PRETTY nice.

[quote name='music2134']is it best to create a new account to start off with 30 pnts? ( being a new member in 2011); I'm thinking about creating a new account and input codes for my brother's name. thoughts?

what's the incentive for continuing with an old account?[/QUOTE]

go for it if you want. I don't know what the real incentive is for continuing on for a second year in a row. Did do it, but doubt there is anything special but who knows. On a side note, I am a club nintendo member, and from doing it all 3 years now, a couple months ago I got a special package sent to me. It was the wii party game and a wii motion plus controller. Oh and a couple mii cut out masks on sticks. It was pretty cool, maybe they sent that out to me for being a loyal customer from the start of club nintendo. Who knows.. I'd hope to think SE might do something like that too as well, but only time will tell.

So if you want to make another account to get to it that way, go for it. But if you want to try to keep up on the same account, then by all means. If you need help getting codes, I do have spare codes, just let me know through PM the ones you have either entered or still need (whichever would be easier to figure out). And if you have stuff to trade for the codes, such as guides or games. Then I would be more than happy to trade to you. You'd be able to keep up on same account to get ultimate more than one year in a row, and if there are any future benefits to keeping high status with same account, take advantage of it..

PM WITH ANY TRADE OFFERS

HAVE:
codes to various SE games, PM the codes you need, maybe I have some of them..
codes to various club nintendo games, PM the codes you need, maybe i have some

WANT:
Final Fantasy IV Complete Collection (PSP) MEMBERS CODE
tomb raider trilogy (PS3) MEMBERS CODE
Dungeon Siege III (PC) MEMBERS CODE
Amazon giftcard credit
guides/games (guides to FF4 complete collection [MAJOR WANT] Dissidia012 guide[MAJOR WANT] Pokemon Black/white guides [MAJOR WANT])
FF4 complete collection cards (preferably unopened)
tactics ogre cards

finaly got it figured out and got to submit a picture of my receipt, so hopefully I do get the 200 points. I could really use them

[quote name='mcluksa']PM WITH ANY TRADE OFFERS[/QUOTE]

Because you did it once does not mean you can do it again. Trade posts go in trade thread. People are more interested in trades at the end of the SE year usually so you may not get bites now. Pleas cease and desist.

Like I said I'd do, I'd post the 5 digit number to the code for 'The Last Remant' once it arrived, and it did, and the code was unused. So therefore the OP can be updated with the 5 digit code 90816. Not that its a code anyone will probably ever get, but better to have it updated I'd think. I have been trying to get this game from the start of the SE members..

NOOOOO!!!1 I was checking for rewards everyday then stopped for a week and missed the submission date for rewards claims. Holy **** I was waiting for months. I didn't get an e-mail or anything! WTF!!!

I bought Pony Friends on Wii to reach Ultimate status. PONY FRIENDS!!! I could puke.

[quote name='GamerTears']NOOOOO!!!1 I was checking for rewards everyday then stopped for a week and missed the submission date for rewards claims. Holy **** I was waiting for months. I didn't get an e-mail or anything! WTF!!!

I bought Pony Friends on Wii to reach Ultimate status. PONY FRIENDS!!! I could puke.[/QUOTE]

Oh, fuck, dude. I don't know what to say. I doubt their support team could do anything about it, but you could always send a ticket in asking for help.

just an update.. I got 700 points this year and I'm silver. Not sure how much for gold, waiting for the 200 points from doing the contest junk. So once hat happens I'd hope to assume I will be gold, then probably another 100 to make it 1000 for ultimate?

[quote name='GamerTears']NOOOOO!!!1 I was checking for rewards everyday then stopped for a week and missed the submission date for rewards claims. Holy **** I was waiting for months. I didn't get an e-mail or anything! WTF!!!

I bought Pony Friends on Wii to reach Ultimate status. PONY FRIENDS!!! I could puke.[/QUOTE]

sorry about your luck.. You could try to message them and say you didn't get any emails. Maybe they might make an exception. I did get email, so its worth a shot. Anyways it took a long time for last years rewards, so I'd think they would have plenty of time to make another set.

Also, I don't see why everyone talks so much crap about Pony Friends. I don't think it is a bad game. Has its ups and downs just like every other game out there

I have a question.. Does anyone know if Pony Friends 2 for the PC comes with a code? Far as I know it doesn't, but want to know if anyone has bought that game and found out if it does. On ebay I don't see anything listed on the game that it is a square enix game. Just says its by Eidos

^ I don't think Pony Friends 2 PC comes with a code. It was never under the eligible list of games that SE listed in the first year.

Oh man that sucks . Yeah, it's a long shot, but like what other people said, you should try asking if you could get still it. Don't get your hopes up though. Tell them you didn't get an email. I didn't get an email either, but I just happened to check the site for any updates.

Is 30 points worth much? Still debating whether to make a new account just to acquire that 30 pnts sign-up bonus? =/

thoughts?

and thanks to mcluksa for replying!

You're basically trying to get 1000 points in increments of 50. 30 is functionally 0 unless they offer some other opportunity under 50 points.

The major benefit of creating a new account is being able to use codes for video games that you've already registered on your other account.

You have quite a limited selection to use if you just continue with your older one. And probably much more expensive :p while there are certain games that are well under 10dollars at this point in time, and codes for several that people willingly giveaway.

Does anyone know if they're still offering early registration bonuses for some of the new games like Dungeon Seige III?

It seems to be random as to which games get them. They tend to announce which games offer the early registration bonus. The last game was Tactics Ogre, which was back from a few months ago.

hopefully we do get the points soon,don't want to add any other games till I get the points, seeing as 200 points will be a big jump..

Hmmm... just submitted my augmentation photo and preorder receipt. Did you guys get a confirmation screen for the photo submission?

For me, once I hit submit it just took me back to the Deus Ex contest page. But for the receipt it went to a screen asking to hit "Confirm" and then gave me a quick message that said something like "Submission was successful".

If I go & try to do the Augmented contest again, it'll say that I've already entered in the contest. I assume if you try it w/ the Double Points/pre-order receipt, it would say the same thing or something similar.

i don't remember what it did for me. But when I tried to double check that it took it, it says I already entered the contest. So just gotta hope I am entered I guess. Same for you too as well I'm assuming

I was getting the message that I had already submitted for the preorder receipt but not for the augmentation picture. I see why now. I had to submit a comment along with the picture. Thanks guys!

thats dumb that a comment had to be with it, but either way I did it. Brushing my teeth with my finger (or something like that). Had to trade a code for the pic, but if it gets me the points, I'm happy with it

Not like I have any chance at winning at all, but the other day SE posted that thing where you preorder the game you get something from gamestop saying you're entered into winning 20k in augmentations.
What I'm wanting to know is this, do you get something saying you're entered? Seeing as I preordered the game a day or two before they posted that. I want to know if I have a chance at it, or should I look into the gamestop and ask them?

So when did this year's points cycle start? The whole Square Enix thing is confusing to me. I registered several games a few weeks ago. I hope they don't count towards last year and decided to expire already...

The reward year starts April 1st & ends March 31st, so don't worry, the games you registered a few weeks ago will count for this year.

If it's like last year, it might take a few more weeks. Hopefully, we'll get an e-mail this time telling us our items have shipped or a blog post saying they're shipping them out soon.

Gamestop Canada is presently having a big sale until july 24. For those that may need them, Kane and Lynch 2 PS3/360 are 9.99$ and Front mission PS3/360 are 19.99$

it says there is a scheduled maintenance for the 15th and 16th (can never get that word right..). What I'm hoping, is after it is all done, our points for the augmentation thing will be on our account. But kinda doubt it, here's hoping though

looked back into it, it was july 15th and 16th.. Apparently it was already done, don't know why they still had it listed. To me it made it seem like it was coming up, and seeing as I didn't even think it was the 15th yet, that didn't help lol.
So pretty much, nevermind, who knows when we get our points.. Damn kinda sucks

EDIT: Re looked it up, and it was the 25th and 26th, so I did have it right then..

doubt anyone needs the augmentation pic, but if you need one, offer up a guide of some sort and I can get you one. Had to have someone else give me a pic and paid them a code to get it, but we got a new comp that has a built in webcam. Wish I could retake the pic, seeing as the format the pic was sent to me from email wasn't png which is the format it wants. So hopefully I will get the 200 points, otherwise I'll be very upset only getting the 50 from the pic of my preorder..

So once again, if you need a pic I can do one for you, just want a guide/game for it..

Found these lying around. Thought maybe there was someone in here who was new to SE rewards or who didn't have these that could use them. Both are for Final Fantasy XIII on the Xbox 360:

WFFR-XKY3-XTZT-JD6J
A81C-11LT-B2YR-6Q4J

Claimed the first one. Thanks!!!!!

[quote name='SporkWielder']Found these lying around. Thought maybe there was someone in here who was new to SE rewards or who didn't have these that could use them. Both are for Final Fantasy XIII on the Xbox 360:

WFFR-XKY3-XTZT-JD6J
A81C-11LT-B2YR-6Q4J[/QUOTE]

bread's done
Back